Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

The American Dream posted:

Is the woman behind the punk rock chud wearing an Ashii Babbitt shirt?

Watching on my tiny screen, I was trying to figure out if it was a Keanu Reeves shirt or something.

Edit: VV Thank god I'm not the only one, haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

The American Dream posted:

Is the woman behind the punk rock chud wearing an Ashii Babbitt shirt?

I thought it was Keanu Reeves heh.

Edit: drat, not the only one.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

Lager posted:

Watching on my tiny screen, I was trying to figure out if it was a Keanu Reeves shirt or something.

Hah, thats the first thing that popped into my head.

e: lol

SniHjen
Oct 22, 2010

""Steward Rhodes publicly pushed for trump to invoke the insurrection act, that allowed the President to call up militias, to put down a rebellion against the United States"" lol

Van Tatenhove:
"I think we need to stop mincing words, and just, talk about truths, and what it was gonna be was, a armed revolution, and people died that day, Law enforcement officers died that day. there was a gallow set up, in front of the Capitol. This could have been the spark, that started a new civil war. and no one, would have won that day. That would have been good... for no one. He was always looking for ways to legitimise, what he was doing, either by wrapping it in the trappings of: ""it was not a militia, it was a community prepareness team. we are not a millitia we are educational outreach group, a veteran support group""
But, again, we gotta stop with this dishonesty and mincing of words and call things what they are. You know. he is a militia leader, he had, he has these grand vision of being a military leader. And, the insurrection act would have given him a path forward with that. you know, it's the fact that, the president was communicating whether directly or indirectly, messenging, you know, kinda, gave him the nod. And all I can do is thank the gods that things, didn't go, any worse.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.
Awwww, that's all? I coulda watched another three hours of this.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Thursday, be there, will be wild!

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

God this Ayres guy reminds me so much of a creepy coworker who got fired for being racist at events where he was supposed to be representing the org I keep looking at his name plate to make sure I'm not reading it wrong. I'd bet cash money he was there on Jan. 6.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

cr0y posted:

I am having an out of body experience right now

jesus what happened. i am at work, can some cool goon sum poo poo up.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

WEEPING INJURED POLICEMAN WOWOWOW

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I really don't know, I gotta go outside and smoke some weed about i-

THEY HAVE ALL HIS DRAFT TWEETS

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

The militia execution teams were given marching orders by the Trump white house, and they have the texts to prove it. I mean it's obvious to anyone watching it was all planned but the definitive undeniable objective proof is out now.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

mdemone posted:

wait what. jesus gently caress. the last 2 days have been loving nuts and now the politics is nuts. wtf. what they say,

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

mdemone posted:

Lmao

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Nelson Mandingo posted:

The militia execution teams were given marching orders by the Trump white house, and they have the texts to prove it. I mean it's obvious to anyone watching it was all planned but the definitive undeniable objective proof is out now.

They have his draft tweets

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Nelson Mandingo posted:

like for real? like real, jesus gently caress

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/live-blog/-january-6-hearings-committee-live-updates-day-7-rcna36734

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I've served on grand juries and this is so far beyond the standard it's ridiculous. Like they're aiming for "beyond a shadow of a doubt"

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Jaxyon posted:

By all means, go do the outside poo poo.

You can watch hearing slater.

I was listening to the hearings on the way to the beach on the radio, and I poo poo you not, I almost drove off the road when I heard about that executive order to have Sidney loving Powell seize ballot boxes.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/1546943749565124609

SniHjen
Oct 22, 2010

Raskin: "American Carnage, that's Donald Trumps true legacy"

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Ethical philosophers are all like babies. Watch this *cracks knuckles*:

William Bear fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jul 12, 2022

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

What else could they possibly loving have?

Trump in direct conversation with Rhodes or Tarrio?

This poo poo was utterly damning. Stone, Flynn, Bannon, all utterly beyond hosed.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

TulliusCicero posted:

What ekse could they possibly loving have?

That group chat was a big piece, too. It indicates that the two gangs were coordinating at top level, which we had not known before.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Bahahahah Trump trying to intimidate a witness!

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Lol got em on witness tampering

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->
More witness tampering
E: like, since the last hearing, with a record now in Doj's hands

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Trump just doing witness tampers on his personal phone!! I really needed a day like this

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

TulliusCicero posted:

This poo poo was utterly damning. Stone, Flynn, Bannon, all utterly beyond hosed.

They'll have Donald Trump himself, and once they object enough and preset the correct contrary evidence he'll break down and furiously confess all of his crimes live on television, if my extensive career in playing Phoenix Wright games is anything to go on.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
I'm not listening any more, whats this about witness tampering?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Jesus Christ Trump trying to intimidate a witness

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

TulliusCicero posted:

Stuff directly from Trump himself?

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Jaxyon posted:

You guys are going off and making it sound like powerful people are going to see real consequences.

Is there someone watching this who isn't furiously masturbating right now? I'm at work so I'm just going by the commentary here. I'd love someone more calm.

Nothings going to happen and no Dems in power have zero desire to see anything happen outside of some incredibly shortsighted hope that it will help them in the midterms.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

TulliusCicero posted:

Holographic recording with full color and light-phase.

Sworn testimony from Jesus Christ, Satan, and Peyton Manning for some reason.

I dunno man just flush me like a goldfish I'm ded

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
What's this about witness tampering?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Cimber posted:

I'm not listening any more, whats this about witness tampering?

A witness who has not yet been named was contacted by Trump. They declined the call and reported it to their lawyer and it's been referred to the DOJ for witness tampering

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
"Hey coffeeboy who I have never met but I have been told by everyone is very mean and bad at his job, I heard you were testifying about my perfect and beautiful efforts to overturn the election and if you do I will be forced to do something very very very bad"

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

What's this about witness tampering?

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1546946071980609540

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Also a Sedition meeting between Trump and the confirmed GOP Sedition Caucus.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Gee I dunno guys I just don't see it.

Furthermore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Oh my god I can't believe that was three hours, it felt like one.

I know I'm posting excitedly, I know that even with all this huge evidence we still can't assume even an indictment, but it's still extremely gratifying to watch these people roast publicly. To see people directly call this out as an attempt for violent revolution by Trump - i.e., they're saying the quiet part out loud in a good way.

And often just funny to behold their incompetence.