Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

FizFashizzle posted:

That’s where we are. Post collapse russia healthcare bribery

poo poo I'd better pick up a few handles of cheap vodka to barter with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Joementum posted:

congrats to the people who had a loving blast making this video

https://twitter.com/JohnsHopkinsSPH/status/1481687506148118529

https://twitter.com/cringeyfrog/status/1486146401461547014?s=21

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

BA2 coming at you like

Is Mr. T. Catholic and Jewish? I had no idea.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

blandular posted:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124722208994

It was linked somewhere and I got some-- but trying to thread the Aura headband through seems impossible. Is there a technique to it, or does it only work on really busted rear end used straps?

I use a paperclip

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HVejEB5uVk&t=7s

blandular
Aug 22, 2004

fosborb posted:

have you tried pulling it through with a bit of thread?

BOGO LOAD posted:

I got a couple packs of those stoppers from amazon and it came with a couple of crochet hooks
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08G1XHRW3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You might be able to fashion something similar with a long piece of wire or a paper clip with a pair of pliers.

Ahaha thank you both, I hadn't. I thought of that earlier in the day but totally forgot. Just tried it with a small length of thin wire twisted into a needle and it worked great. Crinkle it up a little and it works as a stopper on the end too, as a bonus!

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Two weeks into working from home "until hospitalisations are significantly lowered" and the company owner says I need to come in on Monday. Hospitalisations and deaths are at an all time high. gently caress

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Just remembered the NYC end of covid ticker tape parade lmfao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Rip Testes posted:

So Spotify chose Joe Rogan over Neil Young. I feel like I deserve a discount after he pulled his catalog.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1486502771872309253

lol if you ever subbed to Spotify, just pirate everything. Steal all your poo poo. It's fine.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

skewetoo posted:

Just remembered the NYC end of covid ticker tape parade lmfao

incredible content

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Rip Testes posted:

So Spotify chose Joe Rogan over Neil Young. I feel like I deserve a discount after he pulled his catalog.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1486502771872309253

meanwhile dipshit journos are all falling over themselves about the CDC guy's comments that platforms shouldn't be giving people like Rogan such a huge voice in the media sphere

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Kids these days are to blame for not liking Neil young enough

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

NYT needs a "US Government Affiliated Media" tag on Twitter

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Potato Salad posted:

NYT needs a "US Government Affiliated Media" tag on Twitter

We have a free press here sorry.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I looked at new cancer diagnoses 2019-2021 for the state and there's no statistical difference from 2019-2021, the "T cells are destroyed, tripling cancer rate" guy is full of poo poo unless are troops are getting cancer from expired MREs.

thank you for the clarification

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

BOGO LOAD posted:

I got a couple packs of those stoppers from amazon and it came with a couple of crochet hooks
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08G1XHRW3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You might be able to fashion something similar with a long piece of wire or a paper clip with a pair of pliers.

man, I thought those fingers were a cock for a long time

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

mastershakeman posted:

Kids these days are to blame for not liking Neil young enough

Its pretty funny that Neil thought he was bigger than rogan

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
I don't think Neil believed he would actually win.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/bnodesk/status/1486520391057166340?s=21

over

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

until ba2

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Gildiss posted:

It is amazing the steps the vacationers in Jeju do to attempt to get around the 4 person dining limits.

Pulls up in van. 4 people get out.
Van circles and parks and 4 more get out.

People switching jackets.

Everyone piling out of the same vehicle claiming they do not know eachother.

are they foreigners

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Two weeks into working from home "until hospitalisations are significantly lowered" and the company owner says I need to come in on Monday. Hospitalisations and deaths are at an all time high. gently caress

Just don't get sick or go to the hospital for any reason. It's easy.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Where are the deaths

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

Quick covid sim patch went out, nothing major:

-Fixed a bug causing a crash on startup
-Fixed a bug with some non-US computers and the way files are formatted
-Ultrawide monitors should display properly now
-you can set the game in windowed mode now if you'd like (custom resolution coming soon though)
-Added "long covid" tracking on the stat bar (this is ANY long term covid symptom which will last beyond the infection itself. Most will eventually recover, some wont)
-fixed some typos
-You can now use symbols when naming characters
-the hidden "utube" screen now has two lines of text input vs 1

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Egg Moron posted:

man, I thought those fingers were a cock for a long time

huh

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Salt Fish posted:

I don’t think he was expecting to get Rogan canned, just wanting to not be associated with him.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Is there a version of the aura that is bigger. I’m a giant and it doesn’t fit me.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

I don't think Neil believed he would actually win.

Yeah, I thought he phrased it like "It's either me or Rogan...pull my music off your service". But in 100 years, are there going to be more people listening to Heart of Gold or listening to a 4.5 hour interview with Dr. Jordane Peenerson?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Paradoxish posted:

Just don't get sick or go to the hospital for any reason. It's easy.

I'm a moderately fat asthmatic with high blood pressure who gets flattened by the common cold so that may be difficult.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

Gildiss posted:

It is amazing the steps the vacationers in Jeju do to attempt to get around the 4 person dining limits.

If only Shopsin had lived long enough to see his dream made official policy somewhere.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Coldrice posted:

Quick covid sim patch went out, nothing major:

-Fixed a bug causing a crash on startup
-Fixed a bug with some non-US computers and the way files are formatted
-Ultrawide monitors should display properly now
-you can set the game in windowed mode now if you'd like (custom resolution coming soon though)
-Added "long covid" tracking on the stat bar (this is ANY long term covid symptom which will last beyond the infection itself. Most will eventually recover, some wont)
-fixed some typos
-You can now use symbols when naming characters
-the hidden "utube" screen now has two lines of text input vs 1

Holy poo poo a dev that actually fixes bugs

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Salt Fish posted:

Neil young has been not giving a gently caress for years now and if you're going to believe anyone would make that demands out of principle it's him.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

bedpan posted:

lmao if a regnaron scandal brings down DeSantis, who has already been set up by Trump as the idiot antivax republican

The previous governor literally stole a trillion dollars from the taxpayers, crime is rewarded in Florida.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

this thread is about the main guy on that podcast
https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1485971274337824772?s=20

sausage king of Chicago
Jun 13, 2001
Is the J&J vax effective against omnicron? I'm reading that it's 85% with a booster? Just nervous because my mom just called and told me she tested positive for covid today, but she has the J&J vaccine, as well as having had lung cancer a year ago and being over 60. She has mild symptoms so far but she pretty much ticks off all the boxes of someone who should really be worried.

Why Am I So Tired
Sep 28, 2021
Is it possible to get a sore throat from screaming internally at these NYTimes ghouls?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

I loving hate libs as much as I hate horse paste eating chuds. Everything sucks. I'm just trying to keep my family safe

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Nothus posted:

I loving hate libs as much as I hate horse paste eating chuds. Everything sucks. I'm just trying to keep my family safe

NOBODY GIVES A poo poo ABOUT YOUR FAMILY IN AMERICA

I mean, I do, we all do here, I just think that should be on a billboard at the airports or something

jinx_player
Aug 25, 2018

sausage king of Chicago posted:

Is the J&J vax effective against omnicron? I'm reading that it's 85% with a booster? Just nervous because my mom just called and told me she tested positive for covid today, but she has the J&J vaccine, as well as having had lung cancer a year ago and being over 60. She has mild symptoms so far but she pretty much ticks off all the boxes of someone who should really be worried.

I’ve got bad news, Abe: none of the vaccines are all that effective

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

Ornery and Hornery posted:

what’s so bad about the BA2 variant???

I was told the virus can only get less deadly??? cdc never lie
It's probably not particularly worse but you can possibly get it even if you just had normal omicron a week ago