Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Plutonis posted:

Dreamed that someone from GBS with the name "Retard Redford" tried to get Imp Zone closed by framing Larry Parrish as a member of ISIS including a faked vid of a a 4 feet tall jihadi with a balaclava trying to behead some guys on their knees but being unable to reach them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

A feminist extremist group in this dream had me captured and condemned me to death for being an Incel by having my limbs tied and pulled out by four cars but I started to sing "Grub Grub Grubber, I am now made of Rubber" so my arms and legs just began to stretch out like I was Stretch Armstrong or Luffy

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plutonis posted:

A feminist extremist group in this dream had me captured and condemned me to death for being an Incel by having my limbs tied and pulled out by four cars but I started to sing "Grub Grub Grubber, I am now made of Rubber" so my arms and legs just began to stretch out like I was Stretch Armstrong or Luffy

bro is everything ok in Brazil. what's with the dreams about people being lynched lmfao.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

dreamed that I was talking to a mom who was forbidding her kid from playing through Elden Ring using some gimmick "soul level 1 dentist" build because she was worried it was too hard and he would scream and cry too much about it

she wanted to make a nice dinner for him to make him feel better, but somehow ended up leaving a rack of ribs directly on their sofa, and I woke up irrationally angry about it

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Plutonis posted:

:stare:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Had the dream I was fearful of having. Ol Yeller had somehow joined my job and posted a picture of James Pond: Robocod stretching out his dick until it could reach his own mouth in my company slack. Woke up in a cold sweat and had to check slack at 4am to make sure it wasn't there.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Had the dream I was fearful of having. Ol Yeller had somehow joined my job and posted a picture of James Pond: Robocod stretching out his dick until it could reach his own mouth in my company slack. Woke up in a cold sweat and had to check slack at 4am to make sure it wasn't there.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I dreamed they made an elden ring fighting game but when I woke up I realized I was just thinking of pvp.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

l;mfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

Had a dream that NCS's house burned down and they were posting from a wifi enabled grill. Every post had the current internal temperature of the grill forcibly appended to the end of it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I had a dream AVGN started a second band named OxiClean. The song was super generic 80s metal sounding and the chorus was literally just "We're OxiCleeaaaaannnn". I woke up farting.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I had a dream AVGN started a second band named OxiClean. The song was super generic 80s metal sounding and the chorus was literally just "We're OxiCleeaaaaannnn". I woke up farting.

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

I was in an old times gaming arcade like the type next to a mini golf. and I was looking for a fighting game. I saw two brothers, one smaller and just wearing a diaper, playing a 3d fighter which disappointed me because I was looking for street fighter or something. I saw one of those cabinets that looked like it had several games, but when I went over it was just locked to one game called "barbarian" (looked suspicious like elden ring but you controlled a large barbarian who would q-bert like jump on 3d isometric cubes and fight).

I had to feed it a whole dollar of quarters into a weird rotating slot like a revolver chamber but for quarters. There were two below it that were for extra quarters for classic power ups like "potion", and "blue". I had just finished when the diaper wearing brother came over and tried to excitedly grab the controls and play, which in the dream let me know that he was a special needs child. I shoved him away and said "Only a fool would impede a God" which I knew in the dream was a line from "Barbarian". Woke up feeling amazing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Getting pissed that I can’t play super turbo with a baby lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Awesome dream though lmfao.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Spiking posted:

I was in an old times gaming arcade like the type next to a mini golf. and I was looking for a fighting game. I saw two brothers, one smaller and just wearing a diaper, playing a 3d fighter which disappointed me because I was looking for street fighter or something. I saw one of those cabinets that looked like it had several games, but when I went over it was just locked to one game called "barbarian" (looked suspicious like elden ring but you controlled a large barbarian who would q-bert like jump on 3d isometric cubes and fight).

I had to feed it a whole dollar of quarters into a weird rotating slot like a revolver chamber but for quarters. There were two below it that were for extra quarters for classic power ups like "potion", and "blue". I had just finished when the diaper wearing brother came over and tried to excitedly grab the controls and play, which in the dream let me know that he was a special needs child. I shoved him away and said "Only a fool would impede a God" which I knew in the dream was a line from "Barbarian". Woke up feeling amazing.

Babies, leave.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I dreamed that Goemon was in my kitchen demanding to know what I thought of Elden Ring. I told him I would need to let it settle in my thoughts but I thought it could well be the best game of all time, and he started smashing glasses and stuff with his pipe, screaming "is it better than Iggy's Reckin' Balls?! How can it be better than Iggy's Reckin' Balls??!?" and when I asked him to calm down and leave he said he wouldn't get out until I got him added to Smash Bros

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I dreamed that Goemon was in my kitchen demanding to know what I thought of Elden Ring. I told him I would need to let it settle in my thoughts but I thought it could well be the best game of all time, and he started smashing glasses and stuff with his pipe, screaming "is it better than Iggy's Reckin' Balls?! How can it be better than Iggy's Reckin' Balls??!?" and when I asked him to calm down and leave he said he wouldn't get out until I got him added to Smash Bros

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Loll

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Getting pissed that I can’t play super turbo with a baby lmao.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

XD

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Neither your dream nor video game related. Mods?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Just woke up from an Imp Zone Nightmare. I dreamt that I worked tirelessly on creating an Elden Ring Gumby Mod. The mod would replace the player character with Gumby, and also replaces Godrick the Grafted’s dragon arm with a fire breathing Pokey. I was so incredibly proud of this, I thought everyone was gonna love it. I went to the imp zone to post it, but saw someone else beat me to posting about it. There were >50 posts saying it sucked and that the anonymous creator was “incredibly GBS”. Larry said he would personally murder whoever created it with duel wielded scimitars. I sat in my computer chair, morally conflicted on whether or not I should come forward.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Just woke up from an Imp Zone Nightmare. I dreamt that I worked tirelessly on creating an Elden Ring Gumby Mod. The mod would replace the player character with Gumby, and also replaces Godrick the Grafted’s dragon arm with a fire breathing Pokey. I was so incredibly proud of this, I thought everyone was gonna love it. I went to the imp zone to post it, but saw someone else beat me to posting about it. There were >50 posts saying it sucked and that the anonymous creator was “incredibly GBS”. Larry said he would personally murder whoever created it with duel wielded scimitars. I sat in my computer chair, morally conflicted on whether or not I should come forward.

lmfao. gumby ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NienNunb posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Neither your dream nor video game related. Mods?

:hai:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NienNunb posted:

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

NienNunb posted:

lmao