Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
imo keep humiliating and ostracizing russia until they stop invading their neighbors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Dick Ripple posted:

We will soon have a humilated and ostracized Russia with a 2km long border with an opposing alliance. Nukes are one of the few cards they will have left.

:frogout:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Failed Imagineer posted:

North Korea, for certain values of "working"

I assume most of those values of "working" align pretty closely with most peoples' concept of "not working"

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Dick Ripple posted:

We will soon have a humilated and ostracized Russia with a 2km long border with an opposing alliance. Nukes are one of the few cards they will have left.

That is entirely a situation of their own making. If they just played nice for a couple of decades NATO would have been deemed wasteful spending and ultimately dismantled. Russia just couldn't help themselves, they lost their drat mind, had a tantrum, shat their pants and ended up in a crying huddle on the floor sobbing about their destiny. No one trusts them and no one wants to go near their poo poo smeared mess without some friends backing them up now.

Feel free to demand that Ukraine just roll over and die for your sake, but don't be surprised if they spit in your face and say Slavi Ukraini instead.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Not So Fast posted:

I think some wires are getting crossed here, Seth Harp and RWN are definitely 100% against this war and grouping them alongside Oliver Stone is incorrect

I get why people wouldn't want any investigative journalism on Ukraine to be published right now, any bad news for Ukraine is good news for Russia and vice versa. But good journalism really shouldn't care about sides.

It's not that people don't want 'bad news' to be published, it is that people don't want opsec to be violated. And if you want to go into military facilities with a camera in the middle of a war for one's existence, they're going to delete your poo poo and throw you out and not talk to you.

So even if he's against the war (in the right way and not the "We think NATO should not have caused the war" sort of way) he's insanely loving stupid if he thinks he was going to get away with publishing poo poo he got from within a military facility.

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010
Hey, let's have some reviews on Oliver Stone's Ukrainian documentary for context.

https://khpg.org/en/1480891067

quote:

I hope that what has been said here is enough to demonstrate that Stone’s film is a pure, distilled product of Kremlin propaganda. As we know, Putin is far from the first political imposter in whose service Oliver Stone has donated his talent. Apparently there are people who are born to be “useful idiots” for all the dictators they encounter.

This was the kindest review I could find, focusing on the minutiae of what he gets wrong.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

Somaen posted:

Right, a lot of countries have old grievances and far-right mythologies about stolen clay, but if they're beaten into submission and sit in the corner humiliated we tend to forget about them as they integrate into the world and the new generation cares less and less. Not everyone goes all Weimar and stabbed in the back stuff

Argentina, or at least the Argentine government, is still lollmaorofl about the Falkland Islands. They even put a map of the Falklands on the back of their 50 Peso note, at least back before massive inflation destroyed the value of their banknotes (again) and they quickly released a new series of banknotes.

Argentina being dicks about the Falklands makes me irrationally angry whenever it comes up in the news, which is funny because I'm neither British nor Argentine and don't honestly have the tiniest of shits to really give about the whole thing for an island in the middle of nowhere populated by a couple thousand sheep herders for a dispute between two countries that I don't have any connection to except spending a couple weeks visiting. Regular Argentine people also (in my limited but non-zero experience) tend to really think that the "Malvinas" belong to them, because some German dude got permission from Argentina to graze some cows there 200 years ago. (OK, that's somewhat simplified, but still, who thinks that planting a flag 200 years ago means more than the wishes of the people whose families have lived there continuously for the last 200 years?).

The issue between Spain and Gibraltar also pisses me off for the same reason. Like Gibraltar is an affront to Spain, but Ceuta and Melilla are cool and fine? (IMHO all 3 are cool and fine.)

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Dick Ripple posted:

Are they? Ok, dominate and control Ukraine. But why? Going beyond what the Kremlin was spouting about Nazis and NATO attacking soon, there had to have been some conversations and calculations on their part about it being worth it or not to attack. And the however they came up with the answer to attack has not really been answered other than war mongering murderers.

Judging by the public statements, there was a feeling that it was their time to try to upset the international order and create something new- and Ukraine was that opportunity. The decision to invade I think was made at least before December 2021, based on the posturing, with the multi-point ultimatum sent as mostly the cherry on top. Lavrov was basically saying 'you need to do all these things or we will go to war' and there was a lot of irresolution about it in the West. Come February, Putin decided to put the plan into action, assuming the Ukranian government was in a much weaker position than it actually was.

We do have his ideas for Ukraine, both in the leaked RIA victory speech as well as statements made early on, when he thought he was going to win quickly. Ukraine would lose all of its eastern territory, and be left as a 'rump state' a la Belarus in the remainder. The imperial ambitions would be satisfied, it would be a prestigious victory to cap off Putin's leadership, and he would upset the NATO order.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Dick Ripple posted:

"Former superpower is losing grasp of reality and may be irresponsible with nukes" is not a convincing argument for respecting Putin's position and demands in short or long run.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Morrow posted:

Hey, let's have some reviews on Oliver Stone's Ukrainian documentary for context.

This was the kindest review I could find, focusing on the minutiae of what he gets wrong.

If you think that documentary was ridiculous, Oliver Stone also made an insane puff piece of a documentary for the (now arrested) oligarch and Putin's pal Viktor Medvedchuk and his wife Oksana Marchenko. It's called Revealing Ukraine, and it might still be on youtube.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

gay picnic defence posted:

I assume most of those values of "working" align pretty closely with most peoples' concept of "not working"

Yes, but they align very closely with the Kim Dynasty's values of "working" which is kind of the relevant point here

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Keeping in mind Oliver Stone created one of the biggest mainstream conspiracy movies of all time called JFK that put forth a lot of bogus JFK conspiracy nonsense into the mainstream. Please ignore the man on anything resembling historical knowledge.

PC LOAD LETTER
May 23, 2005
WTF?!

Dick Ripple posted:

and realise that some of the actions our governments are taking could lead us towards some bad directions, like nukes being lobbed at eachother.

That isn't going to happen over Ukraine. Perun's got a great vid on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxOO0hCCSk4

If WMD's or a direct attack is made by the US or NATO on Russia then yes nukes could get used by Russia but outside of those scenarios its not happening.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Wibla posted:

lol, gently caress off.

Yep. :hai:

The alternative to defending their homeland is slow genocide and economic slavery... not surrender.

Kallikaa
Jun 13, 2001

fatherboxx posted:

In great news, Come Back Alive broke 100 mil USD in donations since the start of war

https://twitter.com/BackAndAlive/status/1526588300894650369?t=voILHXHktEqJtcEbS7hlRw&s=19

Those are good first aid kits, body armor and the fancy consumer drones that help Ukrainians fight back. Ukrainian volunteers are the best.

I was thinking about this when the 'look at the Ukrainian med kits compared to the Russian ones' twitter came up a while back. It seems lot of it comes from non governmental organisations like Come Back Alive.

There was an interview with a Swede who joined the Ukrainian Hospitalliers* who when asked about things under reported in media said:

"Private individuals and civilian organizations run, as I mentioned earlier, my entire battalion's operations, and many soldiers, even in the regular army, receive medical equipment entirely from civilian sources. If they are in a unit that has not received donations, they may well have Soviet rubber band tourniquets and first aid bandages from the Cold War. Such gadgets are completely useless. Everyone who is at home and donates makes a huge difference, you save lives. Keep doing that that."

Seems to be another thing the Ukrainian army ought to have handled better since 2014.

https://militardebatt.com/2022/05/07/en-okand-soldat-vid-fronten-i-ukraina/ in Swedish if you want to read the interview for some reason.

*The Hospitalliers are apparently associated with the Right Sector.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Mooseontheloose posted:

Keeping in mind Oliver Stone created one of the biggest mainstream conspiracy movies of all time called JFK that put forth a lot of bogus JFK conspiracy nonsense into the mainstream. Please ignore the man on anything resembling historical knowledge.

he speaks english, and that makes him an america expert

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

ChubbyChecker posted:

he speaks english, and that makes him an america expert

This is how Piers Morgan got a talkshow in the States

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/GuyChazan/status/1526898278494834691
https://www.ft.com/content/2cae8777-4423-4596-b3d5-e5c5ff93bbf9

quote:

“Gerhard Schröder is just a lobbyist for Russian state companies, and is no longer active on behalf of the German government,” said Sven-Christian Kindler, the Greens’ spokesman for budgetary policy. “The reason for granting the former chancellor offices and staff thus falls away.”
The 78-year-old Schröder — chancellor from 1998 to 2005 — was criticised over an interview with the New York Times in April in which he defended his close ties to Russia despite its invasion of Ukraine. He also said he did not think Putin was to blame for the alleged war crimes committed by Russian troops in places such as Bucha, the north-western suburb of Kyiv, saying only that “that has to be investigated”.

It only took them 3 months of war and genocide to realise that maybe Germany shouldn't pay for a Russian agent.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

Dick Ripple posted:

That's right. It's why NATO won't be intervening directly and why Ukraine even if their counteroffensive is wildly successful won't be sending formations into Russia proper

aphid_licker posted:

They don't have to use them bc NATO isn't ever going to do poo poo about that long border bc there's nothing in it for them to start poo poo with Russia. They are free to sit and rot while gazing wistfully at that nuke button forever.
Yeah, Finland and Sweden won't accept American nukes on their soil and are likely to go for the same opt out clause Denmark has re: permanent NATO bases. In other words, Kremlin's promised to respond to changes in their military infrastructure to "rebalance the situation" but in substantive terms there isn't really anything to respond to.

Dick Ripple posted:

Are they? Ok, dominate and control Ukraine. But why? Going beyond what the Kremlin was spouting about Nazis and NATO attacking soon, there had to have been some conversations and calculations on their part about it being worth it or not to attack. And the however they came up with the answer to attack has not really been answered other than war mongering murderers.
Friend, their state media literally literally released a preplanned victory statement that enumerated their naked imperialist aims in great detail. They then had to delete it again when it became clear that they wouldn't be undoing "the tragedy of 1991" after all

https://twitter.com/Tom_deWaal/status/1498310075567558657?s=20&t=PVkz3MyqVHR4x8N38IWw2Q

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Atreiden posted:

It only took them 3 months of war and genocide to realise that maybe Germany shouldn't pay for a Russian agent.

Oh we're still gonna pay for the agent, they're just gonna take away his office and staff. Turns out you (probably) can't take away his pension without changing the constitution. Whoops.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

My friend in Ukraine, her cousin's house collapsed from bombings yesterday :(

Her house also got bombed last week. This war is terrible.

Fidelitious
Apr 17, 2018

MY BIRTH CRY WILL BE THE SOUND OF EVERY WALLET ON THIS PLANET OPENING IN UNISON.

Dick Ripple posted:

Buddy, what in the gently caress are these horrible takes that you've been posting?

I'm asking you to please articulate some actual specifics about what you think "rational people" should be skeptical and concerned about regarding Ukraine in this war.
This in particular is just another one in a long line of pro-appeasement arguments and is not an innovative point of view this far into the war.

Propaganda about casualties is absolutely standard for a war and actual numbers is usable intelligence for Russia. What exactly do you think the big cover-up is that we should be concerned about?

Be specific.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Morrow posted:

Oliver Stone’s stuff has been off the rails at least since he made a miniseries about the history of the US in the 20th century and dedicated a very substantial amount of it to Henry Wallace. A person so important and consequential that history has largely forgotten him.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

fatherboxx posted:

https://twitter.com/sethharpesq/status/1519849084286386177?t=9LBPGTfP-pdHiWUxR_e0Bg&s=19

"Why dont they let me spy????"

Also Oliver Stone did a ridiculous and shameless puff piece series about former president of Kazakhstan last year (whose legacy was easily swept away in January), you are free to ignore whatever he says from here to forever.

its nice seeing both stone and the war nerd fuckheads and other "leftists" outing themselves as weird apologists for hard right imperial psychos as long as they arn't America and being poo poo on for it. its either that poo poo or the weird bullshit we see where russia is actually a super rational actor and should be handed a victory because said folks are moral cowards or weird hosed up "lefties" think its still the USSR and the revolution is right around the corner or weird qanon chuds.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 14:42 on May 18, 2022

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Dick Ripple has to be trolling here. I cannot imagine saying half that poo poo with a straight face and burst out laughing at the "he speaks Russian!" comment. Good show all around.

There's almost (almost) a point in there about not consuming too much Ukrainian propaganda and losing objectivity, but I'm not going to engage in that cause I don't think dick here is arguing on good faith.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Cocaine Bear posted:

There's almost (almost) a point in there about not consuming too much Ukrainian propaganda and losing objectivity, but I'm not going to engage in that cause I don't think dick here is arguing on good faith.

Yeah, like it is important to note Ukrainian government has put out some propaganda, and to not take everything at face value, but yeah even if you just read the Russian propaganda is still really loving clear that Russia's in the wrong here. Like you really have to purposefully ignore a shitload of things Putin's government has said and done -even just stuff that the Russian government have fully acknowledge to- to both said this issue.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Cocaine Bear posted:

Dick Ripple has to be trolling here. I cannot imagine saying half that poo poo with a straight face and burst out laughing at the "he speaks Russian!" comment. Good show all around.

Such was my conclusion.

Whatever a persons political views, if they can't stand up to the judgement of reality then the views are not worthy of following.

FishBulbia
Dec 22, 2021

situation in Donbas seems to be deteriorating a bit today for Ukraine, hopefuly offensive actions by Kharkiv can help take pressure off of the pocket.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

FishBulbia posted:

situation in Donbas seems to be deteriorating a bit today for Ukraine, hopefuly offensive actions by Kharkiv can help take pressure off of the pocket.

I put together a post on this, actually

Just to keep things level headed the fighting in Donbas is tough on Ukraine as well. They have been losing ground, and it's grinding up their defenders as well as the Russian offensive :smith:
https://twitter.com/AlexKhrebet/status/1526876500514861056?s=20&t=R2rAsy-dqc4Ka8SHUFi3Tw
https://twitter.com/NeilPHauer/status/1526632178511142912?s=20&t=R2rAsy-dqc4Ka8SHUFi3Tw
The area around Lyman where Russia is attempting their limited encirclement is particularly at risk. Russia seems to be focusing a majority of their firepower on this axis
https://twitter.com/NeilPHauer/status/1526803743257378817?s=20&t=R2rAsy-dqc4Ka8SHUFi3Tw
https://twitter.com/NeilPHauer/status/1526836561475559424?s=20&t=R2rAsy-dqc4Ka8SHUFi3Tw
I'm using Neil as a source a lot here because he's actually out on that front. He can't get too close to some areas because the fighting is so heavy

and to lighten this up a bit - interview with one of the soldiers from an early clip that was posted in here
https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1526903830197190656?s=20&t=R2rAsy-dqc4Ka8SHUFi3Tw
His memorable quote

quote:

In a short video clip, a bearded man in a bandana calmly smokes a cigarette, sitting back in a foxhole somewhere in the forest. “We’re just sitting here, they’re attacking us sometimes. The artillery works like an orchestra,” he says.

Suddenly, a shell explodes just beside him. He barely reacts before shouting over his shoulder, “Missed me, dickhead!” and returns to finish his video update.

For the man behind the phrase, it was just an offhand remark.

“At one point I was just sitting there getting shelled, and I decided to make a video for my friends back home, just for updating on the situation,” he tells New Lines. “That’s when the shell hit near me and I yelled out, and it became a huge meme [in Georgia]. Someone recognized me on the street in [Georgia’s capital] Tbilisi last week because of it,” he laughs.

“Viking,” as he’s known in his unit — “I have a big ax, and Georgian names are too difficult to pronounce,” he explained — has produced a clip that has become a battle cry for his compatriots in Ukraine.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

fatherboxx posted:

In great news, Come Back Alive broke 100 mil USD in donations since the start of war

https://twitter.com/BackAndAlive/status/1526588300894650369?t=voILHXHktEqJtcEbS7hlRw&s=19

Those are good first aid kits, body armor and the fancy consumer drones that help Ukrainians fight back. Ukrainian volunteers are the best.
:toot:

Kallikaa posted:

I was thinking about this when the 'look at the Ukrainian med kits compared to the Russian ones' twitter came up a while back. It seems lot of it comes from non governmental organisations like Come Back Alive.

There was an interview with a Swede who joined the Ukrainian Hospitalliers* who when asked about things under reported in media said:

"Private individuals and civilian organizations run, as I mentioned earlier, my entire battalion's operations, and many soldiers, even in the regular army, receive medical equipment entirely from civilian sources. If they are in a unit that has not received donations, they may well have Soviet rubber band tourniquets and first aid bandages from the Cold War. Such gadgets are completely useless. Everyone who is at home and donates makes a huge difference, you save lives. Keep doing that that."

Seems to be another thing the Ukrainian army ought to have handled better since 2014.
https://militardebatt.com/2022/05/07/en-okand-soldat-vid-fronten-i-ukraina/ in Swedish if you want to read the interview for some reason.

*The Hospitalliers are apparently associated with the Right Sector.
As far as I'm aware Hospitallers was originally under their command up to about 2017/2018 but since transferred to the volunteer army/corps which is not run by Right Sector anymore. If you know otherwise please post with up to date sources, thanks.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

KitConstantine posted:

I put together a post on this, actually

Just to keep things level headed the fighting in Donbas is tough on Ukraine as well. They have been losing ground, and it's grinding up their defenders as well as the Russian offensive :smith:
https://twitter.com/AlexKhrebet/status/1526876500514861056?s=20&t=R2rAsy-dqc4Ka8SHUFi3Tw
https://twitter.com/NeilPHauer/status/1526632178511142912?s=20&t=R2rAsy-dqc4Ka8SHUFi3Tw
The area around Lyman where Russia is attempting their limited encirclement is particularly at risk. Russia seems to be focusing a majority of their firepower on this axis
https://twitter.com/NeilPHauer/status/1526803743257378817?s=20&t=R2rAsy-dqc4Ka8SHUFi3Tw
https://twitter.com/NeilPHauer/status/1526836561475559424?s=20&t=R2rAsy-dqc4Ka8SHUFi3Tw
I'm using Neil as a source a lot here because he's actually out on that front. He can't get too close to some areas because the fighting is so heavy

and to lighten this up a bit - interview with one of the soldiers from an early clip that was posted in here
https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1526903830197190656?s=20&t=R2rAsy-dqc4Ka8SHUFi3Tw
His memorable quote

my view is the russians are putting everything they have in donbas and will probably pull back from kharkiev to keep Donbas. Ukraine can also move more forces there if need be plus more western weapons and drones.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 14:58 on May 18, 2022

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

my view is the russians are putting everything they have in donbas and will probably pull back from kharkiev to keep donbas.

Will this be their "victory" and try to call it a day?

Not that Ukraine is silly enough to believe them.

d64
Jan 15, 2003
I'm only puzzled what is the 2km long border Russia has.

FishBulbia
Dec 22, 2021

Just Another Lurker posted:

Will this be their "victory" and try to call it a day?

Not that Ukraine is silly enough to believe them.

If they take Sloviansk that would definitly fit the "liberated" DNR narrative. It's the last big city that was recaptured in 2014. Strategically it would also mean they've significantly degraded Ukraine's forces in Donbas.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Yeah so Russia continues to just blow up buildings pointlessly. It does look like the last luhansk substation has been destroyed and potentially the remaining Ukrainian controlled portion of the region is completely black.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

From that article:

quote:

the only source of news available to local residents. Despite being just one kilometre away, the status of the neighbouring city was a mystery to Malorezka, who broke down at the news that Severodonetsk was still in Ukrainian hands.

"Thank God," she said, shedding tears of relief. "Let there be no water here, let there be no light — just as long as the Russians aren't here. I won't live under occupation."

Must truly be awful not knowing what's going on even one K away. If you're suddenly going to see Russian troops coming up the streets. :(

And yeah sounds like unfortunately the Russians re-reinforcements in Donbas are really helping them. Also while the Russian artillery might not be as accurate seems like they still have a lot of shells. The Ukrainian solider in the article said about 3-1, and unfortunately don't need to be that accurate if you're just trying to shell a town. It was mentioned that the new equipment coming through though, so not all bad news at least.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

d64 posted:

I'm only puzzled what is the 2km long border Russia has.

That confused me for a moment too before I realized they meant "2000 mile" and not "2 kilometer"

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Pakled posted:

That confused me for a moment too before I realized they meant "2000 mile" and not "2 kilometer"

Oh, I literally never would of gotten that. Anyone reading this who thinks they might write 2000 miles as 2km in future, please don't. It's super, super confusing for people who only usually use the metric system.

Yeah Man
Oct 9, 2011

And if you had, you know, a huge killer robot at your command, yeah, that would just clutter things up; and a lesser person might want that kind of overwhelming force on their side, but you know - where's the challenge in that?

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its nice seeing both stone and the war nerd fuckheads and other "leftists" outing themselves as weird apologists for hard right imperial psychos as long as they arn't America and being poo poo on for it. its either that poo poo or the weird bullshit we see where russia is actually a super rational actor and should be handed a victory because said folks are moral cowards or weird hosed up "lefties" think its still the USSR and the revolution is right around the corner or weird qanon chuds.

I've been listening to the RWN podcast on this war, and I don't think it's fair to lump them in with the tankies and chuds at least on this issue. They've been consistently calling Putin an idiot for invading and pointing out what a humanitarian and strategic disaster this invasion has been. Ames has also been fairly supportive of Zelensky for his bravery, even if he still whines all the time about how Zelensky refuses to breach opsec and banning pro-Russian opposition groups and arresting Medvedev as if it was some great humanitarian crime.

Mind you, they are still absolutely idiots w.r.t. blaming NATO/the West for being responsible for the Maidan revolution (or "coup", as they see it), and the invasion happening, because won't somebody think about Russia's totally legitimate security interests, you guys, but I don't see them as supporters of Putin or the invasion in this regard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
Armoured train was damaged by UA
https://twitter.com/ukrpravda_news/status/1526916354766516225

quote:

Details: Eyewitnesses in Melitopol reported the sound of explosions and shootings near the meat plant. Local journalists later confirmed that Ukrainian guerrillas had remotely detonated [an IED under] an armored train near a meat plant in Melitopol

https://twitter.com/TpyxaNews/status/1526889553029644290

Offramp?
https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1526905532904259584

More officers
https://twitter.com/TpyxaNews/status/1526898389614571521
https://twitter.com/lapatina_/status/1526864121542717440
https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1526923844514201600