Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
turbo ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I had the ASCIIpad it was perfectly fine

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

P-Mack posted:

I had the ASCIIpad it was perfectly fine

its not your fault

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

That Little Demon posted:

its not your fault

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

its not your fault

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

its not your fault

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

its not your fault

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

its not your fault

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

its not your fault

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

its not your fault

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

every time I see a mail in order like this in an old magazine, im tempted to send a real check to it. especially when it's a commercial po box that probably won't just mindlessly cash my check.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'd wear that hat.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

every time I see a mail in order like this in an old magazine, im tempted to send a real check to it. especially when it's a commercial po box that probably won't just mindlessly cash my check.

if they've just closed down then then your mail will probably get returned, but if the company got bought, there's a sold chance your check lands on some accounting guy's desk, who will ignore it because he knows it will ruin his week otherwise. one of the places i worked had a ton of like 15 year old invoices that nobody had paid when i started. my boss was horrified and wanted them paid but most of the companies were out of business, lol.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

P-Mack posted:

humble suggestion for the imp zone uniform

https://twitter.com/n64thstreetgifs/status/1488303301728747522?t=pTRwDE5g5DDb_Y48XIqFvw&s=19

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bicyclops posted:

if they've just closed down then then your mail will probably get returned, but if the company got bought, there's a sold chance your check lands on some accounting guy's desk, who will ignore it because he knows it will ruin his week otherwise. one of the places i worked had a ton of like 15 year old invoices that nobody had paid when i started. my boss was horrified and wanted them paid but most of the companies were out of business, lol.

that's all boring. i want to see someone waste their time digging in a basement for the unsold stock of promotional hats from 1987

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You could take a picture of that tweet to a screen printer and they would make that exact hat for you.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You could take a picture of that tweet to a screen printer and they would make that exact hat for you.

i want the one from the 80s

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i want the one from the 80s

Ah so hipster bullshit. Blocked.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i dont think they makes hats that style anymore, it wouldnt be the same

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

lol I had one of those but the lettering was neon pink. Didn’t wear it much but was useful for keeping stuff in a padded bag

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

controlling things with the microphone is such a classic "strange brown beastie stomp"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

whoever put the mouths on that poster is probably posting about their new boyfriend in e/n as we speak.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Price in pounds, check

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

I got the tude now posted:

Price in pounds, check
Gaming in the Thatcher Years

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Price in pounds, check

Cat Machine posted:

Gaming in the Thatcher Years

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
sega watching an AVGN review of one of their games and not understanding that he's being critical

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Weeiest

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

writing a bunch of words, getting a team of people to make and proofread art, coordinating with the magazine publishers to make sure everything's in order so we can tell tens of thousands of people that our product is basically a lot like a fat loving turd.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Price in pounds, check

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the teeth were more of a giveaway than anything else

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

die fugger! 2

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

e: gently caress nvm just scrolled up, whoops

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i saved both images so i could flip quickly between them to look for some subtle edit. then i was going to come back and post that meme where she says "they're the same picture." but alas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother