Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

nightelf_37 posted:

Can someone SSLP Pokemon Girls Hunter?

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/PokemonGirlsHunter

I'm considering doing one myself if no one would.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Congrats on outing yourself as creepy gross fucko who should gently caress the hell off and never come back here in only 8 posts. People on SA have done it faster, but for Let's Play, I think this a record.

If I was still a mod, I'd have banned your rear end for that post, so consider yourself lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
The biggest question is why TVTropes has that page in the first place. I'm pretty sure that breaks some rules there but then again, TVTropes is a bit of a shithole at times.

Anyway, to get off-topic, I really would like a LP of a Digimon game, probably one that hasn't been finished yet like Digimon World DS, Data Squad or something. Been in a really big Digimon mood lately due to playing with the various V-Pets and spending alot of my time on Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode instead of grinding for Mogtomes in FFXIV.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Pyro Jack posted:

The biggest question is why TVTropes

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Is there a pokemon ROM where pokemon are the trainers and trainers are the pokemon?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm sure of it, ran across something like that on a random and irrelevant search once.
But I'm not polluting my search history.

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Let's throw a Medicham into a volcano and make it give the T2 thumbs up!
Given that hentai LPs were outlawed ages ago, you'd think that the first paragraph of that would tip someone off that it would not make the cut. But here we are. Well, us anyway, not the user who requested, obviously.

The fact that the TV Tropes page is more detailed than some professionally published games I've played is deeply concerning, however.

Pyro Jack posted:

Anyway, to get off-topic, I really would like a LP of a Digimon game, probably one that hasn't been finished yet like Digimon World DS, Data Squad or something. Been in a really big Digimon mood lately due to playing with the various V-Pets and spending alot of my time on Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode instead of grinding for Mogtomes in FFXIV.

I'd love to LP a Digimon game. If they'd just release Digimon Survive already then we could all be happy (or predictably disappointed).

I would have liked to do Cyber Sleuth, but I’m pretty sure that's been covered here already.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016

Psycho Knight posted:

I'd love to LP a Digimon game. If they'd just release Digimon Survive already then we could all be happy (or predictably disappointed).

I would have liked to do Cyber Sleuth, but I’m pretty sure that's been covered here already.
The last Cyber Sleuth LP's last post was around July 2020, so it's been covered but not finished. Funny enough, Hacker's Memory is finished.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

nine-gear crow posted:

Congrats on outing yourself as creepy gross fucko who should gently caress the hell off and never come back here in only 8 posts. People on SA have done it faster, but for Let's Play, I think this a record.

If I was still a mod, I'd have banned your rear end for that post, so consider yourself lucky.

Man, this is like the third dumbest speedrun I've ever seen.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
lmao the TVTropes page link for that lovely pokemon romhack is just :discourse:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

nightelf_37 posted:

gently caress off.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

Pyro Jack posted:

Definitely support a SSLP of Data Squad, Falling asleep to that game(due to being like 10) are some fond memories. It had the coolest digivolution system in the game tbh.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

nightelf_37 posted:

:wtc:

Where’s my Skeletor gif when I need it…

Wait, run that last part back.

quote:

I’m considering doing one myself if no one [else] would.

loving hell no. Don’t you loving dare.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

nightelf_37 posted:

Lmao.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
why did I click to see the second probation reason? Just don't look. Trust.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
There's a lot of things that are cool and good to be all "Fine... I'll do it myself" over. LPing an amputee fetish sex-slave human trafficking game shoved inside the GBA Pokemon engine is NOT one of them.

Everything about that TV Tropes page is loving horrifying and disgusting. Seriously, what the gently caress is it about people kramering into this sub and revealing their love of Pokemon-related sex crimes completely unprompted?

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
:wtc: :barf:

Uh, yeah. Don't anybody dare touch that game holy poo poo.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I will LP this game unless you pay me not to.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Jamesman posted:

I will loving report you if you do.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Pyro Jack posted:

I'm curious enough from that to be interested in seeing one purely to know how it connects to the Data Squad anime and the tale of Daimon Masaru: Digimon Puncher.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Jamesman posted:

Citizens of Gotham, for every day you do not deliver the ransom, I will post one update of my LP. You have twenty-four hours.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Arist posted:

Citizens of Gotham, for every day you do not deliver the ransom, I will post one update of my LP. You have twenty-four hours.

is there a BTC address we all gotta wire the money to

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

is there a BTC address we all gotta wire the money to

Yes, but I only use a lovely altcoin you've never heard of and my riddle is making you deduce which one out of the thousands it could be

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Lotus Aura posted:

I'm curious enough from that to be interested in seeing one purely to know how it connects to the Data Squad anime and the tale of Daimon Masaru: Digimon Puncher.

Digimon World: Data Squad is kinda an AU deal.

Same core cast, but the major threat is different, some characters are reworked compared to their canon counterparts, and you get some extra party members.

Masaru still punches things to digivolve, however, and it can kill.

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Pyro Jack posted:

The last Cyber Sleuth LP's last post was around July 2020, so it's been covered but not finished. Funny enough, Hacker's Memory is finished.

I wonder how far along it got. I'll try to track down the thread later and find out. If it was only a quarter of the way in or so then that might be a fun project to prepare for as my next LP. But if it was like 3/4ths done, then I'm not sure it would be worth it to restart from the beginning.

Either way, I'll check it out.

MythosDragon posted:

Definitely support a SSLP of Data Squad, Falling asleep to that game(due to being like 10) are some fond memories. It had the coolest digivolution system in the game tbh.

I've never played it before, but it seems like my kind of game from the few screenshots I've seen. The problem with LP'ing it, however, is--

Lotus Aura posted:

--I know basically nothing about Data Squad as a series. I've seen YouTube clips of the Digivolutions, and that's essentially as far as my knowledge of it goes.

Honestly, I was surprised to find out that the series was old enough to have a PS2 tie-in game. I thought it was a mid-2010's series, not a 2006 one.

nine-gear crow posted:

There's a lot of things that are cool and good to be all "Fine... I'll do it myself" over. LPing an amputee fetish sex-slave human trafficking game shoved inside the GBA Pokemon engine is NOT one of them.

. . . Seriously, what the gently caress is it about people kramering into this sub and revealing their love of Pokemon-related sex crimes completely unprompted?

Look on the bright side, at least we got to see the Monkey's Paw curl and the mods' wishes for something to do on this subforum come true.

Footage of Fedule hearing the Report siren go off.

Psycho Knight fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Oct 29, 2021

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Has anyone done Beneath a Steel Sky on Something Awful?
I feel like that's got to be here somewhere. If not, requesting SSLP.
I coveted that game for years but didn't have the patience for it when I finally got around to getting a copy.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

There's an LP of BaSS on the archive but it's a VLP.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!

tadashi posted:

Has anyone done Beneath a Steel Sky on Something Awful?
I feel like that's got to be here somewhere. If not, requesting SSLP.
I coveted that game for years but didn't have the patience for it when I finally got around to getting a copy.

I completed a video LP of it last year. You can find it on the archive here: https://lparchive.org/Beneath-A-Steel-Sky/

I also completed a video LP of it's sequel shortly afterwards.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

nightelf_37 posted:

In my goal to LP every Pokemon game it's currently scheduled in between... Pokemon Picross and Detective Pikachu. I guess I can bump it up a couple spaces, so should be posted sometime in 2045. Sound good?

Abhorrence
Feb 5, 2010

A love that crushes like a mace.

Crosspeice posted:

In my goal to LP every Pokemon game it's currently scheduled in between... Pokemon Picross and Detective Pikachu. I guess I can bump it up a couple spaces, so should be posted sometime in 2045. Sound good?

You should find the time to work in a FE8 Reverse Recruitment hack run, too.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
I've been trying to remember the name of a LP that I read a couple years ago, but am coming up completely blank. All I remember is that it let you pick from like 8 different characters and then you get dumped into a weird survival situation with everyone else you didn't pick. I think it took place on a space station? And then if you get to the end of the game, your character and someone else they got partnered up with get made immortal.

I'm also pretty sure it was this weird indie game published by Square in like... the late 2000s, or very early 2010s?

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Why does Khajiit have to go to prison this time?
Are you sure you aren't thinking of The 7th Saga?

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

No, it's definitely not the 7th Saga. The character portrait art was really detailed as I recall.

nightelf_37
Oct 13, 2021

by Hand Knit
Oookay. Nice to hear that I've garnered lots of bad attention. I intended to add that I was gonna try to lay it as morally as possible and censor it up the wazoo, but Fedule told me "no" on PM and that was the end of that.

This will not happen again, I promise.

What about Advance Wars Alpha? It's a hack of AW2 with custom COs, and NOTHING RATED, I swear. The art's kinda iffy, but their D2D abilities and CO Powers look impressive enough. With the Re-Boot Camp coming out in April next year, I think it's a good time as any to announce something like this.

nightelf_37 fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Nov 1, 2021

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

DoubleNegative posted:

I've been trying to remember the name of a LP that I read a couple years ago, but am coming up completely blank. All I remember is that it let you pick from like 8 different characters and then you get dumped into a weird survival situation with everyone else you didn't pick. I think it took place on a space station? And then if you get to the end of the game, your character and someone else they got partnered up with get made immortal.

I'm also pretty sure it was this weird indie game published by Square in like... the late 2000s, or very early 2010s?

It's Chaos Rings.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

As a Wild Arms fan, somebody calling Media Vision "indie" makes me sad.

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

Commander Keene posted:

As a Wild Arms fan, somebody calling Media Vision "indie" makes me sad.

I am double sad, because on top of Wild Arms, they also worked on Valkyria Chronicles III (AKA, the good one that English speakers never got outside of a fan translation), IV, and Remastered.

Not to mention Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, which we were just discussing.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Yes. Thank you, this is exactly it!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Is there such a thing as a SC2 let's play that shows of the campaign? Preferably one without insufferable youtube persons in it?

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Karate Bastard posted:

Is there such a thing as a SC2 let's play that shows of the campaign? Preferably one without insufferable youtube persons in it?

I would in fact be interested in an SC2 LP, ideally by someone who hates the loving writing as much as I do, considering that it got absolutely too bad, combined with some painfully dull gameplay, for me to put up with past the Zerg campaign(and frankly it's a wonder I even gave it that much of my time).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Do yourself a favor and check out LowkoTV's 2018 LP of it on youtube, it's great! You'll have a loving aneurysm!

e: what I'm saying is that he's a twee idiot who finds the writing "a little complicated" sometimes, and thus often rather focuses his shouty exposé on the fluttering of eyelashes of the female characters, and on dark elves.

so really what I'm saying is less of all of that please, would be great, if anyone has it.

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Nov 1, 2021