Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

pablo gbscobar posted:

Final designs revealed for Super Hero, including 18 and an aged up Goten and Trunks!

puberty made trunks' hair turn blue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Finally after what 4 years?

They might be,dare I say it ,able to do stuff now (well maybe not Goten yet he's still due to get bodied by a 4 year old)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
android 18 owns

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
judging by trunks' index finger there what they can do is still gently caress up the fusion dance

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
my boys are finally teens

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
oh fu-

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
all sins forgiven

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
They finally did it. They finally allowed them to be taller.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Captain Baal posted:

They finally did it. They finally allowed them to be taller.

But will they be relevant?

(No)

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
lmfao I feel it's a monkey paw. Like yeah they are grown up, but are butt of a joke again botching the fusion in the movie and then gently caress off.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean probably this movie doesn’t seem like it’s going to be the most serious.

Which is good we haven’t had one of those since BOG

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Goten looks more like Kid Gohan now.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I continue to be excited for Dragon Ball movies. Maybe I'll watch Broly one last time before the Earth floods or crumbles or whatever.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

pablo gbscobar posted:

Final designs revealed for Super Hero, including 18 and an aged up Goten and Trunks!

I see Trunks’ hair has completed it’s transition from purple to blue.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Blah, in hindsight I should've turned the stream off after Dragon Ball super Hero.

I was waiting for fighter z news and nada we haven't seen already.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

Shindragon posted:

Blah, in hindsight I should've turned the stream off after Dragon Ball super Hero.

I was waiting for fighter z news and nada we haven't seen already.

There was (Labcoat) 21 gameplay before the Super Hero preview

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I checked and breasts aren't canon in Dragonball.

then how do you explain this

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Puff_Puff_(sexual_term)

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Siegkrow posted:

There was (Labcoat) 21 gameplay before the Super Hero preview

was hoping for Season 4. She looks great but yeah. .just.. ooof on everything else.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
There's not going to be a season 4, more than likely. 21 seems like a bonus character made largely of existing assets.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

It's a nonsense made up word in that world, like Colorado or Saskatchewan.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Peewi posted:

Did Goku actually tell anyone on Earth that he got King Kai killed?

I just reread the manga and it states King Kai chose to stay dead after the Dragon wish to keep Goku company.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

It's a trans-franchise travel technique that lets you go between Dragon Ball and Dragon Quest.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I’m sincerely surprised there hasn’t been a Dragon Ball / Dragon Quest crossover game

Imagine the entire Saiyan/Namek arc being done by some past DW heroes while Goku and pals have to do it RPG style while grinding slimes and throwing all the legendary equipment on Trunks

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
attack of the saiyans is a pretty good dbz jrpg

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Lamebot posted:

It's a trans-franchise travel technique that lets you go between Dragon Ball and Dragon Quest.

Does this include the Dragon Quest event inside FFXIV?

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Shindragon posted:

was hoping for Season 4. She looks great but yeah. .just.. ooof on everything else.

I'd legit go back to fighterz if they brought in rollback netcode. After playing with it in guilty gear strive I just cant go back.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

pablo gbscobar posted:

What are all those not Gohan and Piccolo doing there?!

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Better question is where the heck is videl

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
I know GT is in a weird flux of "its not canon but it might be" but this really feels like they are just forging ahead without worrying about GT looming over them.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Well they defused Kibito and the supreme Kai so technically GT is already not canon as he comes up there for a bit

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestheHammer posted:

Well they defused Kibito and the supreme Kai so technically GT is already not canon as he comes up there for a bit

GT got kicked out the door the moment the Pilaf Gang joined the main gang as kids

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Oh yeah I for some reason think the de aging thing happened in GT

I don’t know why

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

Oh yeah I for some reason think the de aging thing happened in GT

I don’t know why

Pilaf did wish for Goku to be de aged though so maybe you’re confusing it with that

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
We're so far past the point of them ever considering wiping the board to bring general rilldo back into canon.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

GT is happening

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Burkion posted:

GT got kicked out the door the moment the Pilaf Gang joined the main gang as kids

Maybe they slighted them in school prompting them to go find the dragonballs. :smug:

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

Burkion posted:

They can always go back and get the Dragonballs and re-age themselves, only to make a mistake with their wish wording and get aged up into old folks

Nothing's ever off the table in a series based around magic wish balls that can do almost anything. Especially now that basically just anyone can gather the balls offscreen and it's not even a big deal anymore

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

If we got teen Goten and Trunks, does that mean Teen Pilaf Gang?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I recall the stream showing other characters like Dende and Korin (they didnt really change that much) so probably forgot about em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
New Chapter.

Goku getting hit by a train out of nowhere felt like an MCU movie moment.