Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Thank god turning super hero into cell saga light would suck.

We already have that and he had a trucker hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
the gammas being based off cell would rule actually. maybe not a full on cell reskin for the final boss but it's a step in the right direction

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

My excitement went cold the second I realized ‘wait no it’s not going to be TFS/game Cell, dug’

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

We did get one actual returning character confirmed today though.

Fat Gotenks

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Can't wait for Mono Sodium Blutimate Gohan

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

What none of them get is that they’re starting to run the real risk of discovering the final transformation, that will allow them to turn into the most powerful being in the entire omniverse; a form known as Super Saiyan Bulma.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
super saiyan blooma

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Super Rad posted:

Can't wait for Mono Sodium Blutimate Gohan

Just get to Gohan Calvo already

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Shindragon posted:

WELL WELL loving well. I'm gonna spoiler the picture but hold onto your goddam hats for Super Hero.

:eyepop:

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

It's already said to be fake.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

MonsterEnvy posted:

It's already said to be fake.

i want to believe

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Going back to the Ultimate Gohan and SSJ thing, I might be making this up, but I feel like going SSJ is something that Gohan does before transforming into Ultimate now?

Blaze Dragon posted:

Fat Gotenks

Good, good. That's what you want.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I mean… we had to know it was a fake, since it’s not Cell Dorado.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I mean, even if it's not Cell, I still expect the Gammas to end up fused together or something

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I’d believe something like the new Androids being based off of spying on 17 and 18, old Gero research, and footage of Cell. Them combining into an Android Notcell would make sense.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Cell is fun now that he's another Goku; I'd have nonissue with him coming back. I actually didn't like Freeza much u til Super added to him; same would work with Cell.

Except Cell is kind of a broken character and you have to leave him dead to not break suspension of disbelief in not becoming more powerful than anyone ever.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It would be much cooler if they combined into Android 8.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ImpAtom posted:

It would be much cooler if they combined into Android 13.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I'm glad that's fanart, since bringing Cell back to pretend to put Gohan in the spotlight would be pretty lame.

We already know this is the Goku and Vegeta show; there's no use bringing Cell back just to rehash Gohan's one note and then plop him squarely back into side character role.

Blaze Dragon posted:

Fat Gotenks

I had a feeling that'd be the case. In the poster that shows Teen Goten and Trunks, you can see Trunks messing up the Fusion Dance.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
...What color hair do you think Gotenks has now given Trunks matured into Bulma Blue

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
goku has to get his win back brother

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Cell Dorado is inevitable.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Cell is extremely easy to reasonably depower by just saying he can’t achieve god ki because of his artificial/freak nature, and he makes up the difference by just being a top-level ‘regular’ Saiyan/Frieza/Namekian/Human. Sure, he can’t get pure Frieza gains, but it’ll be enough to duke with gods.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
So does everyone get an Ultra Upgrade?

Ultra Instinct, Ultra Ego, Ultra Fury, Ultra Genetics, Ultra Hunger?

Or does Cell get a hybrid Ego Instinct?

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
laughing at the sudden thought of Ultra Super-ego

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Ultra Super Ego would totally be Vegeta brand

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

FilthyImp posted:

So does everyone get an Ultra Upgrade?

Ultra Instinct, Ultra Ego, Ultra Fury, Ultra Genetics, Ultra Hunger?

Or does Cell get a hybrid Ego Instinct?

Ultra Ultimate.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Plus Ultra.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Immaculate Cell

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Give that Cell a Buu head tail and he's Platinum Sperm Cell

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

pik_d posted:

Give that Cell a Buu head tail and he's Platinum Sperm Cell

But then he'd combine his absorb with Buu's to drag Goku/Vegeta in, and that'd end up being some real Hell in a Cell.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

TulliusCicero posted:

Immaculate Cell
Ooh, that's a good one.

Cell absorbs some Freeza goodness and becomes Perfected Cell

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

wish Cell back and then with the second wish immediately wish that his Yamcha genetics dominates over every other part of him, and then keep him around for comic relief and baseball

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Isn't Cell only made of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Frieza, and King Cold canonically?

I think Toei played fast and loose with the idea he was made of everyone, but I think those five are the only ones Toriyama says are in him.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Isn't Cell only made of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Frieza, and King Cold canonically?

Yes, and Cell is lying because he goddamn well KNOWS he has some Krillin, Yamcha, Yajirobe, Gohan, Nappa, and Raditz in him too, probably some Saibaman now that I look at his big bloated green suicide blast, and he cannot acknowledge that without accepting that he is destined to lose

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

I think Toei played fast and loose with the idea he was made of everyone, but I think those five are the only ones Toriyama says are in him.

the dub added more dna to cell like tien's and nappa's lol

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

oh wow

I very literally forgot about Tien and Chiatzou

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Black August posted:

oh wow

I very literally forgot about Tien and Chiatzou

Don't worry