Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Futanari Damacy posted:

Simple. The pandemic has ended, thus making it an end-emic :dadjoke:

They say we offer simple answers to complex problems. Well, perhaps there is a simple answer - not an easy answer - but simple…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/lilastroangel/status/1484183689873530881?t=LNf9goxmKW2ixpPhjNbzxw&s=19

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Scary of Sixty First is getting a special edition bluray with tons of extras and a limited edition slipcover

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Gripweed posted:

Scary of Sixty First is getting a special edition bluray with tons of extras and a limited edition slipcover

lmao of course vinegar syndrome is distributing it

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Biden is trying to get rid of mask mandates but Jen Psaki keeps getting dunked on about it on twitter so she's not letting him.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I do admire the self-flagellation and sense of shame about having previously considered oneself a leftist. It takes a special kind of brain parasite to go from supporting student loan forgiveness and medicare for all to being against those things, it's a mind worth examining purely from a medical standpoint.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Atrocious Joe posted:

Biden is trying to get rid of mask mandates but Jen Psaki keeps getting dunked on about it on twitter so she's not letting him.

She's worse than literally any Trump era press secretary.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Futanari Damacy posted:

She's worse than literally any Trump era press secretary.

spicey was so funny

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
What was the name of that guy that did it for like 2 weeks? Scaramoochi... THA MOOCH

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
guy who looked like was constantly in the middle of pressing out a turd

vaguely corrupt Italian dude who never worked a day on the job

failed Huckabee abortion

and now we got a woman who acts exactly like the failed Huckabee abortion

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Gripweed posted:

you just gonna let this guy fuckin scoop you WM?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I think he talked about coke on the news or something

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

hobbesmaster posted:

spicey was so funny

I can't remember who said it but I agree with the sentiment that Melissa McCarthy's Sean Spicer impression was "more accurate than funny"

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Dr. Killjoy posted:

failed Huckabee abortion

Technically, every birth is a failed abortion. I mean, they didn't even try!

Jen Psaki is way more effective at pwning losers asking completely reasonable questions for which we are absolutely entitled a non-snarky answer

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Futanari Damacy posted:

Technically, every birth is a failed abortion. I mean, they didn't even try!

Jen Psaki is way more effective at pwning losers asking completely reasonable questions for which we are absolutely entitled a non-snarky answer

All opposing questions are antagonistic, otherwise the cult members might ask questions. Love the Biden.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i still get unreasonably mad anytime i think about the "what do you want us to do, send tests to every american or something?!" thing

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Dr. Killjoy posted:

guy who looked like was constantly in the middle of pressing out a turd

vaguely corrupt Italian dude who never worked a day on the job

failed Huckabee abortion

wow this is hot babe Kayleigh McEnany (had to look that up) erasure which is hosed up because she is my gf so basically gently caress you rear end hole

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i love every dumb bitch that saunters out of the big fox news bimbo factory and will support / protect them forever. :amen:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the chapo bois should just fund their own focus groups every week and just laugh at the poo poo independents say

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
They could read a terrible opinion column more than once a fortnight too

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

the milk machine posted:

i still get unreasonably mad anytime i think about the "what do you want us to do, send tests to every american or something?!" thing

their plan to make you sign up on a special website to get sent some n95 masks instead of just sending them to everyone takes a special kind of moron to defend it

quote:

The US population is 329 million or so, and a lot of them don't need free masks (and depending on composition the masks won't be effective for very long). The strategic reserve appears to have had 750 million masks at its peak; I'm not sure of the levels it's at currently since they've been distributing them on an ongoing basis through smaller programs.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1484723825606479872?s=20

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/GarbageApe/status/1484729486457425921

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Gripweed posted:

Is this the first new movie they've released? Struggling to think of anything they've released that was made past like 1997.

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

holefoods posted:

Is this the first new movie they've released? Struggling to think of anything they've released that was made past like 1997.

Cum Town exs only policy.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Paffgen posted:

Cum Town exs only policy.

quote:

Shiva Baby received positive reviews from critics. It was praised for its representation of bisexual and Jewish people, while also described as accessible for people outside those groups

Finally, a movie about bisexuals that doesn't leave gays and straights scratching their heads!

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I love Ballin' Out Super but you can really tell when the hosts are not well lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Doc Fission posted:

I love Ballin' Out Super but you can really tell when the hosts are not well lmao

lol I dipped out a year ago when Jeremy left but listened to one a couple weeks ago and Katie was going through a meltdown over her polycule. what happened now

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
if I had to guess the problem, I’d say it’s probably that she’s in a polycule.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
what the gently caress is a polycule

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

slave to my cravings posted:

what the gently caress is a polycule

In theory it’s a bunch of people who all have sex with each other

My understanding is that in practice it’s usually one person who has sex with several other partners on a regular basis

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

i say swears online posted:

lol I dipped out a year ago when Jeremy left but listened to one a couple weeks ago and Katie was going through a meltdown over her polycule. what happened now

Katie is going through it so she doesn't seem to be able to find the joy in watching dumb poo poo right now. Lawson is cool. Ultimately the chemistry just hasn't settled yet and you can really tell when Katie is running on empty.

I like Alex a lot as a comedian so I stay on to hear his weird caps lock voice

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

HashtagGirlboss posted:

In theory it’s a bunch of people who all have sex with each other

My understanding is that in practice it’s usually one person who has sex with several other partners on a regular basis

I think a polycule is specifically a group of people who are all dating one another simultaneously, the latter is just 99% of “open relationships”

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
actually I think you’ll find that polysexuals are in fact more mature than monosexuals because they’ve had that much more experience in relationships and certainly don’t have normal relationship spats, let alone poly relationship spats

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

I think a polycule is specifically a group of people who are all dating one another simultaneously, the latter is just 99% of “open relationships”

Yes hence my distinction between in theory and in practice

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
the thing with being poly is that most of the time is just becomes your whole life, like being a poly person kind of replaces where another person might have a hobby or an interest. You just spend your entire life on dates or planning dates or on apps looking for more people to date and going to group stuff to meet more people whose only interest is collecting as many partners as possible. it’s extremely rare, like hot unicorn rare, that someone just casually has two boyfriends and isn’t super weird about it.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

the thing with being poly is that most of the time is just becomes your whole life, like being a poly person kind of replaces where another person might have a hobby or an interest. You just spend your entire life on dates or planning dates or on apps looking for more people to date and going to group stuff to meet more people whose only interest is collecting as many partners as possible. it’s extremely rare, like hot unicorn rare, that someone just casually has two boyfriends and isn’t super weird about it.

Ahem taps sign

quote:

Never post about sex again. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

But more seriously the two polycules I’ve known people in irl were both one guy and three or four women he regularly rotated between without afaik (I didn’t pry but that was the sense I got) any other members being intimate

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Roth’s puritanical crusade against my truth will not stay mine posting hands

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
Rodd be Bustin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i was reading an article about west elm caleb and i'm not exactly sure where to post this but i'm loving dying here

quote:

Pearce said Caleb reached out to her a month later with excuses about why he sent the picture of his penis to her. She was ready to give him a second chance, but she said he then added her on Snapchat and sent her another picture of his penis.

"I felt like an idiot at the time for giving him so many chances, but now I see lots of other women did. We all fell into the trap," Pearce said.

women in NYC really are the dumbest people on earth huh