Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Play posted:

show it your butthole

Then big tech will have your anus print on file.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

:mrapig:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Zil posted:

Lol if Big Tech doesn’t already have that.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Yeah but does it have huge balls

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

where's the balls?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

dee eight posted:

as a montana resident, let me me be the first to decline. eastern washington can have our bit

lol no thank you.

Just extend the lawless Yellowstone region into all of Montana, problem solved.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i bought a house and IRL Ned Flanders complete with mustache and sweater rang my doorbell to teach me all about our community well that services the neighborhood. I told him I was an English teacher and he said he'd email me a funny article about commas or something. a few hours later he actually did and it was a jpeg of an actual yellow newspaper clipping.

yeah we're white. the whole neighborhood is white.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Without fail I re-upped my Nextdoor to see what the new neighborhood I moved into last year was like, and of course today's first post is about my neighbors cat getting hit this morning.

Cat was super chill and frequently hung out in my yard, I got to feed it treats once, but I'd have much rather never met it and it lived. I hate that people still have outdoor pets, gently caress you, bring your cat inside.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I hope to have neighbor cat content to post here soon. There’s this big ol orange tabby that’s been coming around for years and he shits and pisses in the front shrub bed that’s right at basement window level. Every time he comes around our cats get so worked up that they fight each other and yowl a bunch. Sometimes he gets in the backyard and the dog will chase him off. I found him under a bush a few months ago shaved practically naked except for his head, legs and tip of his tail, not sure the story there.
I’ve been setting mousetraps in his favorite poo poo spot for a while now and have found them tripped a couple times. Well I just heard that fucker get caught by the mousetrap good, he yelled so loud our cats got in a fight over it and there was a big ol wad of orange hair in the trap. I’m gonna take my buddy’s advice and put out some glue traps too so it becomes a hassle for his owners. Either that or start harvesting pine pitch and seed the whole shrub bed with it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I am sorry that I put a mousetrap out for a feral cat and I am sorry that I posted gleefully about it here. I am ashamed of my behavior and I won’t do anything like that again. I also will not make antagonizing posts on Nextdoor for my own amusement. I made a donation to my county’s humane society this morning and fed my cats extra treats.

Here is a picture of my cats.

HenryJLittlefinger fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Oct 5, 2021

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

I hope to have neighbor cat content to post here soon. There’s this big ol orange tabby that’s been coming around for years and he shits and pisses in the front shrub bed that’s right at basement window level. Every time he comes around our cats get so worked up that they fight each other and yowl a bunch. Sometimes he gets in the backyard and the dog will chase him off. I found him under a bush a few months ago shaved practically naked except for his head, legs and tip of his tail, not sure the story there.
I’ve been setting mousetraps in his favorite poo poo spot for a while now and have found them tripped a couple times. Well I just heard that fucker get caught by the mousetrap good, he yelled so loud our cats got in a fight over it and there was a big ol wad of orange hair in the trap. I’m gonna take my buddy’s advice and put out some glue traps too so it becomes a hassle for his owners. Either that or start harvesting pine pitch and seed the whole shrub bed with it.

Is there some option that doesn't involve you injuring a cat?

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

you seem cool

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

that's a 2004 post right there, nostalgic

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
People having a normal one without Facebook.

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004

HopperUK posted:

Is there some option that doesn't involve you injuring a cat?

The glue traps and pine sap would injure it less than a mouse trap but God drat does that guy sound like a piece of poo poo.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Can we get something a little harsher than 12 hours for the cat maimer in training?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
You know someone is a real rear end in a top hat when you're rooting for the animal that shits in their yard, but here we are. May you poo poo On, Orange Tabby Cat.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Corn Glizzy posted:

Without fail I re-upped my Nextdoor to see what the new neighborhood I moved into last year was like, and of course today's first post is about my neighbors cat getting hit this morning.

Cat was super chill and frequently hung out in my yard, I got to feed it treats once, but I'd have much rather never met it and it lived. I hate that people still have outdoor pets, gently caress you, bring your cat inside.

I've got a free range pitbull.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I am sorry that I put a mousetrap out for a feral cat and I am sorry that I posted gleefully about it here. I am ashamed of my behavior and I won’t do anything like that again. I also will not make antagonizing posts on Nextdoor for my own amusement. I made a donation to my county’s humane society this morning and fed my cats extra treats.

Here is a picture of my cats.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Weka posted:

I've got a free range pitbull.

Now you just need to tear down that fence between your property and the elementary school.

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
From my local NextDoor:

Suspicious teenagers.

Original post: Hi everyone, just thought I’d post we saw a group of 5 or 6 teenagers walking on [REDACTED] and they were stoping around each house pointing and looking around. One was wearing a red sweater and another had a grey shirt on from what we remember.. they were walking by around 8:45 ish.

Response 1: This has been going on for months, it's the same kids. Our family lives in the area and we have security cameras, which did catch them last night running by a couple times. I definitely recognize the kids from prior incidents! They came back at 11:45pm and stood by our car on the road, I ended up putting my shoes on waiting for them to do something but they didn't.

They walk by our house all the time to school. I actually confronted them last year while they were walking by the next morning. Told them if they throw anything at my house again, I'm just going to send the footage to the school liaison officer because it showed their faces clear as day in the act. The kids backpedaled pretty fast once they realized they were identified and seem to skip over our house while they terrorize the neighbours... bunch of idiots, lol.

Response 2: Just had a 2 kids bang on our door on [REDACTED] wearing white sweater and Grey sweater run up Lumsden around 8:50pm and hide behind car then run to the walk way leading to [REDACTED].

Response 3: They are around here a lot on my end of [REDACTED]. One night they were ringing doorbells and running away. Hopefully it's just dumb teenager stuff and nothing malicious, but you never know.

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Dr.D-O posted:

Response 3: They are around here a lot on my end of [REDACTED]. One night they were ringing doorbells and running away. Hopefully it's just dumb teenager stuff and nothing malicious, but you never know.

What the gently caress is with Nextdoor: you never know

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What the gently caress is with Nextdoor: preparing to execute teenagers

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I’m fully surprised no one in the comments has talked about what they used to call that game and how that word is NO BIG DEAL

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Corn Glizzy posted:

I’m fully surprised no one in the comments has talked about what they used to call that game and how that word is NO BIG DEAL

Ding Dong Ditch? Is that name racist now or something?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Dr.D-O posted:

Oh my sweet summer child.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Zil posted:

oh gently caress oh poo poo your right I made a big mistake. If I petition mark Zuckerberg do you think he'll let me make an nft of my bunghole so I will be the sole owner?? Or is it too late

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Dr.D-O posted:

We called it ring and run around here, but the racist term being discussed is n-word knocking which I’ve heard but wasn’t used a lot around me when I was a kid.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
We used to call it Knock-Down Ginger and I have no idea why.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

can you even imagine living in a place so boring that teenagers are ding-dong-ditching at night and boomers have nothing better to do than worry about it

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I sure can!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Rockman Reserve posted:

can you even imagine living in a place so boring that teenagers are ding-dong-ditching at night and boomers have nothing better to do than worry about it

When we did it in a small town, a couple of people got so mad that they'd drive around town looking for the culprits (us). We would hide in the bushes and wait for a while. The one really angry old man drove around the area for what felt like an hour.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Rockman Reserve posted:

can you even imagine living in a place so boring that teenagers are ding-dong-ditching at night and boomers have nothing better to do than develop murder fantasies over it

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I somehow dodged getting another temp suspension on NextDoor after chewing out elderly neighbors who were literally calling 911 to report that the airplanes flying overhead were too loud for their tastes and thus MUST be illegal. Not joking. I told them just why people hate old loving busybodies like them and that they need to shut their bitchy, fragile mouths whenever they dislike something innocuous. Invited them to report my account for telling them what dumbasses they are. They usually do. Didn't this time. I hope that means they realized just what imbeciles they were being but I doubt that

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Why get yourself worked up like that?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

kntfkr posted:

Why get yourself worked up like that?

my dude have you met catastrophe?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Rockman Reserve posted:

my dude have you met catastrophe?

This person is correct. I am unnecessarily and unforgivably high-strung. It's not cool or ok. I'm aware of it, though.

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

Catastrophe posted:

This person is correct. I am unnecessarily and unforgivably high-strung. It's not cool or ok. I'm aware of it, though.

You're weird and I like you. Good weirdos are always in short supply ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Laopooh posted:

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Laopooh posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Corn Glizzy posted:

Now you just need to tear down that fence between your property and the elementary school.

If I had a fence she wouldn't be free range.