Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
Caim Kamui is a true gentleman that even rivals Will Anthonio Zeppeli or Jonathan Joestar, I wish him the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Caim Kamui: Minato but good

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/nep_irumakun/status/1504047322740801538

I am excited to see this animated. Especially as it moves us ever closer to the Devicontest.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

You're gonna carry that weight.
Cybernetic Crumb
Wonder if they'll squeeze in the music festival as well.

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

Camui has trapped Marianne's heart
But I guess Marianne's got one more trick up her sleeve.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Missingnoleader posted:

Camui has trapped Marianne's heart
But I guess Marianne's got one more trick up her sleeve.

If you want to read it again, the usual Misfits group has their translation up now.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Nemo2342 posted:

If you want to read it again, the usual Misfits group has their translation up now.

I know the usual answer to this situation is that Zeze's magic makes a duplicate of him. But I think twins merged through magic makes more sense since otherwise the guy just duplicated his own mana to power the machines.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
The Misfits translation is a little better. Zeze's power seems slightly different and more interesting, also I didn't catch this before but it seems like the other two are psyching him up/powering him up by saying they love him? Stuff surrounding Caim is more in-character as well, though it's subtle.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

At least this owl got a better fight than Storm Owl did in the Rockman X4 comic.

No I'm not mad that one of my favorite MMX bosses of all time got his whole fight abruptly stripped down and dumped out onto a single page 20+ years after the fact, why do you ask?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I didn't ask

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Captain Invictus posted:

Caim Kamui: Minato but good

One wants to touch girls, the other wants girls to touch him

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I Am Fowl posted:

The Misfits translation is a little better. Zeze's power seems slightly different and more interesting, also I didn't catch this before but it seems like the other two are psyching him up/powering him up by saying they love him? Stuff surrounding Caim is more in-character as well, though it's subtle.

I am wondering if it has anything to do with there being "More of him to love" as in it's not an illusion or his energy is split up. There are now two Zezes that are powered by outside adoration instead of anything from Zeze.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Mar 21, 2022

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
One useful thing about bloodline magic is that we've already had a few examples that are completely busted (like the Azazel family's Romanticist, which makes a schoolgirl strong enough to oneshot kaiju), so there's very little in the way of limits on how weird and powerful it can be. Zeze's 'gently caress you, there's two of me' seems quite reasonable for an elite family's magic.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

too bad

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Demons Crying Out Their Love

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Love is tasty

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Oh yeah, now it's a party.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

boredsatellite posted:

Love is tasty

But hate... :gonk:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Devilish Reinforcements.

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

An excellent chapter with five teams in one place, at least sullivan is sealed. good showing from Kuromu who's grown a lot since her debut.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
The Greatest Climax

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
It's Sabro's time to shine!

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
I'm guessing this is setting up a sniper duel between Iruma and Robin?

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Darth Walrus posted:

I'm guessing this is setting up a sniper duel between Iruma and Robin?

That was certainly my thinking.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Lurking Archer
:aaa::blastu::holy::supaburn:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

I assume the next chapter will be about how Iruma got into a position to countersnipe

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Xelkelvos posted:

I assume the next chapter will be about how Iruma got into a position to countersnipe

Most likely though considering what Iruma is standing on it shouldn't be the biggest surprise.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Even though we knew it was coming, it was still very satisfying.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
and misfit scans's end chapter gags aren't always hits but this is a lol

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
That grim reaper panel is really well done.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
One really big thing that this arc is doing well is reminding readers that the teachers are A: Very powerful as befitting their rank and B: Demons. That despite half of them mostly existing as a joke or are normally seen being doofuses, they also have a twisted side as befitting the members of their species.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Xelkelvos posted:

One really big thing that this arc is doing well is reminding readers that the teachers are A: Very powerful as befitting their rank and B: Demons. That despite half of them mostly existing as a joke or are normally seen being doofuses, they also have a twisted side as befitting the members of their species.

One thing this chapter helped me realize is that, looking back, Robin is the sort of atypical demon who Barbatos said would be good at archery. Even if he's naive, he's generally nice and most importantly patient.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I'm actually of the opinion that Gaap got offscreened and we'll get a flashback to his crew next chapter. I don't think Nishi made a mistake :ohdear:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Your Carelessness is Your Biggest Nemesis

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
This would be the second time we've seen elizabetta in serious mode, the first being the music festival if I remember right?

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

:lol: at both girls getting shut down effortlessly and Kalego just going "now head to the tent of shame you got your time to shine" before the story moves on to the rest of the misfits. Disappointed that Crocel didn't try and attack with Ice when she did against the teachers a chapter ago. But as a hairtrigger response, an appeal to cuteness makes sense. Still no word on Gaap and I feel a certain way about Jazz not being shown outside a single television image. I wanna know what he and the eggs are up too

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Brought To You By posted:

:lol: at both girls getting shut down effortlessly and Kalego just going "now head to the tent of shame you got your time to shine" before the story moves on to the rest of the misfits. Disappointed that Crocel didn't try and attack with Ice when she did against the teachers a chapter ago. But as a hairtrigger response, an appeal to cuteness makes sense. Still no word on Gaap and I feel a certain way about Jazz not being shown outside a single television image. I wanna know what he and the eggs are up too

To be fair, Kalego is the one they're most familiar with, Crocell would have a decent gauge of whether she has a hope of fighting him. At least seducing him is something that they'd never tried before.

I appreciated his response just being "you are literally children" and ignoring it.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Yes, yessssss, let Kalego have his cool moments now. It makes his inevitable owning at the hands of Opera or being summoned by Iruma that much more glorious. :sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
They tried to seduce Kalego, on of the least horny people alive