Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

this is just new information apparently so it's absolutely not coming until 2023

Yeah, it seemed like it would be really weird for MAPPA to do that. They're launching Chainsaw Man this fall, so making another Shonen Jump action show would risk undercutting both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

skipmyseashells posted:

chapter is out in like an hour and there’s bad translations out that you can find

SPOILER SPOILER I’m not even mad at naoya vs maki for once, it’s the two new characters gege introduces at the end in the middle of a loving fight that isn’t finished

Did you cry this much when this has happened....in every other part of this manga like this is kind of the deal at this point.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
every other fight didn’t have the two fighters swap out for two random characters, at least the hikari one ended off on some plot stuff

also the hikari fight was 6 chapters and that felt too long, this is already 4 and will probably end up longer than that if maki needs all 5 minutes to recharge

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
the new characters only appear right at the end, we have no idea what their involvement is going to be so i'm going to withhold judgement until next chapter

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

lih posted:

the new characters only appear right at the end, we have no idea what their involvement is going to be so i'm going to withhold judgement until next chapter

Their involvement is SUMO and KATANA.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
best outcome is if they’re so focused on fighting each other that naoya gets obliterated in the crossfire, but maki’s charging her spirit bomb right now so I doubt that’s what we’re getting

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

lih posted:

I hope they sumo the bug and he goes squish

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/4262/jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-195

lmao I love these random dweebs

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

two random idiots showing up and being way more effective than the protagonists owns honestly

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

nevermind this is good again

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Yeah, I can now accept the previous bullshit as the necessary setup for something completely awesome.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.

Tonfa posted:

nevermind this is good again

:emptyquote:

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
The author's ability to just introduce awesome weirdos I'm instantly hyped for is un-matched.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Pierson posted:

The author's ability to just introduce awesome weirdos I'm instantly hyped for is un-matched.

Char
Jan 5, 2013
1. the Demon Slayer toy
2. playing Pokemon
3. montage of bindle, sunglasses, all ready for a long trip! while dressed as a sumo kappa

this is good

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
props to the old lady having a mostly naked man burst through her backyard door and not giving a poo poo

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Funny that Tengen used a sumo wrestler as his example for ancient domains and now it's happening. Also holy gently caress Daido is great, "If I can see everything but it isn't that the same as seeing it?" flawless logic.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
naoya being reduced to a prop for a combat lesson from a crazy sword hobo is acceptable

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Not gonna lie Naoyo getting owned by these two idiots was my secret desire and I'm glad it's happening.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Naoya being beaten up by actually entertaining weirdos that appear out of nowhere as a power up lesson for Maki remains the best loving thing to happen for a while since UNLIMITED PACHINKO TRAIN

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

you can’t breed dittos with each other of course you’ll never hatch one with perfect IVs!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

ChaseSP posted:

Naoya being beaten up by actually entertaining weirdos that appear out of nowhere as a power up lesson for Maki remains the best loving thing to happen for a while since UNLIMITED PACHINKO TRAIN

My brother in christ that was less than 10 chapters ago

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Rigged Death Trap posted:

My brother in christ that was less than 10 chapters ago

I stand by what I said.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Ok the new guys kinda own

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Maki needed lessons on how to use the rest of her skill set now that she no longer has a limiter

and these dummies are great foils

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

okay these morons rule

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Powerful lady trained by powerful weirdos with insane logic

Gege does it again

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
that was pretty sick

and lol at naoya getting chumped by a guy who can’t see cursed energy after talking all that poo poo again

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
naoya thought this was going to be his big shot at revenge and the last thing he sees will be his sister sumo-wrestling a man dressed like a kappa, as he's hacked to pieces by an old fart raving about the virtues of hanzo steel

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Oxxidation posted:

naoya thought this was going to be his big shot at revenge and the last thing he sees will be his sister sumo-wrestling a man dressed like a kappa, as he's hacked to pieces by an old fart raving about the virtues of hanzo steel

gently caress this series owns

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
the buildup of my least favorite character getting powerups was worth it for the panels of the sumo kappa getting his stick and bindle ready then putting on the sunglasses.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Oxxidation posted:

:yeshaha:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Pierson posted:

The Page with the demon slayer toy got a laugh out of me

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I like Maki. :unsmith:

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

uhhh one sec i have to figure out how to emptyquote myself from a different thread to really get across how i feel about this chapter

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Patware posted:

This is truly a perfect comic

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Which sword did Maki give him? the dragon bone sword or Mais parting gift?

Edit: im pretty sure it’s the mai sword

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Oh wow Katana guy can't see cursed spirits.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

Oh wow Katana guy can't see cursed spirits.

The man could be blind and the whole world would be as visible to him as it is to Gojo and his Six eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
The only thing that matters is that he can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.