Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I love James and even the most retarded sub plot on gods green earth because he looks exactly like a former posting buddy of mine and the way he acts is kinda like clowning on that guys rear end for free which is epic.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
a game of throneas

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just thought of this one: The Manly Taints of Newark.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Wonder if an italian is goong to be genetically predisposed to a life of crime and sexually harassing cjarges? Better find out in this new lore filled escapade from hbo, the geniuses behind Arli$$

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Just thought of this one: The Manly Taints of Newark.

nice

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

fextralife build guild for twin peaks when? before i watch tv show wiki much?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wonder if an italian is goong to be genetically predisposed to a life of crime and sexually harassing cjarges? Better find out in this new lore filled escapade from hbo, the geniuses behind Arli$$

lmdao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oooaahhhhhhoooohhhh!! I’m cat cawlin ova heah.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

the windom earl and annie stuff in season 2 is so bad. gently caress you fark frost

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Frenz posted:

the windom earl and annie stuff in season 2 is so bad. gently caress you fark frost
The one part of the Final Dossier I really liked was that it confirmed everyone just forgot about Annie because nobody gave a poo poo about her

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I started the Watchmen TV series, seems good so far.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Watched Millenium Actress. It's a shame that Satoshi Kon died relatively young. His movies are all amazing

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

watched the night is short walk on girl and man. i liked it but its just tatami galaxy again only not as fresh or well written. kind of relies on you havin seen tatami galaxy too. really liked the first few spots though and theres still a bunch of fun stuff in it and some funny bits. anyway watch tatami galaxy and then ping pong the animation because it kicks rear end

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Fungah! posted:

watched the night is short walk on girl and man. i liked it but its just tatami galaxy again only not as fresh or well written. kind of relies on you havin seen tatami galaxy too. really liked the first few spots though and theres still a bunch of fun stuff in it and some funny bits. anyway watch tatami galaxy and then ping pong the animation because it kicks rear end

masaki yuasa cant miss. keep your hands off eizouken is god tier

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Frenz posted:

I liked Windom Earle but the poo poo surrounding the beauty contest was dumb

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Windom Earle kicks rear end. The first three quarters of season two is a hosed up fever dream lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I always forget about Windom Earle and all that other stupid poo poo somehow other than the James part, which looms over my experience like a dark cloud, and then it hits me all at once again when I rewatch. What a rush.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
https://twitter.com/Kyle_MacLachlan/status/1364618781008527365?s=20

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao The alien poo poo too oh man. Now I don't even have to rewatch it again this year.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nadine loving the high school jock was some Choice plot line poo poo though fr fr.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i liked horne’s civil war costume stuff

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is season 2 the season when Jerry brings Ben some french bread with brie on it. Still probably my #1 food scene in TV/Film ever.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
was annie heather grahms terrible character that appears because the sjws would not allow agent cooper to have a smootch with audrey

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Is season 2 the season when Jerry brings Ben some french bread with brie on it. Still probably my #1 food scene in TV/Film ever.

That's season 1. He also eats something called a "smoked cheese pig" which I thought was real but it's not

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

Fargield posted:

That's season 1. He also eats something called a "smoked cheese pig" which I thought was real but it's not

those are absolutely real

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

it's definetly season 1 because I watched that. making me laugh out loud with the idea of an 80s businessman seriously not having known about the concept of brie cheese and bread

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

was annie heather grahms terrible character that appears because the sjws would not allow agent cooper to have a smootch with audrey

yes

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

It’s lame that cooper and audrey have 0 scenes together after he rescues her from jack’s early in season 2.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Frenz posted:

It’s lame that cooper and audrey have 0 scenes together after he rescues her from jack’s early in season 2.

its good actually, and her arc in the return rules

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I’m reading moby dick and, right before the peauod’s voyage, ahab’s peg leg comes off and somehow he falls on top of it “almost piercing his groin” which makes him hate moby dick even more lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Frenz posted:

I’m reading moby dick and, right before the peauod’s voyage, ahab’s peg leg comes off and somehow he falls on top of it “almost piercing his groin” which makes him hate moby dick even more lmfao

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Frenz posted:

lol

somehow ishmael got a stereotypical pirate voice in my head when i first read moby dick and i couldn't turn it off, so i couldn't read it in public because it was making me laugh too much. all of the "it's a metaphor, the whale is god, the wahle is my father" stuff feels really preposterous if you picture it being delivered like geoffrey rush saying he's going to eat a whole bushel of apples.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
moby dick is chill

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

readin 200 pages of whale biology and riveted

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
cetology ftw

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

iv'e ruined my brainr with posts and video games to the point where it's impossible for me to pay attention to a book for more than 1 page anymore. :smugbird::smug::smugdoge:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

b_d posted:

iv'e ruined my brainr with posts and video games to the point where it's impossible for me to pay attention to a book for more than 1 page anymore. :smugbird::smug::smugdoge:

no need for books when you have increidle story tellers like ken levine, neil druckmenn, and rockstar game creating narratives that far surpass anything written save for a select few greats such as lord of the rings and hunger games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

My wife wanted to watch Squid Game even though as a 300 iq gamer I already saw this story in a more enlightened medium thanks to Dangan Ronpa and Smash TV.