Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Plebian Parasite posted:

apple tv has the sitcom about working at blizzard.

yeah he already mentioned the handmaid’s tale :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Art Vandelay, Architect

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

scary ghost dog posted:

oh, word? *thinks back to the list of shows ill never watch* whats that show called?
lol

I just realized we might not even be talking about the same show. I just assumed because nobody ever remembers the name, because the name is "Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet"

I think they gave it a dumb name on purpose, it's some of the guys from It's Always Sunny

and now I'm supposed to say "it's like Always Sunny if it took place at a video game company", but I don't really think that, that's just something people say for some reason. they're different shows. it's fine.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cubone posted:

lol

I just realized we might not even be talking about the same show. I just assumed because nobody ever remembers the name, because the name is "Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet"

I think they gave it a dumb name on purpose, it's some of the guys from It's Always Sunny

and now I'm supposed to say "it's like Always Sunny if it took place at a video game company", but I don't really think that, that's just something people say for some reason. they're different shows. it's fine.

It turns out I happen to love videogaming. I will binge this show with reckless abandon. Sounds like Silicon Valley -- but for the Gamers!. *holds up Yea, We Just Did That thermos, full of soymilk*

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
*sensing danger, sweating profusely*

I would like to emphasize that I only vouched for episode 5
episode 5 is a thoughtful 40-minute short film about creative compromise unrelated to the rest of the show, so you all still have to be friends with me

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cubone posted:

*sensing danger, sweating profusely*

I would like to emphasize that I only vouched for episode 5
episode 5 is a thoughtful 40-minute short film about creative compromise unrelated to the rest of the show, so you all still have to be friends with me

who said we're friends

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

who said we're friends

I wasn't talking to you

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
in unrelated news i listen to a lot of sewerslvt. probably my favorite electronic music artist besides machine girl. but they put out one last album and are getting out of music. rip. majorly sucks. i literally listen to her every day, lol. it's my go to for shower music and for when I randomly can't fall asleep without noise. big recommend if you like drum and bass I guess.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

in unrelated news i listen to a lot of sewerslvt. probably my favorite electronic music artist besides machine girl. but they put out one last album and are getting out of music. rip. majorly sucks. i literally listen to her every day, lol. it's my go to for shower music and for when I randomly can't fall asleep without noise. big recommend if you like drum and bass I guess.

what the gently caress, I didn't know that. this sucks

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Yea it sucks, they were very good and theres not much else like them. they left it ambiguous a few months ago "the sewerslvt project is ending" which made me hopeful they were just going to make a new identity and keep going

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

who said we're friends

Who said bananas? Lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cubone posted:

I wasn't talking to you

TWU.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Up to season 18 of the simpsons and watched an episode where Jonathan franzen and Michael chabon fist fight. What is this show.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Thank u for reminding me that simpsons is the only thing on tc worse than Original Content Exclusoce to Streaming Services

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i checked and i think the last simpsons besides the movie that i watched was from like 1999. i could have sworn it was later than that. i don't understand how it's still on the air, i've never met anyone who's still watching it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

i checked and i think the last simpsons besides the movie that i watched was from like 1999. i could have sworn it was later than that. i don't understand how it's still on the air, i've never met anyone who's still watching it.

i know one guy who is nd all the actors are tired sounding and clearly miserable. marge sounds like shes a ghost

e: he made me watch en episode. i am NOT the guy and i will NOT tell you the young mans name

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Marge sounds like her mom now.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

harry shearer has been talking about disliking the show for literal decades now. i'd ask why they don't just walk, but

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

gonna go see that creepy 1981 movie ‘Possession’ tomorrow night. stoked

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
need a really good high concept existentialist scifi miniseries to watch this weekend

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
if anyone recommends raised by wolves i will find you and i will kill you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

need a really good high concept existentialist scifi miniseries to watch this weekend

Have you tried The Mandalorian, OP.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

yes. it sucks rear end but its kind of cool.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i love carl weathers awful performance

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Baby Yoda FTW.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

sadly there arent any

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Fungah! posted:

sadly there arent any

i thought so but i was hoping someone knew something i didnt

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

scary ghost dog posted:

if anyone recommends raised by wolves i will find you and i will kill you

i didn't like that but i admit i quit on it pretty early.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

scary ghost dog posted:

black mirror by netflix good sir

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i didn't like that but i admit i quit on it pretty early.

its one of the worst shows ive ever seen.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

its one of the worst shows ive ever seen.

that and lovecraft country were a real double barreled shotgun loaded with turds that i took straight to the dome

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i think i like Midnight Mass so far… only 2 eps in, we’ll see

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

they keep trying to do sci fi anthology things, like that philip k. dick mini series that amazon did, the twilight zone revival, but there always seems to be something missing. i watch them even if they're bad now because i just need it once in awihle.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
“tales from the loop” was another devastatingly bad scifi anthology. literally goosebumps tier writing

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

gonna go see that creepy 1981 movie ‘Possession’ tomorrow night. stoked

ive been want to see this for years. playing in theater? available for rent somewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

“tales from the loop” was another devastatingly bad scifi anthology. literally goosebumps tier writing

Fails from the Poop.