Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

Thorn Wishes Talon
Oct 18, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Shima Honnou posted:

good news it looks like covid, you know that virus that they let tear thru the world but especially thru schools, may cause higher incidence of type1 diabetes in kids lmao

They're Americans, how can they tell?

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

mawarannahr posted:

lmfao that animal looks like this

Happiest asexual on the planet. Although I guess being asexual is vital for getting through 10,000 year dry stretches.

Spergin Morlock posted:

how do you know that's a face? it could be the other end

I'm pretty sure it is. Doesn't matter though, I wish my butt looked like a happy muppet.

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

This is an enjoyable watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh4G1Gjv7bA

Just gonna leave this frame here

jfk, vandalism is not terrorism. Don't let the enemy define you.

Paradoxish posted:

Live comfortably for at least another 5-10 years or give it all up for something that probably won't make a difference isn't going to be a hard choice for most people.

The calculus will change eventually but it's already too late and it'll be even more so by the time that happens.

Yeah, just finished Andreas Malm's book. Good read but I don't think I'll be taking direct action. Sure as hell won't be assisting the authorities in their inquiries though even if it's my truck getting keyed. As Rime and others have suggested time is probably better spent building networks and figuring out whom you can trust.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

mawarannahr posted:

AceClown posted:

yo mods, can I get a sixer with this on my rap sheet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

earth isn't an island

checkmate doomer

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

put a WOLF hat on 'em...

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lol

it reminds me most of one of the green creatures in commander keen

unquestionably deadly!

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

mawarannahr posted:

lol

it reminds me most of one of the green creatures in commander keen

unquestionably deadly!

lol holy poo poo i've wondered what the name of that loving game was for over 20 god drat years and here we are

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

mother of god

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Hexigrammus posted:

Happiest asexual on the planet. Although I guess being asexual is vital for getting through 10,000 year dry stretches.

I'm pretty sure it is. Doesn't matter though, I wish my butt looked like a happy muppet.

jfk, vandalism is not terrorism. Don't let the enemy define you.

Yeah, just finished Andreas Malm's book. Good read but I don't think I'll be taking direct action. Sure as hell won't be assisting the authorities in their inquiries though even if it's my truck getting keyed. As Rime and others have suggested time is probably better spent building networks and figuring out whom you can trust.

that guy that non-destructively turned off a pipeline for like 6 hours was probably branded a terrorist, lol

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

AceClown posted:

yo mods, can I get a sixer with this on my rap sheet

mawarannahr posted:

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

Cold on a Cob posted:

that guy that non-destructively turned off a pipeline for like 6 hours was probably branded a terrorist, lol

Guaran-loving-teed. After reading Malm and Stupid to the Last Drop I'm even thinking Wiebo Ludwig was a hero for his work sabotaging oil and gas wells.

Except that he was a rural Albertan dirt farmer and religious community leader so he was probably racist as hell, iow a typical Canadian hero.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

:sickos:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I honestly had trouble following who did and didn't want one (because I am very stupid), so for the sake of my sanity just quote this post if you want a sixer with a bdelloid rotifer as the image

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

vyelkin posted:

I honestly had trouble following who did and didn't want one (because I am very stupid), so for the sake of my sanity just quote this post if you want a sixer with a bdelloid rotifer as the image

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

vyelkin posted:

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

vyelkin posted:

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

vyelkin posted:

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

vyelkin posted:

hekaton
Jan 5, 2022

sure wish i could understand what the hell was going on with my life
so i could be properly upset when things happen

vyelkin posted:

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

vyelkin posted:

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

vyelkin posted:

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

munce
Oct 23, 2010

Cold on a Cob posted:

The uk is already making protesting a crime. Try anything that causes real disruption and they will crush you.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/dec/01/imprisoned-51-weeks-protesting-britain-police-state

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/03/this-draconian-policing-bill-must-be-fought-tooth-and-nail
On 17 November, a London High Court judge found Smart and another eight climate activists guilty of contempt of court for breaking the National Highways' M25 injunction and sentenced them to between three and six months in jail.

The judge also ordered the nine to pay costs of 5,000 pounds ($6,720) each and said all the defendants should serve at least half of their sentence.

A further group of nine people from Insulate Britain have been summoned to appear at the High Court on 14 December and if found guilty they could be subject to unlimited fines, seizure of assets and prison sentences of up to two years.

Crow Buddy
Oct 30, 2019

Guillotines?!? We don't need no stinking guillotines!

vyelkin posted:

Gimme

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Now while the thread is probated I can go mask off and reveal myself as a climate change skeptic

This temperature change is well within historical norms

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

https://twitter.com/mcrlyric_bot/status/1481432506096566274

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

vyelkin posted:

KillerFuzzball
Jul 1, 2007

taste the pain

vyelkin posted:

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

vyelkin posted:

Well, you'll fit right in on planet Earth. We're all very stupid.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

This thread's gonna be quiet the rest of the night

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Xaris posted:

it owns how much we destroyed nearly all our aquifers, top soil, and forests in order to be farming a bunch of mega mono-culture cheap subsidized cow feed that we keep in packed in horrific conditions to make as much profit as possible, which in turn results it being a festering disease fest of pus and foul meat which we then have to pump chock full of constant antibiotics so they don't lose out on a bit of profit. all so we can sell $1.99 cheap walmart select choice steak bc the only thing americans eat is a well-done steak with ketchup and a side of potato (vegetable) every night.

rome 2.0 - what’s a toilet

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

vyelkin posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

mawarannahr posted:

hell, sixer me with this too, I love this little guy