Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gumball Gumption posted:

There's either going to be droid torture, Droid sex, or both at once

Droid vore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

Detroit was free on ps plus so i played it and it had some beautiful environments but was pure cringe. the whole attempting to parallel BLM with white androids was just…lol

David said the game had nothing to do with race and wasn't an allegory. He just straight up tried to hijack BLM EVEN GOING AS FAR AS PUTTING I HAVE A DREAM IN IT AS A MESSAGE FOR THE ANDROID FREEDOM MOVEMENT!

i hate that man

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the chrono cross lie harmed me. hope it was funny. sicko rear end

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
my favorite tv show right now is Doom Patrol though I am also real stoked about the new Expanse episodes.

also I got around to watching Tomorrow War on prime and holy poo poo what even is this trainwreck of a film

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

the chrono cross lie harmed me. hope it was funny. sicko rear end

I was lied to i’m sorry Cavauro I am a sicko rear end.

At least the Puggsy remake is coming

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

forgiven

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I got a few episodes into season 3 of Doom Patrol and it was so obviously working around not wanting to have more than three, maybe four if it's really necessary, actors in the same scene because of outside concerns that I kind of stopped being into it. Maybe I'll pick it back up once now that I'm finished racing the clock on Halt And Catch Fire.

Also fun fact Niennunb got an AMC+ account due to my recommendations and texted me his login information with the message "Go watch Halt And Catch Fire. Merry Christmas" literally an hour after I finished the finale. I say this not to mock him but to praise his generous nature and appreciate the Gift Of The Magi-rear end hijinks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he gave me all his passwords too. and other people did

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Well, Anyways........I'm just gonna get ready for bed. 🛌🥱😪😴💤 So, just before my mom came home 🏠 from the Christmas 🎄 play in Rhode Island with her friends. 😊 Wich she told me after she got home, that she had enjoyed the play. 😊 But, I had taken a ride over to Market just to do a little grocery shopping. 🛒😊 But, at least I've gotten that done. 😊 Now, I've just gotta Maybe hopefully try and attempt to put up the Pre-lit Christmas 🎄 tree tomorrow. 😊 I do have new ornaments and some old ones but, it's what it is. 😊 Idk how much I'll decorate the tree? But, I've just gotta hopefully try the best I can. ☺️ I know it may take me awhile but, it's just a HUGE Pain in the rear end to do any decorations. 😣 But......it's what it is. Also......if I somehow try to find a real small Christmas 🎄 tree for the outside front porch........I'll have to try and decorate it as well. ☺️😣 But, as of now.......I cannot promise or guarantee anything at the moment. 😞 I'll have to see what I can do? 😕 But, this is exactly why I try to ask for a little bit of Help with decorating. Also, I want to eventually get back to doing projects. I haven't done one since October. So, yeah......there's probably so many other things I hope to plan to do for next year. 😊 I still wanna play Mini Golf ⛳ in the spring and throughout the fall of next year. 😊 But, I wanna try an plan on visiting other places. 😊 So yeah, I've got so many goals I hope to eventually accomplish. 😊 But, anyways........ later everyone. Adios ppl. Buonanotte. 🇮🇹 And don't forget.......Be Brave. Stay Wild. 😊 Coyote 🐺 Peterson. But, just remember.......Your always truly one of a kind. Smile More. 😃 Roman Atwood.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I wonder what Mandy Moore is doing. Did she survive that zombie attack.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

coconono posted:

I wonder what Mandy Moore is doing. Did she survive that zombie attack.

probably Moore of the same!!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

You gotta see Woolie's reaction to the Star Wars Quantic Dream stuff

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoBestFriendsPlay/comments/rd0wmw/woolie_discovers_star_wars_quantic_dream/

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Neat trailer tho

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
live-action cowboy bebop's been cancelled after one season, can't imagine why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inVBz0Tv03U

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I thought the Ed appearance at the end was more awful.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Now it's time to get excited for Netflix One Piece

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I hear they’re working on a sequel actually. It’s gonna be called Two Piece

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I heard they were originally planning a trilogy but now they're just focusing on the sequel. Three Piece just didn't suit their needs.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I actually heard the sequel was called One Pieces

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

TV Zombie posted:

I thought the Ed appearance at the end was more awful.

Having never seen the anime before (I am watching it now, since I figured it would only lower my expectations for the live action), when Ed showed up I physically recoiled from how incredibly cringeworthy everything about the way the character was being presented was. If it was supposed to be a hook to get me excited for a second season, it sure as hell had the opposite effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-0CF_Ch0DI

Ugh. The show was.... okay. It really wasn't very good, but it was watchable and had moments where you could see the potential, but oof that ending.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Succession is a hell of a show.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i was gonna watch that but instead i'm rewatching lost lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Yeah you’re “lost” alright

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I really wonder what metrics netflix, an all you can eat subscription service, really uses to justify greenlighting a second season for their originals. They have a whole lot of season cliffhangers that never get followed up on.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NienNunb posted:

Yeah you’re “lost” alright

I'm this close to reporting you for harassment. To the moderators? Try the god drat F B I

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Shard posted:

David said the game had nothing to do with race and wasn't an allegory. He just straight up tried to hijack BLM EVEN GOING AS FAR AS PUTTING I HAVE A DREAM IN IT AS A MESSAGE FOR THE ANDROID FREEDOM MOVEMENT!

i hate that man

My impression of David Cage is a man who treats reality like a box of lego he uses to build his auteur bullshit. 'BLM?' 'Half-Naked Girl In Basement?'. Different shapes, same importance. Nothing means anything. Ok look he made a story designed to evoke everything and say nothing because the only value he holds dear is 'my farts smell like an oven full of cinnamon buns'.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ChrisBTY posted:

My impression of David Cage is a man who treats reality like a box of lego he uses to build his auteur bullshit. 'BLM?' 'Half-Naked Girl In Basement?'. Different shapes, same importance. Nothing means anything. Ok look he made a story designed to evoke everything and say nothing because the only value he holds dear is 'my farts smell like an oven full of cinnamon buns'.

he doesn't make games for words that would get me banned on the grey forums

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Alaois posted:

this is the grey forums

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I have only tangential knowledge of David Cage's work and I have no real desire to see his or anyone else's rendition on Star Wars. The franchise is pretty dead to me at this point. Erasing Mara Jade will never be forgiven.

I wish hollywood would understand that you can do space opera and it doesn't have to be Star Wars. You can make new things. its cool. Or you can dredge really obscure poo poo like old sci fi board games.

As for David Cage, specifically, I played like 20 minutes of Heavy Rain and it was intensely boring. Also those controls. What the gently caress bro.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

graph posted:

this is the grey forums

yeah thats why i didn't say it!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Eh?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

graph posted:

this is the grey forums
I wish there was an amber wrestling forum

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

got my Covid booster…. in bits. Send help. Haven’t even watched HOOK yet cos I don’t have the energy to go to the couch. Tragic

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Quantum of Phallus posted:

got my Covid booster…. in bits. Send help. Haven’t even watched HOOK yet cos I don’t have the energy to go to the couch. Tragic

It’s at best five minutes. A quick watch

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

TV Zombie posted:

It’s at best five minutes. A quick watch

Its much longer than that. The dinner scene alone is over 5 and a half minutes

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

coconono posted:

I have only tangential knowledge of David Cage's work and I have no real desire to see his or anyone else's rendition on Star Wars. The franchise is pretty dead to me at this point. Erasing Mara Jade will never be forgiven.

I wish hollywood would understand that you can do space opera and it doesn't have to be Star Wars. You can make new things. its cool. Or you can dredge really obscure poo poo like old sci fi board games.

As for David Cage, specifically, I played like 20 minutes of Heavy Rain and it was intensely boring. Also those controls. What the gently caress bro.

Hollywood understands '30 million dollars is a lot of loving money to set on fire if this unproven IP fails so we arn't gonna'

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Bluedeanie posted:

Its much longer than that. The dinner scene alone is over 5 and a half minutes

lol

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Alaois posted:

Sorry the games aren't for you

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Rewatching Annihilation. Alex Garland owns so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Annihilation was exactly the film I needed to see when I saw it, what a great film. I walked out of that theater with a lot to think about.

I caught his TV show Devs on Hulu which was interesting. Felt a little too Mr Robot for my liking but I think it worked as a whole. After that I watched Arrival for the first time and that movie bangs