Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I think Jada is disgusting and there's nothing Jazzy jeff can do about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Comedians acting like they now gotta fear for their lives because Will Smith destroyed societal decorum tonight is legitimately funny.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

This thread seems to be full of terminally single dudes

Which isn't a surprise because it's GBS

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Like probably if you’re at open mic at the Funny Factory or whatever and you start roasting someone in the audience’s wife you might have gotten slapped before tonight too idk

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Wiferoast on TLC

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

what does your wife look like, i'm gonna make fun of her appearance and there's not poo poo you can do about it btich

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Encrypted
Feb 25, 2016

huh guess Chris also joked about the wife back in 2016 too so Will probably had 6 years to brew on this

quote:

Afterwards, Pinkett Smith's husband Will Smith stood up from his seat near the stage, strode up to Rock and violently slapped him. After sitting back down, Smith shouted at Rock to "keep my wife's name out of your loving mouth." When Rock, who also joked about Jada Pinkett Smith while hosting the Oscars in 2016, protested that it was just a G.I. Jane joke, Smith repeated the same line.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I look forward to the many parody images this turn of events will create

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
HE COULD HAVE KILLED HIM

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
gently caress J*dd Apatow

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

Are you saying that the people mocking the toxic masculinity display must all be single men?

Or am I misunderstanding?

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Comedians acting like they now gotta fear for their lives because Will Smith destroyed societal decorum tonight is legitimately funny.

Considering decorum used to be a fuckin duel with pistols, Chris Rock got off light.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Like probably if you’re at open mic at the Funny Factory or whatever and you start roasting someone in the audience’s wife you might have gotten slapped before tonight too idk

There’s a difference between ROASTING someone uncomfortably for half a set, and making ONE envelope-pushing joke.

2nd Rate Poster
Mar 25, 2004

i started a joke
You might not like it but he has a good point. My uncle died this way opening for Bobcat Goldthwait at the Seattle Chuckles.

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

Potsticker posted:

how is that different from any other reddit thread?

I didn’t realize Reddit had become 2018 gbs, it’s a worse site than I thought

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Kuros posted:

Considering decorum used to be a fuckin duel with pistols, Chris Rock got off light.

haha gently caress yeah man.

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012
Smith needs to be careful, If someone calls his wife fat at the next Oscars he could snap and wipe out everyone in the building, depriving the world of some of it's most skilled and prolific sex offenders.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It's a well known fact nobody's ever cracked their skull open and died falling backwards on the ground from a hit to the head.

And if they did, LOL PUSSIES AMIRITE!?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Now this is the story all about how
Chris Rock’s face got flipped turned upside down.
My wife bangs other dudes while I sit right there
This is how I became the cuck of a town called bel air.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

see if Ted Cruz had done this to trump I might have a little respect for him

nah probably not actually, but ykwim

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Jada is “cucking” her husband because Will is on the DL and has guys sign NDAs before they hook up. It’s basically a Tom Cruise thing.

Closeted male A-list celebs are strange. Can’t blame ‘em though. It’s a pretty untenable situation. Hollywood is still very conservative.

I wonder what Ryan Reynolds’ weird public outburst thing will eventually be.

sitchensis fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Mar 28, 2022

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chris Rock died and his body exploded because there was enough damage done over his max HP to trigger the gib animation.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The big question is: After a display like this, how can someone make money off of it?

Could be a new ad campaign for Eggo.

"Keep my Eggos out your loving mouth!"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Chris Rock died and his body exploded because there was enough damage done over his max HP to trigger the gib animation.

:rip:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:pressf:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
This is what comedians actually mean when they’re like “I’m dyin up here!”

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019

olylifter posted:

as long as the bar is "making fun of someone's disability" I think everything should be fine

I mean yeah it's a disability but it was a pretty lighthearted joke.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Ukrainian president Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy has requested a no-fly zone over Chris Rock.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
https://twitter.com/spikemal/status/1508275175007076354?s=21&t=A6Ht7bK9-WLLP7FOSj-jjg

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

JediTalentAgent posted:

The big question is: After a display like this, how can someone make money off of it?

Could be a new ad campaign for Eggo.

"Keep my Eggos out your loving mouth!"

Literally the worst thing that can come from this WILL BE THE THING THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS:

Will Smith and Chris Rock appearing in a Snickers commercial at next year’s Super Bowl.

:suicide:

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

I wonder which member of Congress will be first to tweet about it because priorities.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://twitter.com/RadishHarmers/status/1508302574176411655?t=dkzcrqhWaaQcVj_y7M0Smw&s=19

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
We had a small banner industry on Left Shark/Right Shark a few years ago. "Keep my wife's name out your loving mouth" merch will be all over the internet in another hour. By Tuesday there well be about 30 songs with that title.

Law and Order: SVU will have an episode about this in 2023.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

would've been real good if he slapped chris hard enough to make his bow tie spin like a cartoon

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Literally the worst thing that can come from this WILL BE THE THING THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS:

Will Smith and Chris Rock appearing in a Snickers commercial at next year’s Super Bowl.

:suicide:

Next year there will be a callback skit with Kevin James, Adam Sandler, David Spade all slapping Chris Rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

We don't talk about Jada, no no no
We don't talk about Jada...