Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
bringing along a helpful reference photo to recreate hitler in the sims 3 to pass the time during my assassination trip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe

What did this say?

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Wait wait wait it looks like the oil depot strike may have been the Ukrainians

Using a Bayraktar
https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1518591507539927041?s=20&t=KOhXmzMIjsIctx902AOeag
https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1518591518675771392?s=20&t=KOhXmzMIjsIctx902AOeag

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Oracle posted:

There is absolutely no way in hell its western operatives.
All Ukrainian terrorists are nazi nationalist NATO operatives doing the imperialist bidding of the US and their drug addict puppet Zelensky. I don't know what Western propaganda you've been reading.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

the popes toes posted:

All Ukrainian terrorists are nazi nationalist NATO operatives doing the imperialist bidding of the US and their drug addict puppet Zelensky. I don't know what Western propaganda you've been reading.

For all we know its misled DNR/LNR separatists since they seem to love Nazi stuff too. Obviously a Ukrainian fault /sarcasm

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Confirmed, playing The Sims 3 makes you literally a Nazi, I've been saying that for ages

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
I think the best thing is that, if these strikes are true, that means they were largely ignored by the supposedly strong Russia Air Defense radars.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

"Don't you think this is overdoing it?"

"Why?"

"There's literally nothing here but Nazi memorabilia."

"I stole a few video games from a Ukrainian house. Throw those in."

"Perfect."

CommieGIR posted:

I think the best thing is that, if these strikes are true, that means they were largely undetected by the barely functioning and outdated Russia Air Defense radars.

FTFY

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Gejnor posted:

What did this say?

That one of the confiscated books had the autograph of SIGNATURE UNCLEAR

but apparently it is a real nickname of some Russian neonazi

FSB probably wanted an easy win and arrested some smalltime nazi to present as a huge conspiracy for murder (meanwhile warehouses and oil depots in border cities keep exploding)

Zhanism
Apr 1, 2005
Death by Zhanism. So Judged.

what was this?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

well done, ukrainians! for a single bayraktar, this was a bargain!
:sickos:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Actually it's perfectly normal for industrial facilities to be bombed by drones, it happens every day all over the world

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Banderite spies are required to carry and read Ukrainian nationalist literature so they don't forget why they are fighting. Also to give to Russian children.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
If you scramble SIMS you'll get "I'm SS" :thunk:

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

Oh my god, the tweet was deleted.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

The sarcasm was implied!

Somewhere, a bunch of NATO Air Defense guys are dying from laughter.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

Actually it's perfectly normal for industrial facilities to be bombed by drones, it happens every day all over the world

Baraktars are the natural predators of natural gas pipelines. I saw it on National Geographic.

Family Values
Jun 26, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

Confirmed, playing The Sims 3 makes you literally a Nazi, I've been saying that for ages

Correction: The Sims 3 has gay characters, so homonazis.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

steinrokkan posted:

A couple other facilities spontaneously combusted as well
https://twitter.com/EuromaidanPR/status/1518595920459350017?s=20&t=KOhXmzMIjsIctx902AOeag
This war has me getting real conspiracy-brained - these two targets look like much better options for 'false flags' by the Russian government. Could the Ukrainian military have timed the strikes on actual critical infrastructure with the scheduled 'false flag' hits on food infrastructure to muddy the waters???

:tinfoil:

too much sugar in the morning got me string-mapping

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

OddObserver posted:

Should have at least went with portrait of Bandera and Yarosh business card or something.

Edit: Ukraine should totally open a case against FSB for forging Ukrainian passports.

It’s a bit baffling to see Yarosh business card missing, but on the other hand the sanctions have been biting paper supply for weeks already, so it’s ultimately understandable.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

ummel posted:

https://twitter.com/francska1/status/1518596830661066752

I'm the 3 copies of Sims 3 in the neo-nazi assassination squad go bag.

Sims 3 is used to plan to operation by recreating the targets building obviously.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Ah yes, forged Ukrainian passports, something possessed by any real Ukrainian.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

so do they just not have air defenses? i am curious if they will try to hit a target in Moscow area before/during/after the parade.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

mobby_6kl posted:

Yes I also bring my Ukrainian passport when trying to assassinate people in Russia.

I’m the nazi shirt right out of the package from wish.com

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

Six pistols, 1000 rounds of ammo for my assassination mission.

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so do they just not have air defenses? i am curious if they will try to hit a target in Moscow area before/during/after the parade.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Dapper_Swindler posted:

russia's a big country, with most of its military hardware from the USSR era that had no idea drones would be a thing

not shocking to me their massive border isn't covered with anti-drone capabilities, but i would imagine moscow itself is

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

fatherboxx posted:

I have numerous questions regarding the confiscated possessions of cia nazi assassins

https://twitter.com/francska1/status/1518596830661066752?t=vad345k8Fzke97Qt4e2iKQ&s=19
Current UA passport looks like this, but they tried

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

That’s crazy talk. If this ends up being confirmed a deliberate Ukrainian hit, its purposes is rather transparently to hamper any redeployments towards Kyiv, or from west of Kharkiv towards Donetsk.

Zhanism
Apr 1, 2005
Death by Zhanism. So Judged.

Dwesa posted:

Current UA passport looks like this, but they tried

Thats why they say its forged. Duh!

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

I glance at my photograph of Adolf Hitler, just before I walk up to the security guards. "Want to buy a copy of the Sims 3?" I say, as they look at my swastika t-shirt and green wig. "We're going to need to see some identification" they respond. I reach into my pocket for my Ukrainian passport... everything is going according to plan.

Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

Patron Saint of Chickencheese

Dapper_Swindler posted:

They sent their best Air Defense units to Ukraine.

Let that just sink in for a moment.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

cinci zoo sniper posted:

That’s crazy talk. If this ends up being confirmed a deliberate Ukrainian hit, its purposes is rather transparently to hamper any redeployments towards Kyiv, or from west of Kharkiv towards Donetsk.

And maybe encourage SAM assets to be relocated from around the Donbas (where they would presumably be of greater tactical use) to the north instead (where they are more to hedge against these kind of rare, strategic raids).

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Putin did laughably warn Ukraine against attacks on Russian soil. As if that warning had any meaning. But mobilization seems inevitable given their battlefield needs and the hypocritical pretexts of Ukrainians actually responding in kind. May Day would seem to be a useful patriotic platform to exhort the populace to move to a war footing. “Soldiers of Stalin, the Motherland needs you now more then ever!”

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

In NATO expansionism news
https://twitter.com/HKaaman/status/1518590989627281408?s=20&t=KOhXmzMIjsIctx902AOeag
Bad Monday for Russia imo

Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

Patron Saint of Chickencheese

So weird question - I have a friend in the Swedish self defense force, I'd like to send them a "Welcome to NATO" gift basket - Anyone here in Sweden know where I could have a joke basket like that ordered/delivered?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Please don't disrespect the :ussr: legacy

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Lets not also forget the signed manifesto from the assassin's explaining their reasoning for everything! Standard stuff really.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ummel posted:

https://twitter.com/francska1/status/1518596830661066752

I'm the 3 copies of Sims 3 in the neo-nazi assassination squad go bag.

The fascist plan of bricking Putin into a room with no doors and waiting for him to piss himself to death is exposed to the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

https://t.me/pridnestrovec/19135

quote:

Transnistrian
⚡️In Tiraspol, an explosion near the MGB building.
In Tiraspol, there was an explosion at the MGB, the building was damaged, and some object was lying on the road nearby.

Lots of stuff just randomly exploding all over the place. :iiam: