Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

MrQwerty posted:

9AM

actually 8AM

edit: I would also like to note, in this neighborhood, on Tuesday night I was greeted out my front door on the way to work by two police officers hiding outside my front door, one with his car backed into my girlfriends' spot spotlighting the building and another one parked behind him to make it super hard to get in and out of the parking lot. They had been there for 2 hours already. By the time my girlfriend got home, they were there for 5, and by the time they left after breaking into dudes house, 7. They were serving a high-risk warrant to the dude who, when I was shooting mortars with him in the parking lot last July 4, pulled his loving gun out and bucked 4 shots next to my ear without warning. He has 3 children and a wife, and my girlfriend heard his wife telling our neighbors, "he does what he does," yesterday in response.

People having sex in a car at a park in Albuquerque is a high-value problem, though.
Getting a blowjob at the park is like the go to for teenagers who don't have a place to host

I got my first blowjob at 14 behind my middle school and then again later on that day in a parking lot during the fourth of July because where the gently caress else are gay kids supposed to blow each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Tarkus posted:

It actually says kitten, whatever kind of animal that is.

sort of baby rabbit

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Whatever it is, I'm sure a competent goon could beat it in a street fight

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I'm can hold my own, but I'm not fighting any man or beast named "bitey".

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Aesop Poprock posted:

Getting a blowjob at the park is like the go to for teenagers who don't have a place to host

I got my first blowjob at 14 behind my middle school and then again later on that day in a parking lot during the fourth of July because where the gently caress else are gay kids supposed to blow each other

chik fil a mensroom

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I've never gotten blown in a public bathroom that's more of a European thing now for whatever reason

I mean probably because Eastern Europe is extremely homophobic

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
The added "FE-"MALE always cracks me up

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

TotalLossBrain posted:

Whatever it is, I'm sure a competent goon could beat it in a street fight

I'll get the brick

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Aesop Poprock posted:

Strait kids go for anywhere they can park their car that is dark and secluded, or if during the daytime they take cover behind bushes, in the woods, or in a supply closet, etc. You know, somewhere with a little privacy. We would like to think gay kids do that too, but maybe I’m just naïve.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Aesop Poprock posted:

I've never gotten blown

:same:

:(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Just spend more time in chik fil a bathrooms. Literally only reason they're there.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

therobit posted:

Strait kids go for anywhere they can park their car that is dark and secluded, or if during the daytime they take cover behind bushes, in the woods, or in a supply closet, etc. You know, somewhere with a little privacy. We would like to think gay kids do that too, but maybe I’m just naïve.

It was dark both times

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Aesop Poprock posted:

The church cloakroom. It also adds a spicy wrinkle to feelings of guilt and shame to unwrap in future therapy sessions.

Happy pride everyone!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
What is a cloakroom?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Aesop Poprock posted:

What is a cloakroom?

A coat closet that doesn't slurp its soup

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Aesop Poprock posted:

What is a cloakroom?

UK word for where you put your coats and bags and stuff.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
It's a mudroom filled with the clan tartan and hound footprints

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

cloakroom : coat closet :: garage : carhole

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Aesop Poprock posted:

What is a cloakroom?

Where you take off your pants and jacket.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Mister Speaker posted:

Where you take off your pants and jacket.

And put on your wizard's hat and cloak.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

It’s down the hall from the daggerroom

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Oral sex in the coat closet is just a gateway drug to the more dangerous stuff, like full penetrative sex directly on on the pile of coats in the guest bedroom

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
According to an obscure Sneaker Pimps side project called Ultrafox, the cloakroom is where you stash your coat and purse while attending the club, and the Cloakroom Girl is the person who gets high and runs the cloakroom.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

obscure Sneaker Pimps side project

mods plz

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Nextdoor’s Quest to Beat Toxic Content and Make Money

Found this article about Nextdoor that goes into some interesting detail about their past moderation efforts and their seeming-precarious financials.

Disappointingly, it doesn’t really interrogate how, IMO, the number one contributor to their toxic content problem is the only reason why their model scales at all - community volunteer moderation.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

HopperUK posted:

UK word for where you put your coats and bags and stuff.

To be fair I only heard the term "mudroom" from my boyfriend like a month ago and now it's suddenly popping up everywhere

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I always thought a mudroom was called a foyer

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
God drat put your pinky down Lord Fauntleroy

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm eating a square microwave Ellios pizza for lunch on a couch using a futon as a table how fancy can I possibly be

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Soul Dentist posted:

What the gently caress is with Nextdoor: God drat put your pinky down Lord Fauntleroy

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Aesop Poprock posted:

I always thought a mudroom was called a foyer

A mudroom is a type of foyer but not all foyers are mudrooms

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm eating a square microwave Ellios pizza for lunch on a couch using a futon as a table how fancy can I possibly be

Oh slumming it with the poors, Alfonse?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Aesop Poprock posted:

Ohh look at Richy rich here shove it in our faces that they can afford food that comes in square shapes!!!

My ma once growing up once said she was going to buy me a square shaped piece of bread for my birthday growing up as a treat.
but the day my birthday came, it was obviously a parallelogram shaped piece of bread she'd just cut the ends of. I was shattered o' course, but bless her heart she'd tried. :(

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Oh slumming it with the poors, Alfonse?

Me and the girls from the five points eating our hardtack while visiting the local sanitarium and throwing ice water on the naked crazy people

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

dae fantasize about shooting people

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tarkus posted:

Possums are super cute and can make great pets.

for their lifespan, of two years.

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:

you broke my grill posted:

everyone knows the american dream is to shoot your neighbor

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Mellow_ posted:

everyone knows the american dream is to shoot your neighbor

It has been ever since he got a leaf blower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

you broke my grill posted:

Just skip the middleman and shoot the shopkeepers. They're easier to find.