Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Brodie Jr. going to be emblematic of a wrestler generation that was supported and cared for as opposed to the bullshit younger workers had to go through in the 90s and 2000s and that owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Nightmare Factory twitter is the most perfect account on that website.

https://twitter.com/NF_Training/status/1446279631867416581

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Pylons posted:

Because he was getting outshined by literally everyone in the group including Taz's son.

Like Paul Roma in the Horsemen, stuck out like a sore thumb.

You can't fake the FTW Mentality.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/raulisonline/status/1445976129219678212?t=jHqx7hSJtBGzFFxYsocu7g&s=19

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

weapons grade wholesomeness

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this dipshit kid can't even color a rainbow right smdh *rips up paper*

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I’ve already fantasy booked Brodie Jr and Preston Vance becoming tag champs in 2032 after a gruelling victory over Daniel Garcia and The Antagonist (Kidd Bandit when he turns heel).

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

-1 already figured out you gotta diversify your outfits to maximise merch sales. The Young Bucks are clearly heavily involved in his tutelage :hellyeah:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/laurenmoran/status/1446079603232149513?t=1_aH7Ab9xF8QCZvMB08vWA&s=19

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

LORD BRODIE

Also that pride gear is just the sweetest loving thing, god drat

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
teenage Brodie Jr. taking his first bump (from MJF probably) and the crowd tearing apart the arena in rage :allears:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Daisuke Sasaki adjusting to his new life as a babyface

https://mobile.twitter.com/misterhakusan/status/1446065659297742861

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

I'm prepared to always bad Mark Henry--he's already been replaced by Ricky on Rampage anyway.

edit: Reading the replies and RTs, apparently Lio Rush warned people about him before and wasn't taken seriously?

Long-Time Lurker fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Oct 8, 2021

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/thekipsabian/status/1446146653036089346?s=21

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

https://mobile.twitter.com/_2_legit/status/1446113530722217998

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

God Brodie it's spelt awesome, sort your kid out Amanda :rolleyes:

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

It’s awsome because it inspires aw.

-1 is already a great little promo. When he gets heated and has to be restrained by the Dark Order gets a pop out of me every time.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

This is beautiful. Real George Perez energy.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Mark Henry sucks and I’m glad he’s slowly being removed from AEW tv

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

I mean, if at least one of those gear designs isn't already being cleaned up and made as a surprise gift for Brodie I'll be VERY surprised. If the locker room don't do it amongst themselves then BBT almost definitely will. You love to see it.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

CaptainApathyUK posted:

I mean, if at least one of those gear designs isn't already being cleaned up and made as a surprise gift for Brodie I'll be VERY surprised. If the locker room don't do it amongst themselves then BBT almost definitely will. You love to see it.

You love to imagine it.

Pitwar
Jul 19, 2008

Who's your mate?!

Lamuella posted:

Someone has just copied and re-coloured the cover to Wonder Woman 72 by Brian Boland.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Ninth Wonder - Wonder Woman

It’s not like they’re trying to hide it :shrug:

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
The dumb thing about hazing wrestlers or having them 'pay their dues' to toughen them up is like, toughen them up to what? They're already taking bumps, they're still landing on their back just like you are. And of course if any of those people getting hazed stood up for themselves or fought back they'd get branded as being difficult.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

DrVenkman posted:

The dumb thing about hazing wrestlers or having them 'pay their dues' to toughen them up is like, toughen them up to what? They're already taking bumps, they're still landing on their back just like you are. And of course if any of those people getting hazed stood up for themselves or fought back they'd get branded as being difficult.

ah but for a brief euphoric moment Buh Buh Ray Dudley got to feel like a big man

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
This is the least surprising thing Bully Ray has ever said.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

It’s be really fun if they put Brodie Jr in the console game

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Lol Mark Henry talks about how it's okay to abuse people, but Hook has cool hair

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/ericinsarasota/status/1446129471317155844?t=xfnkpaLZG7xHekH56S4iTA&s=09

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Lol Mark Henry talks about how it's okay to abuse people, but Hook has cool hair

what are you trying to say?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dacap posted:

It’s be really fun if they put Brodie Jr in the console game

Can totally see them doing this since he's already in the GM game.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Nobody better Jabrone me out ITT

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They won’t do it, imagine the twitter pearl clutching over being able to fake beat up a virtual 10 year old.

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

Lamuella posted:

No one is even tied up, how can you say this?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

History Comes Inside! posted:

They won’t do it, imagine the twitter pearl clutching over being able to fake beat up a virtual 10 year old.

They could make him an NPC in Story Mode at least

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

you would't be able to beat him up though, he;'s too strong

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That’s why it’s fake beating him up, duh.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

https://twitter.com/CheeseburgerROH/status/1446228185058840579

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
Whether it’s Bradshaw or Bubba, none of these tough guys have stories about getting rough with anyone who was allowed to hit them back without risking their job. With Bradshaw specifically everyone who ever fought back (Steve Blackman, Joey loving Styles) kicked his rear end!

I guess I’m more disappointed in Mark Henry, who spent the first many years of his career on the receiving end of this bullshit for the crime of being green and being offered a contract by Vince that Bob Holly was jealous of. Guess you have to justify what you went through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I ran out of podcasts before I ran out of work so I listened to the busted open thing, it’s kind of been taken out of context and embellished so while it’s definitely not great, it’s not as awful as it’s being presented and I doubt anything will happen to Henry off the back of it.