Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

you're supposed to either cover your cam up with tape or disable it in the device manager

idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

This is the anime convention dude right?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

lol it's real
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/live-updates/coronavirus/?id=81578912

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

america deserves this

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

MysteriousStranger posted:

This is the anime convention dude right?

Does your military job have you reading this thread or you just do it for funsies

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Does your military job have you reading this thread or you just do it for funsies

why not both

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Not happy with this dox :mad:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

the one decorated wall in his house

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Lawlicaust posted:

There was a huge company Christmas party Friday that I did not attend but many people on my team and our sister teams did. it was in person at this large restaurant/bar warehouse,

20 people out sick today and counting across teams…

LOL.

Happy "it's just a cold" season everyone. :coronatoot:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

No reason but you should fo sho gently caress off

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

I put on my robe and inflatable christmas tree costume

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Good Citizen posted:

the one decorated wall in his house

he's clearly got another anime wall scroll all wrapped up in the shipping tube in the corner that he can't find an empty spot for yet

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Wow, hello Mr. future president!

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Aatrek?! :eyepop:

https://twitter.com/JohnDCook/status/1467843805919461377?s=20

https://twitter.com/VaccinesLove/status/1467606031962451978?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJm5nRWhjcM

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

anime and funko addiction at the same time

COVID was the least offensive part about him

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

that image is more disturbing than even the most hosed up dune lore

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

yikes

Elea
Oct 10, 2012

Yuli Ban posted:

What's the worst (realistic) case scenario of Omicron?

Immunity escape is real + it mutates or combines with delta's mutations very quickly + having exponentially more virus inside you is bad instead of good

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

I'm glad people are finally taking personal hygiene seriously at these animecons, usually these places smell like BO and soiled underwear but this year I can't smell a thing :haw:.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Greg Legg posted:

You picked right going to Maui because you can't drink the water on Oahu anymore, depending where you are.

E: I'm glad you don't have coronavirus

What happened to the water on Oahu?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Choose the Form of the Destructor

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

bowser posted:

I'm glad people are finally taking personal hygiene seriously at these animecons, usually these places smell like BO and soiled underwear but this year I can't smell a thing :haw:.

lmao

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

dude looks mid-40's but is 30 lol gently caress

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Fix posted:

What happened to the water on Oahu?

Well, in the late 1990s, a report warned Congress that the 60-year-old fuel tanks buried above the aquifer were at risk of leaking. You can guess what happened next.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

I know when I need reliable covid news, I go to cityam.com

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Denmark at 261 Omicron cases, up from 183 yesterday.

Omicron hotspot Viborg—that's where the high school Christmas party infected at least 53 out of 150—has had to disregard the Omicron protocol of asking close contacts of close contacts to isolate to keep care homes staffed. :lmao:

7,146 cases today due to backlog or data error or something. They're now drafting army personnel for test centers due to staffing issues, so that's cool.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

gradenko_2000 posted:

Choose the Form of the Destructor

flipping to incognito mode before image searching giant anime girl

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
question: has anyone ever heard of exercise during covid recovery leading to long covid? sister in law telling wife about this

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

gradenko_2000 posted:

I love ADE

rear end in a top hat and
Dick
Eating

greetings

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

fosborb posted:

flipping to incognito mode before image searching giant anime girl

Like the one that was that boat that was stuck in that canal?

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

Gunshow Poophole posted:

I was instantly blocked by this (apparently quite famous) person for liking aj's replies here lol

He invented javascript, so basically the entire internet at this point. Also revealed himself to be quite the chud.

Elea
Oct 10, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

Omicron hotspot Viborg—that's where the high school Christmas party infected at least 53 out of 150—has had to disregard the Omicron protocol of asking close contacts of close contacts to isolate to keep care homes staffed. :lmao:

There was literally nothing else they could do? Did they at least give them the N95 equivalent?

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Thank God this guy got to live his life at the anime convention. Really loving worth it.

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

haven't checked google news in awhile, because everything is awful, and it was like a firehose of IT'S MILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

YOU SEE WHERE LETTING PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS GETS YOU?!

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

SplitSoul posted:

Denmark at 261 Omicron cases, up from 183 yesterday.

7,146 cases today due to backlog or data error or something. They're now drafting army personnel for test centers due to staffing issues, so that's cool.

If this then starts ripping through care homes, I wonder if anybody's gonna be mad that they pushed contagious people to go to work. Is that a thing that they'd care about there?

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

I am really glad I kicked the anime habit.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

as a person who loves anime and dumb weeb poo poo why would you even present yourself in public like this my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Honestly that's the most normal looking dude I can possibly imagine. Kudos to anime for making it mainstream. Bless.