Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

early afternoon on another friday, watching bananya with the kids and hanging with 4 dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

end of the work day is in sight

friday vibes up and humming

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

I got a blue moon for my Friday work beer. I'm going to try Red Robin's pizza. Wish me luck.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

The Good Queen Clitoris posted:

I got a blue moon for my Friday work beer. I'm going to try Red Robin's pizza. Wish me luck.

i have massive nostalgia for Donatos and it's pretty much as i remember it, they use good pepperonis and mushrooms and put a shitload on. be forewarned its OHIO STYLE thin crust + party cut if you are not expecting that

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Bad Purchase posted:

end of the work day is in sight

friday vibes up and humming

:hai:

currently weighing my pizza options...

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I grabbed some slices from a local joint on my way home from the clown factory. Friday is a go.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Getting an MRI is a good and cool thing to do on a Friday. I had a bout of dizziness a few weeks ago; I'm assuming that it was due to withdrawal from heavy delta-8 THC vaping. My primary doc thinks that is proooobably what caused it too, but considering my history of epilepsy it is not a terrible idea to look inside the ol' burrito brain.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I had a bout of dizziness and it was ruled a small stroke due to chronic hypertension so maybe you just had a stroke with a bit of brain damage

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

your twin demons, hairytaint and hypertension

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

I had a bout of dizziness and it was ruled a small stroke due to chronic hypertension so maybe you just had a stroke with a bit of brain damage

William told me that a “small stroke” is the only kind you can have. I’m not really sure what he meant but he made a motion with his hand like he was stroking a very small penis?

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i have massive nostalgia for Donatos and it's pretty much as i remember it, they use good pepperonis and mushrooms and put a shitload on. be forewarned its OHIO STYLE thin crust + party cut if you are not expecting that

It was very good and only $9.99 for a good amount of food. I like the party cut it reminds me of a sports bar and pizza place I used to go with to with my dad. The only criticism I have is the sauce was a little sweetish for my taste.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
my turtles' sun light burnt out and the bulb broke in the thing when i tried to take it out this is not friday vibes ):

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

my turtles' sun light burnt out and the bulb broke in the thing when i tried to take it out this is not friday vibes ):

you have needle nose pliers or an uncooked potato?

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I just learned, by speaking to a parent of one of my students that they have no idea about certain parts of modern culture. Their daughter is named Jizelle. They nicknamed her "Jizz". At least I hope they are unaware. Otherwise they are horribly cruel.

Also, I find the first five days after the weekend to be the hardest.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this is Sementha and Cumberly

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Finally on the porch, in the sun, Fridaying

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
lol at naming your kid jizz. i mean it's gotta be a normal name in SOME country right?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

isn’t that the genre of music they play in star wars cantinas?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Genesplicer posted:

I just learned, by speaking to a parent of one of my students that they have no idea about certain parts of modern culture. Their daughter is named Jizelle. They nicknamed her "Jizz". At least I hope they are unaware. Otherwise they are horribly cruel.

Also, I find the first five days after the weekend to be the hardest.

Oh

Oh dear.

Poor Jizz

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

Bad Purchase posted:

isn’t that the genre of music they play in star wars cantinas?

Nothing like a little Jizz on a Friday afternoon.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Sid Vicious posted:

this is Sementha and Cumberly

You laugh, but schools have files on all students. (The mystical "Permanent Record" they threatened you with in high school.) We call them Cumulative files. Or Cum files, for short. Luckily, it's pronounced "Kyoom", so you only giggle a little when you see the sign on the door to the storage room that holds them.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Genesplicer posted:

You laugh, but schools have files on all students. (The mystical "Permanent Record" they threatened you with in high school.) We call them Cumulative files. Or Cum files, for short. Luckily, it's pronounced "Kyoom", so you only giggle a little when you see the sign on the door to the storage room that holds them.

Lord Farquaad wants you to give him the Cum Files

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

When I was in the Navy we had a guy in the division next to ours during boot camp who was last named Guzzler. So the RDCs didn't miss any opportunity to call him by his full title Seaman Guzzler. Poor guy.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

those parents should change her name to something similar but classier so she won’t get picked on: thinkin maybe Ghislaine?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Genesplicer posted:

do you have access to your own 50 year old cum file

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

he’s not a fan of anything krusty

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Genesplicer posted:

https://youtu.be/Vpqffgak7To

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

kids with a long history of trouble at school are known as big cummers (pronounced “big koomers”)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Paging poster “big cummers ONLY” to the thread

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Genesplicer posted:

Posting only to confirm that I've seen a Cum Files sign in a school.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

tonight on tucker: why are public schools keeping students’ cum files? the democrats don’t want you to know.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

it doesn't help that those guys look like massive penises

and on that note i chose to get a buffalo chicken and bacon pizza from a small local thin crust pizza place, it was very good

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

Luvcow posted:

and on that note i chose to get a buffalo chicken and bacon pizza from a small local thin crust pizza place, it was very good

Good choice, I haven't had a good buffalo chicken pizza in awhile. Not every place can do them well so I am always leery to order them.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Good choice, I haven't had a good buffalo chicken pizza in awhile. Not every place can do them well so I am always leery to order them.

its a good place that dices their toppings small so you get some in every bite, plus the buffalo was somewhat mild with a bit of a late heat, mild enough that the dogs could enjoy it too

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
Done workin. Mowed the grass. Natty Boh. :yeeclaw:

atomicpile
Nov 7, 2009

Slipped and fell in my garage, throwing out my back comedy style. Yay Friday.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol @ the cyoom files

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

atomicpile posted:

Slipped and fell in my garage, throwing out my back comedy style. Yay Friday.

:laffo: :xd:

classic friday hijinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

stay safe friday physical comedy goon