Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

GloomMouse posted:

there is no shame in being a luberimancer

Blue Skin, Big Tits, and a loving Loser reveals the beginning power of such an idea. Remember folks, "C's get Degrees"

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

What is this if I may ask?

Brought To You By posted:

Blue Skin, Big Tits, and a loving Loser reveals the beginning power of such an idea. Remember folks, "C's get Degrees"

This is from the Demon Mom manga isn't it.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

doomrider7 posted:

This is from the Demon Mom manga isn't it.

Same author, different story.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

doomrider7 posted:

What is this if I may ask?

Don't Bully Me, Nagatoro-san. The character is Yoshi.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
Is that an ahoge progress chart?

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Nebrilos posted:

Is that an ahoge progress chart?

Yeah its an ongoing visual gag that her ahoge gets bigger every time she appears.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Yeah its an ongoing visual gag that her ahoge gets bigger every time she appears.

Like Chiyo Sakura's hair bows, it will soon take over the host.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

:laffo:

I didn't even notice that, I just thought it was some funny faces. :v:

Jomo
Jul 11, 2009
I will say I've been enjoying the last few chapters of Nagatoro lately. It's nice to see their supportive relationship progress as they gain confidence in themselves.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Yeah, every romcom manga I've ever read gets better once the one holding out finally admits they like the person.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Jomo posted:

I will say I've been enjoying the last few chapters of Nagatoro lately. It's nice to see their supportive relationship progress as they gain confidence in themselves.

Yeah I want convinced at all by the premise when someone suggested it to me, but I'm glad I stuck with it as is actually an extremely sweet and enjoyable story. Also I like it when nagatoro turns all wiggley

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Yeah I want convinced at all by the premise when someone suggested it to me, but I'm glad I stuck with it as is actually an extremely sweet and enjoyable story.

Wait, is it really? I think I read a chapter or two and had to immediately stop because I felt like I was reading uncomfortable fetish content.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
a little of column A, a little of column B

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Libra posted:

Wait, is it really? I think I read a chapter or two and had to immediately stop because I felt like I was reading uncomfortable fetish content.

That's because it started off as some bizarre abuse doujin series the author would put out where it's just nonstop Nagatoro straight up humiliating and physically abusing Paisen with a crazy look in her eyes.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Brought To You By posted:

That's because it started off as some bizarre abuse doujin series the author would put out where it's just nonstop Nagatoro straight up humiliating and physically abusing Paisen with a crazy look in her eyes.

Even with the knowledge that the main serialization is different and that's it gets better, that's still such an absolutely massive loving turnoff.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

doomrider7 posted:

Even with the knowledge that the main serialization is different and that's it gets better, that's still such an absolutely massive loving turnoff.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Libra posted:

I think it was good that I didn't really know any context going because at the very least it's definitely become a series about two people who are too awkward to admit they are dating coming to terms with their emotions. For example one of the more recent chapters had a really well done 7 page entirely wordless section where they were getting mutually freaked out that they were holding hands in public.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Sakamoto Days

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Source: Send My Regards to Kenshiro

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Skip and Loafer is dang good

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

x

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Love School Zone

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

(source)

Oovee
Jun 21, 2007

No life king.

sauce

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

from Tokyo tarareba girls

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Im afraid more context is needed

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Im afraid more context is needed

the guy who proposed to the lady in the standard tiny black dress ten years ago brought her out again to a fancy dinner and all that stuff but it was to ask if he could date the 19 year old assistant. so this is the standard debrief girls night right after.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

The stupid Bird Mask never gets old. This series NEVER disappoints with it's reaction faces.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
it has to be two pages for the context but kawaisugi crisis is my new favorite manga after only 3 chapters

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

You're gonna carry that weight.
Cybernetic Crumb
:ohdear: Do... do they help the kitty?

Strong reaction face.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

I had lost track of this after it left mangadex, so I had 2 years worth of chapters to catch up on.

I didn't get much sleep but it was worth it.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol. it's from The Walls Between Us

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

x

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Bro Dad