Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

That is a really excellent ad tbh, but what does "the third place" mean in New Zealand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I just remembered buying this one at Circuit City in like 2005 or something and I audibly gasped when I saw the box; I was so embarrassed buying it that I brought it up to the counter with the UPC code facing towards the cashier so they wouldn't see it lol

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Finally getting the 3090 I preordered from Hong Kong a year ago and it has a huge steel etching of Mac & Me that gets horrifyingly lit up by my watercooling LEDs.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Finally getting the 3090 I preordered from Hong Kong a year ago and it has a huge steel etching of Mac & Me that gets horrifyingly lit up by my watercooling LEDs.

lmao

Simiain
Dec 13, 2005

"BAM! The ole fork in the eye!!"

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Me rushing to the store to get one of these:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Julius CSAR posted:

Lol

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

Wormskull posted:

Julius CSAR posted:

lmao

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Julius CSAR posted:

lol

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

:stare:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

this is deeply unsettling

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

unc..

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

good lord

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Gerald's Gameboy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Martman posted:

Gerald's Gameboy

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chris Hanson: And you go by "Uncle at Nintendo" online?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Martman posted:

Gerald's Gameboy

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Martman posted:

Gerald's Gameboy

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Martman posted:

Gerald's Gameboy

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Martman posted:

Gerald's Gameboy

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Martman posted:

Gerald's Gameboy

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Martman posted:

Gerald's Gameboy

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Martman posted:

Gerald's Gameboy

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Martman posted:

Gerald's Gameboy

lmao

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

loving lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Martman posted:

Gerald's Gameboy

Lol

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
lmfao at the past 3 pages

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006