Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

She was in the series Taken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TU3YHbVIZs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The car says something about her on it

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Going back to the basics at least. I miss the good ol' alien conspiracy theories. I'm tired of the Qanon ones.

Hard same. This is the kind of crazy I can enjoy.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
Can't argue with humans suck

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
relevant crosspost

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I can finally contribute to the thread!!!

Saw this on the way back from my jobsite this afternoon.

I went to the website and hooooooo boy! Is there some poo poo on there.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

wesleywillis posted:

I can finally contribute to the thread!!!

Saw this on the way back from my jobsite this afternoon.

I went to the website and hooooooo boy! Is there some poo poo on there.

https://vaccinefromhell.com/

LOL!!!

That sure is a good-looking website. It must be run by trustworthy folks.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

LifeSunDeath posted:

I GOT PROBED!

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
why ARE news presentor?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Spike proteins at it again

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

:negative:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
What I'd like to know is if these are a peculiarly American thing or what. Never seen anything like this over here in Malaysia, and I'm wondering if it's just because I'm a lucky guy and Malaysia doesn't have a lot of crazies (as well as a culture that emphasizes keeping things private, at least IME), or if there's something in the water over there.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

CommissarMega posted:

What I'd like to know is if these are a peculiarly American thing or what. Never seen anything like this over here in Malaysia, and I'm wondering if it's just because I'm a lucky guy and Malaysia doesn't have a lot of crazies (as well as a culture that emphasizes keeping things private, at least IME), or if there's something in the water over there.

In the USA CHUDs have long put bumper stickers on their cars to impress their friends. Like an online profile “This is what I like” except it destroys the resale value of their cars.

For most of these people their car is the most expensive thing they’ll ever own so it’s an outlet for their expression. If they had more money they’d probably have body kits and lift kits, custom paint jobs, etc.

This culture has died out with more progressive people who don’t actually have that deep of interest in our cars (there are liberal gearheads though) because we rightfully see them as a necessary pain in the rear end and are more concerned about practical issues, maintenance and keeping costs down.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Here in the bleak whiteness of Orange County, California your truck and how it is modified reads to the other lead-brained boomers and their kin as to which racist sub-tribe you belong to, what your "power level" is and whether or not you are horny. I hate that, mostly thanks to this place, I understand the symbology of their cult.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I believe anything above two bumper stickers is a sign of mental illness (not counting any you might have to put on, like for example a parking pass).

Also, any one homemade bumper sticker should result in immediate commitment to a facility for evaluation.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Murdstone posted:

I believe anything above two bumper stickers is a sign of mental illness (not counting any you might have to put on, like for example a parking pass).

Also, any one homemade bumper sticker should result in immediate commitment to a facility for evaluation.

I have two bumper stickers directly related to mental health services and support. What does that mean?

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I just saw this on the front of a truck in my work parking lot when I went out to lunch.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Ror posted:

I just saw this on the front of a truck in my work parking lot when I went out to lunch.

It's hilarious to me that that psycho has fanboys.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

CommissarMega posted:

American car culture is nuts in general and this is a symptom.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Murdstone posted:

I don't put anything on my car because I don't want anybody pestering me with chitchat or whatever. And I certainly don't want to attract any special attention from the fuckin' cops.

I don't wash my car either. It's a fuckin' tool, not some social media display for lonely, needy derelicts.

That being said, these are always valid:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The engine doesn't crank any more

but I do

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

my first car was a POS jeep cherokee and I had tons of bumper stickers reflecting my impeccable taste at the time. the ones I recall are a nine inch nails logo, metropolis records logo, an image of the KMFDM album art from "ATTAK", a black and white image of kaneda from akira with the name and phone number of my local anime store, and a ironic akagi redsuns logo from an anime convention. my friend had an ironic akina speedstars one on his durango and nobody knew what these meant because initial d was only available as fansubs back then,

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:yikeseroo:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

The Bloop posted:

The engine doesn't crank any more

but I do

AHOOOGAAAA

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

My favorite bumper sticker that I've seen in person is still "my girlfriend's husband fights for your freedom" but that masturbation one is fantastic

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Blue Footed Booby posted:

My favorite bumper sticker that I've seen in person is still "my girlfriend's husband fights for your freedom" but that masturbation one is fantastic

LMFAO

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I saw one a while ago that got a chuckle out of me. I managed to get a picture.

I also saw a older SUV that had a sword and some flames on the side of it that said something along the line of "Chevrolet Paladin". I was on the highway so I didn't get a picture, but I was thinking of this thread the whole time I was near it.

I wonder what the Paladin is up to right now. :allears:

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Internet Old One posted:

In the USA CHUDs have long put bumper stickers on their cars to impress their friends. Like an online profile “This is what I like” except it destroys the resale value of their cars.

For most of these people their car is the most expensive thing they’ll ever own so it’s an outlet for their expression. If they had more money they’d probably have body kits and lift kits, custom paint jobs, etc.

This culture has died out with more progressive people who don’t actually have that deep of interest in our cars (there are liberal gearheads though) because we rightfully see them as a necessary pain in the rear end and are more concerned about practical issues, maintenance and keeping costs down.

I can guarantee that the culture of plastering your car with bumper stickers hasn’t died out among the people who consider themselves progressive in some parts of Colorado

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
The car obsession explanation doesn't suffice. Cars are for Germans what guns are for Americans, but you rarely see cars plastered with crazy in Germany.

I think it's because politics is theatre in the US and that extends to driving billboards around. In many other nations, your political and religious affiliation is private business and public displays are viewed as extremely gauche.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Here in the bleak whiteness of Orange County, California your truck and how it is modified reads to the other lead-brained boomers and their kin as to which racist sub-tribe you belong to, what your "power level" is and whether or not you are horny. I hate that, mostly thanks to this place, I understand the symbology of their cult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG_OezlTZ1A&t=44s

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I don't have a picture, but I remember driving towards downtown in maybe October of 2016. there was a large late-model Escalade driving really aggressively, juking lanes, and the back was absolutely plastered with political stickers that I couldn't read bc the vehicle zipped by too fast.

all that aggressive driving meant that they were one car ahead of me at the next red light, so I was finally able to see that the driver was a woman in her 60s and the stickers were all for Hillary.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Empty Sandwich posted:

I don't have a picture, but I remember driving towards downtown in maybe October of 2016. there was a large late-model Escalade driving really aggressively, juking lanes, and the back was absolutely plastered with political stickers that I couldn't read bc the vehicle zipped by too fast.

all that aggressive driving meant that they were one car ahead of me at the next red light, so I was finally able to see that the driver was a woman in her 60s and the stickers were all for Hillary.

Drive like it's YOUR turn

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
♪♪ It's the horny truck, it's the horny truck! ♪♪
♪♪ This guy really likes to gently caress! ♪♪

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
I’m imagining that tonneau cover popping up and Quagmire’s bed setup being under there.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

people should go to jail for horny posting on their car.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Extra Large Marge posted:

This guy loves his wife.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Internet Old One posted:

My ancient cultural wisdom was to avoid putting on any bumper stickers that might get your tires stabbed, which is however the great majority of them. After seeing a friend actually get into and try to start a generic Toyota he owned-- because it was the wrong one, and his actual car was elsewhere-- I figured you could also have one non-politico-religious bumper sticker to help you tell your drat matchbox apart from the others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Extra Large Marge posted:

What's the over/under on empty beer bottles in this truck?

Gutter Phoenix posted:

It's hilarious to me that that psycho has fanboys.

For real. It's one of the grossest parts of the overt military fetishism. There's absolutely nothing that redeems Chris Kyle into the sort of hero figure he's venerated as. His stories are as blatantly racist as they are blatantly false. It will never not be funny that Jesse Ventura sued him for like $2 million.