Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The big plastic frosted soda cups from Pizza Hut with the Pepsi or Coke logo on the side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pizza hut air garfield cups

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

NienNunb posted:

The big plastic frosted soda cups from Pizza Hut with the Pepsi or Coke logo on the side.

thats neither a unit of temperature, nor a david byrne fact. sometimes i think you dont even read the thread at all

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bluedeanie posted:

thats neither a unit of temperature, nor a david byrne fact. sometimes i think you dont even read the thread at all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

weird blue pizza hut cup is from some kind of rear end in a top hat era that i don't consent to

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Given the news of the day, which some would rather ignore while others celebrate in a most gauche manner, I want to say this:

Take a minute to look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you love you. When I wake up in the morning I do this. I also remind myself that I'm the "goddamn man" because that tough guy talk makes me feel good about myself. And that's the big thing. Take care of yourself because that's where the goodness flows from. You.

Also not judging how you mark Lowtax's death. I personally felt he deserved an eternal life of lonely self torment.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

coconono posted:

Also not judging how you mark Lowtax's death. I personally felt he deserved an eternal life of lonely self torment.

Depending on what religion you may believe in, he may just be going through exactly that! :v:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

They’re playing meatloaf’s big hit on the drag strip PA and it just gave +2 bonus to everyone’s Gay Stats

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

coconono posted:

They’re playing meatloaf’s big hit on the drag strip PA and it just gave +2 bonus to everyone’s Gay Stats

the 11 minute long one or the other 11 minute long one?

real talk bat out of hell 2 is one of my favorite albums and i cannot for the life of me explain why. it's overwrought as hell but i love almost every song

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Critical posted:

the 11 minute long one or the other 11 minute long one?

real talk bat out of hell 2 is one of my favorite albums and i cannot for the life of me explain why. it's overwrought as hell but i love almost every song

Yeah that one. They queued it up because there’s a big oil spill all over one of the lanes so it’s going to take a while to clean and dry it up.

Meatloaf’s stuff works because the whole presentation is just so ridiculous.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Meat Loaf owns (musically) and I will not allow anyone to question that. Second best voice in rock history

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Cavauro posted:

weird blue pizza hut cup is from some kind of rear end in a top hat era that i don't consent to

yeah that shits red with no logo, and thicker with more texture

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Critical posted:

is that the one with 'objects in mirror'

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

graph posted:

is that the one with 'objects in mirror'

yes that song owns

life is a lemon is my personal favorite just because of the big high schooler angst energy

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Bluedeanie posted:

Meat Loaf owns (musically) and I will not allow anyone to question that. Second best voice in rock history

Even before the Romney campaigning happened hearing older Meat Loaf performing with his voice just this bare croak of a thing broke my heart.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Yeah for sure he did not take care of the ol pipes and is payin the price. I thought about specifying I was talkin about Prime Loaf but figured it went without saying.

RIP to America's most bitchin Heldentenor

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I’m playing RDR2 again and I wanna do a bad guy playthrough but I just wish you could play as somebody other than Arthur because Arthur is a good guy goddamit

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

picked up the gta remasters and jesus CHRIST some of these models are bowling shoe ugly in HD

also the rain looks hosed up because you can actually see the splashes when it hits the pavement now and it's very obviously programmed to fall in a grid pattern

the gta3 map is much, much smaller than i remember it. I think the whole of it could fit in one island of vice city, and all of vice city could fit in los santos.

they play pretty much how I remember them, maybe a little smoother. jumping into a car and hearing "everyone knows women are made of sand" from an insane caller on the chatterbox channel made almost spit out my drink. i love that line and totally forgot about it

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Chatterbox FM is great, still very funny from what I recall despite everything. The downside was that they never topped it for the later games. VCPR came kind of close I guess.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

They are new unique models, inexplicably, rather than upscaling the existing ones. It was a very baffling choice, as it took more effort to make them look much worse, and nobody wanted them changed in the first place.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Chatterbox FM is great, still very funny from what I recall despite everything. The downside was that they never topped it for the later games. VCPR came kind of close I guess.

making GBS threads on vegans decades before it was cool

completely lost it when lazlow started mocking the guy after he broke his hand trying to make two half desks

and the models sometimes do this thing where their eyes bulge out so lance vance was staring at me with judge doom dagger eyes for a few seconds and i was very uncomfortable

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I picked up the remasters on switch. Obviously not as nice as the big boy consoles but it's nice to have these games on a handheld

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Critical posted:

life is a lemon is my personal favorite just because of the big high schooler angst energy

:hf:

And he ruled as the bad guy in Black Dog.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Critical posted:

and the models sometimes do this thing where their eyes bulge out so lance vance was staring at me with judge doom dagger eyes for a few seconds and i was very uncomfortable

Weird way to find out Eiichiro Oda was Lead Producer on the Remasters

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Skeet Loaf

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Skeet Loaf

Yeah I hate that part of Paradise by the Dashboard Light too

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

NienNunb posted:

Skeet Loaf

Don't mind if I do

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Everyone, please take a moment to appreciate this fine set of ears.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Ballet got money mark problems as well:
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/09/when-doug-and-ashley-benefield-started-a-ballet-company-it-wasnt-supposed-to-end-in-death

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Writer Cath posted:

I believe I've seen everything, when I see a good doggy fly :3:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I've taken to vaping weed at dog parks so I can pet dogs. It is an exceptional stragedy.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

coconono posted:

I've taken to vaping weed at dog parks so I can pet dogs. It is an exceptional stragedy.

Good plan for sure. Wish I could go to em. My Aussie does not play nice with other dogs :(

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Bluedeanie posted:

Good plan for sure. Wish I could go to em. My Aussie does not play nice with other dogs :(

You're doing the right thing by your doggy, via not putting them in a situation they're not cool with. Way to go.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

Writer Cath posted:

Quality doggo, very well done.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

good youtube channel, great dog

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hey this might get overlooked but I am genuinely asking for help, does peanut butter captain crunch still exist, no store near me has had it for over a year and I asked an employee and he basically told me he’d never heard of it, do you have it for sale in the stores around you, i’ve genuinely been looking for months.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

buy it over the online from target, safeway, walmart, and more

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bluedeanie posted:

I don't even have a dog :( I should get a dog. Dogs are the best.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

buy it over the online from target, safeway, walmart, and more

Ok but why did it disappear from North Carolina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was recalled for salmonella in 2019 and many places did not bother restocking it.