Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

He came back online after a successful reboot (read: plenty of head scritches)

EDIT: new page, here he is, getting in the way while I'm trying to change my sheets

Deathslinger fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Aug 16, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

nice, new page

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

hawowanlawow posted:

nice, new page

Looks so concerned.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I actually like black cats a lot, don't see why anyone wouldn't. There was one that used to hang out near my parents' house all the time, until he got run over :(

Great cats, people.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Jet says happy Black Cat Appreciation Day!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Sully the very affectionate wrist-hugger wishes you all a happy Black Cat with vitiligo Appreciation Day :toot:

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

cat.jpg

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

My in laws adopted this gorgeous boy after he just showed up at their back door one day

edit: he was incredibly well behaved and groomed for a stray so my mother in law made every effort to see if he ran away from home

haljordan fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Aug 21, 2022

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

A horrible little goblin, after being tricked into box with treats:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Dabir posted:

"You will pay for this betrayal, hooman"

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Dabir posted:

You have to trick your cat to get into a box? Might be a little guy with a cat suit on.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

It was night zoomies hours otherwise she'd happily curl up and snooze there

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Jet for some reason doesn’t really like boxes. He likes hiding, but under things, not in them.

homewrecker
Feb 18, 2010

Pollyanna posted:

Jet for some reason doesn’t really like boxes. He likes hiding, but under things, not in them.

Binx is the same way, he has no interest in boxes whatsoever. If we try to put him in one, he just jumps out. But he has no issue with hiding under the kitchen island, or the couch, or the bed.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
There is an obvious solution here. Turn the box over and cut a hole in its side. The kitty can now hide under the box.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
Kimchi has never met a box she didn't want to sit in, this also extends to 2-dimensional squares for some reason.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

InvisibleMonkey posted:

Kimchi has never met a box she didn't want to sit in, this also extends to 2-dimensional squares for some reason.

Put a mat on a hardwood floor and a cat will sit on it. Put a board on that mat and a cat will sit on it.

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

Ensign, raise the beariscope.

Gangringo posted:

Put a mat on a hardwood floor and a cat will sit on it. Put a board on that mat and a cat will sit on it.

This is my experience too. The weird little dudes are compelled to sit on rectangles

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Unsinkabear posted:

This is my experience too. The weird little dudes are compelled to sit on rectangles

https://i.imgur.com/4Z3SHlx.mp4

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

InvisibleMonkey posted:

She just broke her record

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

Unsinkabear posted:

Can confirm:

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
Ethics fell asleep in a much-too-small box while listening to a webinar on tax law. Zzzzz...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Scully loves toys with feathers

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

He refused to let me wipe his nose off. Just wanted to sit there with his paws on my shoe.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Letmebefrank
Oct 9, 2012

Entitled

Morris found a sleeping place

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
From atop the shelves, Cheeky is always watching:

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
I have a new friend from Florida! One of the hurricane refugees.

Her name is Commander George Shepard. She's like 2.5 months old and 2.5lbs. Full on snuggle monster vibrating machine.

So far the introductions have been going pretty well with my 6 year old boy and 14 year old lady.

Always wanted to be able to post here :kimchi:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:woop:

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Aw I love him.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
omg, I love how he makes the best shapes, like what is this??

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

ILL Machina posted:

So far the introductions have been going pretty well with my 6 year old boy and 14 year old lady.

Congrats on finally posting your buddies! Insanely cute kitten, derpy teenage boy, and elegant mistress

You could do Snow White and the Seven Georges with your photoshoot

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

InvisibleMonkey posted:

Quill's form wasn't as on point for this one.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

InvisibleMonkey posted:

Haha yeah same!

Commander George is a lady cat!

Jayne Doe
Jan 16, 2010
This is an amazing picture.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

ILL Machina posted:

I have a new friend from Florida! One of the hurricane refugees.

Her name is Commander George Shepard. She's like 2.5 months old and 2.5lbs. Full on snuggle monster vibrating machine.

Always wanted to be able to post here :kimchi:

She is so cute! A scrawny, fluffy goddess :love:

rye on white
May 5, 2013
got a kitten today!

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

rye on white posted:

got a kitten today!

Yayyyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Fun Shoe

rye on white posted:

got a kitten today!

As a general rule, it is best to ensure that you have at least two cats. It gives them someone else to play with while you are away or busy which helps prevent them from doing thinks like destroying your stuff out of boredom/to get your attention.

Unless you already have a cat, I suggest adding a second kitten. It is not really much more work than one and it is much more rewarding. Plus it means even more adorable cat photos.