Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

some plague rats posted:

It's true, pink floyd is gay as hell

this is only true if you use gay as an insult

the lyrics and message are good but gently caress there's way too much noodling

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I have a huge penis but pretty drat small balls

Well, thanks for coming to my TED talk

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Zzulu posted:

I have a huge penis but pretty drat small balls

Well, thanks for coming to my TED talk

Glad to be here

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Large Testicles posted:

this is only true if you use gay as an insult

the lyrics and message are good but gently caress there's way too much noodling

Yeah absolutely meant gay in the pejorative sense, which I'm allowed to do

wish you were here is a good song though

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIaKUi5FS_Q

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Pink Floyd is extremely good music to be stoned to and also the Wall is a pretty good piece of art about post-war generational trauma and the alienating effects of fame

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I found that the trouble with saying you like Pink Floyd is that no matter what song you pick as your favorite, the person you're talking to will say it's from after they sold out

"See Emily Play"
"Oh how embarrassing for you" *walks away shaking head*

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Data Graham posted:

I found that the trouble with saying you like Pink Floyd is that no matter what song you pick as your favorite, the person you're talking to will say it's from after they sold out

"See Emily Play"

My favorite Pink Floyd song is by Led Zeppelin.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

:ohdear: are they not supposed to?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

now you're playing hardball :q:

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Having fun with this

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://twitter.com/AvengersBad/status/1533430684815134720

e: the cropping ruins the joke. Maybe. IDK.

Facebook Aunt has a new favorite as of 12:37 on Jun 6, 2022

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I get it, lmao.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
morbius

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
there are only two morbiuses: the morbius I have with your dad, and the morbius 2 I have with your mum

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
code:
m o r b i u s
o s a t o r u
r a r e p o i
b t e n e t b
i o p e r a r
u r o t a s o
s u i b r o m

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
m or
bi s

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Data Graham posted:

"See Emily Play"

Yeah people look at me weird when I say it's Big Generator

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Paladinus posted:

I get it, lmao.

Please share with the rest of the class because I have no fuckin idea what it is trying to say.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Facebook Aunt posted:

Please share with the rest of the class because I have no fuckin idea what it is trying to say.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Facebook Aunt posted:

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/james-bond-burger

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

This reminds me of a video with like, a goblin or something (maybe a skinny hulk? A green guy) in a focus group screaming demands that the POV character punch a ham

I can't find it for the life of me

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

This meme is the real Bone Hurting Juice. I don't mean the Bone Hurting Juice meme, I mean the actual Juice.

oof ooh ouch my bones

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

PittTheElder posted:

this was before Homer was retconned into having been a grunge rocker in his youth

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1533813607170981889?t=7rVlSlFbtgj5B1dhhISI9w&s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Bismuth posted:

Dildos going through the airport xray thing is very funny

I just buy dildos once I arrive at my destination

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Hey, Leto's 'self absorbed socially unaware mega shithead cult leader' role in WeCrashed was actually excellent, because you could see Leto believing the main character was the hapless good guy being destroyed by an unfair and unjust system.

He just needs to stay in that lane.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
"It's-a me, Mario"

- Jared Leto, House of Gucci

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Milo and POTUS posted:

I just buy dildos once I arrive at my destination

It's really far more fun to let them find them with the xray machine.

Can they really call it a cavity search if your helpfully filled the cavity?

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Its not too heavy for the plane, its too heavy for the upper carry on storage. The storage isn't rated for weights over a certain amount. If they break out during turbulence, they could really hurt someone.

Also if something a certain weight, it's probably too big too. Unless your carrying bowling balls made of tungsten, a carry on bag over 50 pounds is probably too big.

This fun destroying joke brought to you by my sister in law who used to be a stewardess, and had to explain carry on weight hundred of times to angry jet blue passengers.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Its not too heavy for the plane, its too heavy for the upper carry on storage. The storage isn't rated for weights over a certain amount. If they break out during turbulence, they could really hurt someone.

Also if something a certain weight, it's probably too big too. Unless your carrying bowling balls made of tungsten, a carry on bag over 50 pounds is probably too big.

This fun destroying joke brought to you by my sister in law who used to be a stewardess, and had to explain carry on weight hundred of times to angry jet blue passengers.

That is very clearly and explicitly a checked bag.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

M Or
BI U

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Also you do have to very carefully arrange where things are placed on a plane. If the plane is underbooked and there are only a few passengers, for example, they say you all have to spread out from front to back because if everyone sits up front, the plane's pitching up and down is affected. (This happened to me a few months ago.)

They are very much happier if they can put the heavy poo poo down below, not just because it keeps the plane from being topheavy, but because they can put things wherever from front to back is best for weight distribution.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I didn't realize how many movies I'd seen that Jared Leto has been in but I never got the sense that he was a bad actor, just kind of a shithead irl

I liked him a lot in Blade Runner 2049 :shobon:

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Heath posted:

I didn't realize how many movies I'd seen that Jared Leto has been in but I never got the sense that he was a bad actor, just kind of a shithead irl

I liked him a lot in Blade Runner 2049 :shobon:

I never hear people hating on Jared Leto the way people on the internet hate on him. He's a decent actor.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

mobby_6kl posted:

Not an accident btw

Bullshit. James Cameron isn't that clever.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Luggage weight chat reminds me that Aaliyah died because they overpacked her small airplane past it's weight tolerances & it crashed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Once traveled abroad with nothing but carry on small enough to fit under the seat in front. Made the flight much cheaper and saved a whole bunch of time and effort by not having to check any bags or wait ages by the conveyer.

Had to buy a few new pieces of clothes towards the end of the five day trip because I ran out of clean clothes and had no access to a washer but otherwise it worked out perfectly.