Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao that would happen for real in a Kacey stream, we’re it possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

just woke up from a nutty one. i tuned into a kaceytron stream and was promoted to mod because she said there were too many trolls about. as soon as the promotion went through, i was teleported through my computer to kaceytrons bathtub, where she was sitting in the water in an old timey one piece swimsuit and i was 1 foot tall floating at the other end with the other mods.

her bathroom had a door to a little antechamber with a trashcan in it, and a 1 foot tall pink robot that she called a "disgruntled regular turned troll" walked in and started waving his arms and she yelled at him to get the gently caress out. well, he did get out and walk out the door, and immediately tipped over the trashcan outside spilling garbage everywhere. kacey sprang up from the bathtub to give chase, and when i got out of the tub to follow i grew to normal size.

after putting trash back in the can, we continued to the next room where the troll had put up decorations everywhere that said "Happy Birthday [N-word]" and Kacey screamed "NO! I CANT GET DEPARTNERED! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" and started running after him. I started running too but lost the thread during the chase, so I went back to the offensive decorations, at which point my mom walked in.

So I rush to put everything away without her seeing it because I know it would upset her, and say that there's a monster about. As I described the situation, my mom lead me to another house that was unfamiliar. Opening the sliding door on the back porch revealed a table with a bunch of Halo Guns on it. We both grabbed shotguns and walked back to Kaceys house.

Walking back in, the power was shut off and on the downstairs table there was a halo pistol, a revolver, and a flashlight. I told her to leave the revolver there as bait but to take the halo pistol. She went upstairs to search the house. i turned the flashlight on, pointing it at the revolver and laying it down. I backed into a closet where I could see the situation and pointed my shotgun. Then the pink robot dropped from the top of the closet onto my shoulders, whispered "surprise shithead", and then I woke up

Lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

ol yeller posted:

just woke up from a nutty one. i tuned into a kaceytron stream and was promoted to mod because she said there were too many trolls about. as soon as the promotion went through, i was teleported through my computer to kaceytrons bathtub, where she was sitting in the water in an old timey one piece swimsuit and i was 1 foot tall floating at the other end with the other mods.

her bathroom had a door to a little antechamber with a trashcan in it, and a 1 foot tall pink robot that she called a "disgruntled regular turned troll" walked in and started waving his arms and she yelled at him to get the gently caress out. well, he did get out and walk out the door, and immediately tipped over the trashcan outside spilling garbage everywhere. kacey sprang up from the bathtub to give chase, and when i got out of the tub to follow i grew to normal size.

after putting trash back in the can, we continued to the next room where the troll had put up decorations everywhere that said "Happy Birthday [N-word]" and Kacey screamed "NO! I CANT GET DEPARTNERED! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" and started running after him. I started running too but lost the thread during the chase, so I went back to the offensive decorations, at which point my mom walked in.

So I rush to put everything away without her seeing it because I know it would upset her, and say that there's a monster about. As I described the situation, my mom lead me to another house that was unfamiliar. Opening the sliding door on the back porch revealed a table with a bunch of Halo Guns on it. We both grabbed shotguns and walked back to Kaceys house.

Walking back in, the power was shut off and on the downstairs table there was a halo pistol, a revolver, and a flashlight. I told her to leave the revolver there as bait but to take the halo pistol. She went upstairs to search the house. i turned the flashlight on, pointing it at the revolver and laying it down. I backed into a closet where I could see the situation and pointed my shotgun. Then the pink robot dropped from the top of the closet onto my shoulders, whispered "surprise shithead", and then I woke up

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I had some dream that Jeffery of YOSPOS had a son posting on SA called sonofjeff and he was European for some reason. Someone thought it was real cool that we had our first set of father-son posters.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I had some dream that Jeffery of YOSPOS had a son posting on SA called sonofjeff and he was European for some reason. Someone thought it was real cool that we had our first set of father-son posters.

lmao

imagining the glares from other parents as a dad apologetically says "he's european" and all th emoms wrinkle their noses in disgust and button their top buttons.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I am a Jeff, like my father before me.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

woke up from one in a documentary style where its the 80s and big boss was real and played by james gandolfini. in the dream he'd done all the stuff big boss did (at least it made explicit reference to him blowin up shagohod) but now he ran konami and was super into game design and stuff, but also he was doing some super shady stuff on the side. like konami had invented an early internet but they were using it to spy on people and steal their secrets, or konami put out a board game called portal lords that looked like heroquest or one of those 80s fantasy board games with 200 pieces, but a couple of pieces were super obviously a camera. an accountant at one point told him they couldn't afford to have three different bespoke ttrpg lines going and big boss got super pouty and annoyed and finally canned two of the lines and told the accountant that "he hopes [the accountants] happy because he's going to have to fire like 300 people because of this." the dream ended as big boss (again, played by james gandolfini) was told that konami was out of money and going into bankruptcy and the last thing i saw was him pulling a gun and pointing it at the camera, which i was running

e: theres some other stuff i'm forgetting but he was super petulant the whole time. at one point he also threw a fit and beat the poo poo out of some employee who was playing i think a goemon game and said "this kind of stinks" for instance

Fungah! fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Feb 7, 2022

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

woke up from one in a documentary style where its the 80s and big boss was real and played by james gandolfini. in the dream he'd done all the stuff big boss did (at least it made explicit reference to him blowin up shagohod) but now he ran konami and was super into game design and stuff, but also he was doing some super shady stuff on the side. like konami had invented an early internet but they were using it to spy on people and steal their secrets, or konami put out a board game called portal lords that looked like heroquest or one of those 80s fantasy board games with 200 pieces, but a couple of pieces were super obviously a camera. an accountant at one point told him they couldn't afford to have three different bespoke ttrpg lines going and big boss got super pouty and annoyed and finally canned two of the lines and told the accountant that "he hopes [the accountants] happy because he's going to have to fire like 300 people because of this." the dream ended as big boss (again, played by james gandolfini) was told that konami was out of money and going into bankruptcy and the last thing i saw was him pulling a gun and pointing it at the camera, which i was running

e: theres some other stuff i'm forgetting but he was super petulant the whole time. at one point he also threw a fit and beat the poo poo out of some employee who was playing i think a goemon game and said "this kind of stinks" for instance

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I am a Jeff, like my father before me.

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

normally I have sleep paralysis happen to me less than once a year and last night it happened to me three times. I don't even know how you'd talk to a doctor about that, I don't think there's anything they can do. one of the things I saw was an iron giant from final fantasy and they are a LOT more terrifying in person

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

normally I have sleep paralysis happen to me less than once a year and last night it happened to me three times. I don't even know how you'd talk to a doctor about that, I don't think there's anything they can do. one of the things I saw was an iron giant from final fantasy and they are a LOT more terrifying in person

Hey doc. I've got two goldmined threads I need you to read.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Hey doc. I've got two goldmined threads I need you to read.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

went into a retro game shop and when i tried to check out the guy running the store quizzed on me exactly WHY i would want to buy Xena Warrior Princess for the snes. i managed to convince him i should be allowed to buy it, but i put back Lawnmower Man for the 3do before he could even see i wanted to buy that as well

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

went into a retro game shop and when i tried to check out the guy running the store quizzed on me exactly WHY i would want to buy Xena Warrior Princess for the snes. i managed to convince him i should be allowed to buy it, but i put back Lawnmower Man for the 3do before he could even see i wanted to buy that as well

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

elf help book posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

elf help book posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Klingons had invaded the earth and were in danger of dominating it unless someone volunteered to contest against them in a videogame. I picked up the original GB Tetris and was already getting pwned when it turned out that the russian song jingle noise annoyed them so much that they gave up and fled back to their spaceship.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch__RnJ9-EM

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmfao the throw

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I dreamed that I went back to Monster Hunter World and was exploring this massive ancient forest environment and thinking about how much more expensive and cool the maps in that game were compared to Rise, although it was much more so than was actually the case in the real game. I spent ages just climbing through trees and marvelling at the sights and views, then finally remembered I had a monster to hunt and should check to see what it was, when my objective appeared and to my absolute disgust and horror it read "capture the Hamburglar"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I dreamed that I went back to Monster Hunter World and was exploring this massive ancient forest environment and thinking about how much more expensive and cool the maps in that game were compared to Rise, although it was much more so than was actually the case in the real game. I spent ages just climbing through trees and marvelling at the sights and views, then finally remembered I had a monster to hunt and should check to see what it was, when my objective appeared and to my absolute disgust and horror it read "capture the Hamburglar"

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao