Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN????
This poll is closed.
PUNK VS FTR BALD 50 50.51%
TORNADO 33 33.33%
BCC VS VB 3 3.03%
COLE VS LETHAL 4 4.04%
HIRSCH VS VELVET 3 3.03%
JAS VS DO 6 6.06%
Total: 99 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

CombineThresher posted:

OC vs Fenix happened May 5, 2020 and OC vs Penta happened April 22, 2021, both on Dynamite.

Just an update, the two matches are on May 5, 2020 and Apr 29 2021.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

History Comes Inside! posted:

Superheavyweight Bob and Crash Holly is the only time in history that a worked weight has been good.

Matt Hardy cutting weight to challenge for the cruiserweight title was good too.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

The triple threat on the Rampage before Revolution would be good too

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Matt Hardy cutting weight to challenge for the cruiserweight title was good too.

Also Christan using Kurt Angle's chicken suit

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Brandi is queen of vague posting. Who is talking? About what? What is Brandi's offense? I dont understand

https://twitter.com/TheBrandiRhodes/status/1507736229424553991

Also: Dustin's a tough rear end dude

https://twitter.com/dustinrhodes/status/1507778219436617728

Shard fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Mar 26, 2022

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

not in AEW any more, who cares

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

We’ve moved on

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Alaois posted:

he just got out of being in the fed for like 3 years, it takes a hot second for refugees to relearn that they're allowed to touch each other

Here are some highlights of Swerve vs Nick Wayne from Swerve’s return to DEFY; he fuckin’ murdered that child and the video doesn’t include some of the more brutal work Swerve did. Not sure why he’s been working lighter in AEW, but when he’s a heel he’s a drat HEEL.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6uPhYDlQ4v8

And here’s the full match-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lbuLJT_AknQ

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

History Comes Inside! posted:

Superheavyweight Bob and Crash Holly is the only time in history that a worked weight has been good.

Big fan of PAC's incredibly petty 206lbs.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Saucer Crab posted:

Cole catches Silver and Reynolds in his bed again and finds a sticky white substance all over the belts, but they were just eating cream-filled donuts or twinkies or something similar.
It's actually from Ryan Nemeth's CREAM EYES.

Alaois posted:

Dustin is a lean mean fighting machine
I would actually be 100% for a brief gold watch Dustin title run. Give him a big shock win in a random title match on a Dynamite special, carry it for maybe 3 months and then lose it to Malakai or something.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Dustin would be a better TNT champion than Scorpio or Sammy.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Or Cody

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost
Can't believe nobody is talking about the mysterious Jay Lethal announcement. What does it mean? What could he be planning?!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Saul Goode posted:

Can't believe nobody is talking about the mysterious Jay Lethal announcement. What does it mean? What could he be planning?!

more like hack machismo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dimebags Brain posted:

Big fan of PAC's incredibly petty 206lbs.

Took me a moment to get it but :discourse:

Saul Goode posted:

He's turning heel which is good cause at least now me not liking him is the point

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Saul Goode posted:

Continued high quality matches that people love

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Saul Goode posted:

He's branching out into infomercials with his new catchphrase "There's GOT to be a better way!"

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
He's going to announce how to get a knee or back brace at little to no cost

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Saul Goode posted:

Hopefully retirement

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Saucer Crab posted:

Cole catches Silver and Reynolds in his bed again and finds a sticky white substance all over the belts, but they were just eating cream-filled donuts or twinkies or something similar.

oh god lol

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

sticklefifer posted:

He's branching out into infomercials with his new catchphrase "There's GOT to be a better way!"

He an abrahantes as a traveling salesman team

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Saul Goode posted:

I'm workshopping the edit for botchamania. I was thinking Simpsons, but the JUICE LOOSENER doesn't actually have anyone say THERE'S GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY. Maybe teh song from Beverly Hills Cop 2 with Lethal's quote overlayed, and play it over the LETHAL INJECTION getting reversed?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Saul Goode posted:

Going back to ROH full time :pray:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

MorningMoon posted:

I'm workshopping the edit for botchamania. I was thinking Simpsons, but the JUICE LOOSENER doesn't actually have anyone say THERE'S GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY. Maybe teh song from Beverly Hills Cop 2 with Lethal's quote overlayed, and play it over the LETHAL INJECTION getting reversed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci5r6_la5xo

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I would also recommend Young Bucks/Butcher & The Blade Falls Count Anywhere and Natural Nightmares!Butcher & The Blade Bunkhouse Brawl for introducing what AEW will escalate to.

Also, PnP vs Best Friends was very specifically a “Parking Lot Fight,” everybody stop calling it a brawl. Thank you.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'd like to see darby allin or another wrestler catch 'motor madness' and really go wild for irresponsible driving in motor cars.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

i'd like to see darby allin or another wrestler catch 'motor madness' and really go wild for irresponsible driving in motor cars.

Jeff just signed

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Cavauro posted:

MONSTER TRUCK FIGHT AT COBO, TONY

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
So I'm finally back into wrestling after 20+ years thanks to AEW. I do have to say though, Jim Cornette's weekly criticism is part of my enjoyment too.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Saul Goode posted:

BLACKPOOL COMBAT CLUB

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Cavauro posted:

There was that segment at Revolution where he launched a car into an RV to interrupt a funeral for some reason.

Captain Foo posted:

He an abrahantes as a traveling salesman team
Abrahantes keeps his dark priest look and they never mention it.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT41nWaclsI

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Dustin should win the world championship at some point so he can hold it over Cody's head forever

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he can hold anything over cody's head. he's probably 4 inches taller

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Shard posted:

Brandi is queen of vague posting. Who is talking? About what? What is Brandi's offense? I dont understand

it’s the haters shard, always the haters

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

boxcarhobo posted:

it’s the haters shard, always the haters

god drat them!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

escape artist posted:

So I'm finally back into wrestling after 20+ years thanks to AEW. I do have to say though, Jim Cornette's weekly criticism is part of my enjoyment too.

I feel sorry for you.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

not in AEW any more, who cares

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That's the stuff

https://twitter.com/Marcbuffbagwell/status/1507546766266314758

https://twitter.com/Marcbuffbagwell/status/1507841533592186881

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU