Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/tm8UDJ1.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
One of my friends who lives in Missouri just shared this Facebook screenshot with me…

No idea the veracity of it but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true because Covid was declared officially over in Missouri.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Stereotype posted:

yeah my parents hate it when I say I’m learning mandarin and moving to China because capitalism is a horrific death cult that I want no part of.

China didnt open to global markets and capitalism in the 80s?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I believe a tiger enclosure is also a "tough" and "challenging" path out of a zoo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Substandard posted:

Huh.. I've never been there, but I assumed the greenwald thread was for dunking on him.

yes … and no

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i give the schools 2 weeks before they collapse

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

Crazypoops posted:

I believe a tiger enclosure is also a "tough" and "challenging" path out of a zoo

av/post

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

euphronius posted:

yes … and no

Lmao

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I'll take the under on that

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

China didnt open to global markets and capitalism in the 80s?

it’s not run by capitalists

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/CNBCTV18Live/status/1478024857421967368

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

euphronius posted:

it’s not run by capitalists

Yea just the 10 richest people in the world

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Week and a half. Need a weekend to pretend everything is fine

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Substandard posted:

Huh.. I've never been there, but I assumed the greenwald thread was for dunking on him.

no it's for unironic worship

if you want to dunk on him and other online idiots, go to the Internet CUM Warriors thread

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Glenn says to be not afraid

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1478044735411531777

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Salt Fish posted:

If you see a bad tweet you don't have to post it here

im ok with death cult updates.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

please stop being an idiot

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

the show will and must go on

Yup

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

lol we’re so hosed

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

This was the only show behind E3 that had the most disgusting unhygienic people imaginable.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

oh word there is a lag ???

https://twitter.com/alexsilverman/status/1478068689480163328?s=21

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

empty whippet box posted:

Roflcopter(Rolling On The Floor Laughing and Coughing On Patients Triaged in the E. R. )

All aboard!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Lawlicaust posted:

One of my friends who lives in Missouri just shared this Facebook screenshot with me…

No idea the veracity of it but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true because Covid was declared officially over in Missouri.

Hey look a house is on fire!
Face you fears!
Run into the house!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

lol we’re so hosed

now u wish u were a robot

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/CBSMornings/status/1477986477275598855

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

give me the nose juice damnit

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I just don't get why people want to swim in each other's filth as a hobby but I guess I shouldn't kink shame

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

finally! Somebody is saying the thing every idiot has said the last four horrible waves!

https://twitter.com/therealbstemm01/status/1478028491153018881?s=20

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

i was told it is mild????????????????????????????

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

okay so what are u gonna do when hospitalizations are out of control too haha

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Add a cough coming from the coughter

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Rah! posted:

now u wish u were a robot

why don't you just loving kiss him already

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Lawlicaust posted:

Just looked over the order and law on this and I can absolutely see why CVS might cancel shots based on the rescinding of the order. Here’s the text of the executive order that was rescinded:

quote:

The Director of the Department of Health and Senior Services is hereby vested with authority to temporarily waive or suspend the operation of any statutory requirement or administrative rule, upon approval of the Office of the Governor, where strict compliance with such requirements and rules would prevent, hinder, or delay necessary action by the department to respond to staff shortages in the State’s healthcare system and the State’s ongoing recovery from the COVID-19 health threat, and to best serve public health and safety during the period of the emergency and recovery period.
I temporarily suspend the provisions of subsections 1 and 4 of section 334.108, section 191.1146, and 20 CSR 2220-020(11) relating to telemedicine and pharmacology for telemedicine, to decrease the risk of exposure to both healthcare providers and patients.
Any executive agency, board, commission, or department, not specifically mentioned herein may submit a written request to the Office of the Governor to temporarily waive any statutory requirement or administrative rule under their purview in order to best serve public health and safety during the period of the emergency and recovery period. Such suspensions shall be effective upon written approval by the Office of the Governor.

Under this order, the Director of Missouri Department of Health used his powers to adopt the Emergency Use guidance in Missouri. If this order was rescinded then that guidance would probably be effectively rescinded as well. So yes, the EO may have temporarily removed the legality of pharmacies giving out shots under Emergency Use.

The biggest :rubby:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what if … they were connected ??

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

no we are talking about China, not america.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Tjadeth posted:

it took me a moment to realize this was probably referring to your day job rather than CSPAM
lmao yes well why doomscroll for free if you're this good at it!

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Watching good morning America and Dr wine mom said her kid had caught COVID for the 2nd time then in the next breath said it's good to get it over with.

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Louisgod posted:

finally! Somebody is saying the thing every idiot has said the last four horrible waves!

https://twitter.com/therealbstemm01/status/1478028491153018881?s=20

those loving cowards talking about super immunity and fast peak need to just come out and advocate intentional infection. just say the loving words you loving cowards