Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

keep thinking about “Isabelle in the style of British Dentistry” and lolling

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Master Chief in the style of Vincent Van Gogh kind of works

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

My most prized possessions: Kandinsky’s Warios

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
chobes site is better and these arent really funny but it was nice being able to put any artistic movement and getting something

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

pikmin cave painting

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Master Chief in the style of Vincent Van Gogh kind of works

Plebian Parasite posted:

pikmin cave painting

lol cool

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ArfJason posted:

chobes site is better and these arent really funny but it was nice being able to put any artistic movement and getting something

rococoshi ftw

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Todd Howard in the style of Piet Mondrian came out hilariously lovely

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

hr giger's bowser

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ArfJason posted:

hr giger's bowser

whoa

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

now do HR Giger’s Jack Black :D

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Goku X Alex Grey. Flawless

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ArfJason posted:

hr giger's bowser

BOWSER: Giger!!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Goku X Alex Grey. Flawless

lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

tried for Roderigo (“Mario in brown overalls”)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

bayonetta simpsons

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

“Kirby in the style of Barbara Kruger” seems to be pulling in ancient photos of men named Kirby lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

ArfJason posted:

hr giger's bowser

lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Todd Howard by William Blake

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao these own

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

how long before there's an exhibit full of them in a MOMA?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
getting too many request timeouts or whatever so i only got to make saul bass's gordon freeman

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Frenz posted:

Todd Howard by William Blake

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

stowing away my Master Chief made out of weed for the midnight launch

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/twothickscoops/status/1449532632723824643?s=20

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I finished Squid Game the other day. I'd give it a 7/10.. pretty drat good in spots. It got a little too goofy for me along the way, and the last 10 seconds of the finale pissed me off. Kind of disappointed because this could have been an amazing one-off series. Now there will be 8 seasons with decreasing quality until its put out of its misery.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I finished Squid Game the other day. I'd give it a 7/10.. pretty drat good in spots. It got a little too goofy for me along the way, and the last 10 seconds of the finale pissed me off. Kind of disappointed because this could have been an amazing one-off series. Now there will be 8 seasons with decreasing quality until its put out of its misery.

i finished it last night and i'd give it about the same, though it did give me an urge to get off my rear end and finally read Kaiji

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

it took me a while to be in the mood for a super over-the-top extreme gambling show, but now that I am, I’m having a blast with Kaiji

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

stowing away my Master Chief made out of weed for the midnight launch

:shivadas:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'm watching futurama to see if the jokes hold up and, hell, i'm drinking Boom Sauce and eating Doritos.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

i'm watching futurama to see if the jokes hold up and, hell, i'm drinking Boom Sauce and eating Doritos.

the first four seasons is close to classic simpsons imo. but when i moved into my first apartment with my bf at the time we didnt have internet for a year so there was nothing to do but whatch dvds and play videogames and i couldnt really afford to buy more of either of those because i didint have a job and all extra money went to weed so i mpretty sure ive seen every episode of the original run about a dozen times each. so i never want to see any of it again.

the revival mostly sucked i think

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Speaking of Simpsons I’ve been putting it on as background noise while I’m working or exercising and just going through the episodes in order. I’m up to season 15 now which is pretty much uncharted territory for me. It’s really weird that I’ve never seen any of these episodes before but they’re still from less than halfway through the series

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mycophobia posted:

the first four seasons is close to classic simpsons imo. but when i moved into my first apartment with my bf at the time we didnt have internet for a year so there was nothing to do but whatch dvds and play videogames and i couldnt really afford to buy more of either of those because i didint have a job and all extra money went to weed so i mpretty sure ive seen every episode of the original run about a dozen times each. so i never want to see any of it again.

the revival mostly sucked i think

i really hated it back when i saw it as a teenager and gave up after 3 episodes and got into it later when roommates dragged me through it. i always assumed the first season was a little rough beacause it had writing issues, but on a rewatch i actually think it's the voice actors getting used to the timing. even billy west is definitely just doing burgess meredith for farnsworth.

i think the movies were what people needed at the time and that there are patches of the revival that are okay but yeah, seasons 2 - 4 are early the early simpsons quality seasons.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Speaking of Simpsons I’ve been putting it on as background noise while I’m working or exercising and just going through the episodes in order. I’m up to season 15 now which is pretty much uncharted territory for me. It’s really weird that I’ve never seen any of these episodes before but they’re still from less than halfway through the series

you're braver than me, lol, i cringe out during the skully years whenever i try.

i did keep trying Disenchantment because it had a few jokes i really enjoyed but i think matt groening is done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mycophobia posted:

my bf at the time

condolences. theres plenty of fish in the sea.