Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that guy dunks his entire head into a bucket of soy sauce every morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Leadthumb posted:

The LOTR show is so awesome lol

I just watched the finale and really liked it. I really thought the story was going in a different direction with Halbrand. I was certain he'd become a ring wraith due to wanting immortality so he could stay with Galadriel. Really liked what actually happened

When you find out what Adar's plan was too was incredible. All time episode ending there imo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I thought the payoff on what Torgumpf was smelting on his myrhril forge the whole time was done really well. We all thought we knew it would be the obvious thing, but in reality, it was the famous wedding gift that Plumcorn and Guffsnifs would scribe down in song for eons to come...? Bamboozled again by the P-Jackz disciples!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I thought the payoff on what Torgumpf was smelting on his myrhril forge the whole time was done really well. We all thought we knew it would be the obvious thing, but in reality, it was the famous wedding gift that Plumcorn and Guffsnifs would scribe down in song for eons to come...? Bamboozled again by the P-Jackz disciples!

?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

you good?

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

He's just saying what we're all thinking

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

iom a dwarf and im digging a hole

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I thought nobody was actually watching the show about the grandparents of the orc who says meat is on the menu and that we were all just making stuff up

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I thought nobody was actually watching the show about the grandparents of the orc who says meat is on the menu and that we were all just making stuff up

Those things are actually in the show but your opinions on them are foolish

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I need scissors! 61!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

And is this precious in the room with us, Larry?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

Those things are actually in the show but your opinions on them are foolish
My opinion is that Frothgar should have said at the council of the ringsmiths "no! We shall fight Morgoth's ballsack" and then the big scrotes enveloped him lol.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

LOL!!!!!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ah I'll peep this Amazon Original Lord of the Rings prequel mini series limited series event for loving sure now

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ah I'll peep this Amazon Original Lord of the Rings prequel mini series limited series event for loving sure now

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rewatched hereditary and barely had to watch it through my fingers this time

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I called up the tolkein estate and said gently caress your skygod and now theyre really livid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

I called up the tolkein estate and said gently caress your skygod and now theyre really livid.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dood the ring makes me all powerful but some random enemy just cuts it off and I die? Ughhh this is so stoopid, well whatever.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

The Fly discussion last week or somethin reminded me to watch Videodrome. Idk what the ending was all about but it was very fun.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i watched rat race, it was great. i like movies with hi-jinks and madcap comedy. it opens with baha men who let the dogs out and ends with a smash mouth concert.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

mbt posted:

i watched rat race, it was great. i like movies with hi-jinks and madcap comedy. it opens with baha men who let the dogs out and ends with a smash mouth concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IoaiUEtPc0&t=37s

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Professor Latency posted:

The Fly discussion last week or somethin reminded me to watch Videodrome. Idk what the ending was all about but it was very fun.

one of the theaters nearby is playing it on tuesday, im pumped

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol. Conner O’Malley ftw

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
i watched prince of darkness the other day and it ruled in the way john carpenter stuff rules. a dude gets his neck snapped cartoon style and it made me laugh a ton

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

currently watching incantation and having a good time doing Chills impressions throughout

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

i watched prince of darkness the other day and it ruled in the way john carpenter stuff rules. a dude gets his neck snapped cartoon style and it made me laugh a ton

Gotta watch that one. Finally watched In the Mouth of Madness last month and it kicked rear end

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

mbt posted:

It's got Mr. Bean in it. (They do not call him Mr. Bean in the movie but real heads know that it is, in fact, Mr. Bean)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

It's got Mr. Bean in it. (They do not call him Mr. Bean in the movie but real heads know that it is, in fact, Mr. Bean)

remembering the Mr. Bean / Dr. Robotnik UFO imp dream lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aC_TzzcSaQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol. Conner O’Malley ftw