Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Dabir posted:

I've never heard of cats chewing on cardboard before. Mine is content to spend all day sleeping in it.

I posted this in the yospos cat thread but

https://i.imgur.com/449h4gi.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

VelociBacon posted:

I posted this in the yospos cat thread but

https://i.imgur.com/449h4gi.mp4

lmao

Crazy Ferret
May 11, 2007

Welp
My orange cat will chew up and spit out cardboard as soon as he can find it. A MrCoffee box was chewed drat near down to the base before I found where he hid it. Does make empty toilet paper rolls into cheap toys though.

My black cat has never done this nor has any cat I've had before.

Here's a picture of the two fools enjoying a lazy afternoon

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Dabir posted:

I've never heard of cats chewing on cardboard before. Mine is content to spend all day sleeping in it.

Noot absolutely loved eating cardboard, she did it to any piece she could find, it was pathological. Mirk only likes to rub her face on it, but she loves Noot's box. When she first came here, she hid in some of my other boxes so she likes them, just not as a snack.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
My cat wants to eat tape off of cardboard boxes because he's as dumb as he is cute.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
My family's cat, Cheeky, systematically destroys every box he gets given. It takes a few weeks, but it is chewing and shredding until it ends up being a flat piece of cardboard and my parents toss it in the recycling.

My parents have set up a bunch of them near the curtains as sacrifices to appease the cat god so he will refrain from destroying the curtains.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Pickled Tink posted:

My parents have set up a bunch of them near the curtains as sacrifices to appease the cat god so he will refrain from destroying the curtains.

I love this because it's acting as a sacrificial anode or whatever like they use/used to protect propeller blades from corrosion on ships, except it's the will of a cat being isolated against.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

she is comfy.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

that is a happy cat :3:

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

She was sleeping like this

chutwig
May 28, 2001

BURLAP SATCHEL OF CRACKERJACKS

I submit my two idiots for review.

This is Selina, who is more fluff than cat:

This is Finn, who is every bit as insane as the picture would indicate:

Finn's story is kind of sad because I originally adopted his brother, but then all the kittens at that foster got parvo and every one of them died except for Finn, so I adopted him instead. He repays me by trying to climb me all the time and crawling under the duvet at 6 in the morning for snuggles.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

My brother sent another photo of Cheeky, in his natural environment atop the bookshelf, where he can stare at everyone in the kitchen and at the dinner table. It is also the perfect perch for him to see when my mother leaves her computer chair so he can steal it.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

chutwig posted:

This is Finn, who is every bit as insane as the picture would indicate:

Finn's story is kind of sad because I originally adopted his brother, but then all the kittens at that foster got parvo and every one of them died except for Finn, so I adopted him instead. He repays me by trying to climb me all the time and crawling under the duvet at 6 in the morning for snuggles.

Finn is a good boy

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Pickled Tink posted:

My brother sent another photo of Cheeky, in his natural environment atop the bookshelf, where he can stare at everyone in the kitchen and at the dinner table. It is also the perfect perch for him to see when my mother leaves her computer chair so he can steal it.

I think you'll find it's his computer chair and he just lets her use it occasionally

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Baggy is not completely sold on the new puppy.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
Katya on her jungle perch.

And Kimchi my lil nap-buddy.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Help there's a panther attacking me in my own home

https://i.imgur.com/8S9JxOE.mp4

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

VelociBacon posted:

Help there's a panther attacking me in my own home

https://i.imgur.com/8S9JxOE.mp4

Did you save the arm or was it amputated!? What a brutal mauling

Moka would totally ignore petting until you crossed "the line" then instantly bite and slash. Unless you were my Dad, who could relax her into her into a cuddle puddle

SeldomSeen
Apr 26, 2003

True Story...

Dr. Livingstone sleeping in a totally normal position. Probably dreaming of biting me.

SeldomSeen fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Apr 15, 2022

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

=U👅U=

https://i.imgur.com/bXPaW1H.mp4

SeldomSeen
Apr 26, 2003

True Story...

Guess you don't taste good, lol.

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

Boo says hi.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Hi Boo! Such a pretty kitty.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Wanna pet that cat

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

SeldomSeen posted:

Guess you don't taste good, lol.

I’m delicious.
https://i.imgur.com/KSxF3PU.mp4

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

My tuxedo cat thought I was delicious too.

… I miss her very much :(

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
I may have adopted a painting instead of a cat.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Jayne Doe posted:

I may have adopted a painting instead of a cat.

this is a very majestic cat imo

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Whoa. WHAT a beauty

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Rokit: stayin’ classy

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010

Call Your Grandma posted:

this is a very majestic cat imo

FutonForensic posted:

Whoa. WHAT a beauty
Thank you! I'm obviously biased, but I think she's pretty photographic. :3:

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Rokit: stayin’ classy
I really love the tiny bit we can see of the other cat in the right corner - it looks like they're either over Rokit's poo poo or getting ready to start some poo poo.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Jayne Doe posted:

\\

I really love the tiny bit we can see of the other cat in the right corner - it looks like they're either over Rokit's poo poo or getting ready to start some poo poo.

Lulu is over his poo poo.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

this video encapsulates their relationship pretty well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6MyFtF_ciE

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010

All worn out from a hard week of chasing toys and ready for the weekend.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Jayne Doe posted:

All worn out from a hard week of chasing toys and ready for the weekend.

my god...

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
Very serious box.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Fun Shoe

Cheeky here looking innocent and exposing the forbidden fluff. As bait. The fiend!

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010

Pixelante posted:

Very serious box.

That cat has had it with your poo poo.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
Tactical Stealth Susan

Tactical Susan REVEALED!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
Wolfie is sleepy