Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
An episode with SuperYor and some primo Anya faces, who could ask for anything more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

TwoPair posted:

An episode with SuperYor and some primo Anya faces, who could ask for anything more?

I was half expecting to see Yor stop the car head on with the kick, not just kicking the side.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Unlucky7 posted:

I was half expecting to see Yor stop the car head on with the kick, not just kicking the side.

I know it wouldn't fit her power set, but I would've loved to see her just pull a Brock Sampson on the car. :v:

Looks like next episode is Yor focused, anyway. Giggidy.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

TwoPair posted:

Handler being great; fortunately this episode had that too.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I appreciate that the terrorist functionally got dumpstered by the entire Forger family.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

AlternateNu posted:

I know it wouldn't fit her power set, but I would've loved to see her just pull a Brock Sampson on the car. :v:

That one seems right up Loid's alley though

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Unlucky7 posted:

She probably can, I just assume kicking it from the side made it easier to look like an accident

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Shinji2015 posted:

She probably can, I just assume kicking it from the side made it easier to look like an accident

I don't think she cares about such things. Dodging then kicking it from the side is probably just the most efficient way to knock a car trying to ram you off the road, if you're superhuman enough to accomplish such things.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Yor needed to get a different angle so she could see if Anya was in the back seat before causing a car accident

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Tunicate posted:

Yor needed to get a different angle so she could see if Anya was in the back seat before causing a car accident

It's a hundred percent this. Yor knew that Anya had already been kidnapped once and there was no guarantee that the terrorists wouldn't try and do it again.

Have I mentioned how much I love this cour's OP and ED? So good.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Borf.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

:hmmyes:

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

:dogbutton:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I love Bond's little bow tie.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Darth Walrus posted:

I don't think she cares about such things. Dodging then kicking it from the side is probably just the most efficient way to knock a car trying to ram you off the road, if you're superhuman enough to accomplish such things.

I'm not 100% sure that Yor knows what normal humans can do.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Mordja posted:

Handler don't mess about. :stare:

Handler has seen some poo poo but still has a heart.

Time for a fresh version of the Gundam 'war is bad' meme.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Any info about the dub for the second season? I don't plan on switching to Japanese.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

It just premiered like yesterday on CR.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Ranzear posted:

Handler has seen some poo poo but still has a heart.

Bondman shooting a gun with "War is bad" in the arc. Anya looking at Bondman and not at the arc saying "wow cool spy"

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

Ranzear posted:

Funny you should mention that.
https://twitter.com/reprilo_channel/status/1582368810547392513

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
:wow:

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
I agree, the potato peeler is a horrible weapon.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

welp that's it good show everyone

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Yeah, it's the Yor show now. She's the titular spy ex-family.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

That was so wholesome.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

The "They Are Whispering" popup killed me as dead as Yor's cooking.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Some great Loid expressions in today's episode

Omnicrom posted:

The "They Are Whispering" popup killed me as dead as Yor's cooking.

:hmmyes:

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
Sorry, popped into my head when I saw this episode.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

OB_Juan posted:

Very much the same energy.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

OB_Juan posted:

Never apologize for genius

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
What exactly is the relationship between Camilla and the other guy at the house with her? The fact they're living together would suggest couple, but she seems kind of dismissive of him and it feels like it's supposed to be a sibling relationship in one or two scenes, so I never quite settled on how it's supposed to be read.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

tsob posted:

What exactly is the relationship between Camilla and the other guy at the house with her? The fact they're living together would suggest couple, but she seems kind of dismissive of him and it feels like it's supposed to be a sibling relationship in one or two scenes, so I never quite settled on how it's supposed to be read.

they're husband and wife she's just a tsundere, pretty sure

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Never date customers.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Absolutely criminal they didn't show Franky role playing a date with Loid

Adder Moray
Nov 18, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

they're husband and wife she's just a tsundere, pretty sure

Dating, not yer married. Hence her snipping at Yor for "bragging" about being married.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Adder Moray posted:

Dating, not yer married. Hence her snipping at Yor for "bragging" about being married.

Ah my bad

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I didn’t expect Loid to become Nathan Fielder but here we are

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

tsob posted:

They were a couple early on when Camilla was being an rear end in a top hat to Yor at that party where she introduced Lloyd as her husband.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yor tried very hard to cook dinner that wasn't poisonous, it actually looked good. Honestly she should get Loid to give her cooking lessons, he's pretty good. Then of course they could bond over shared experiences and move their fake marriage a step closer to a real one.

Kiss your wife Loid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I'm trying to remember what real-life dish Yor's actual good product is- or rather where it's from. Basically it's supposed to be a dead giveaway of what our-world country Yor is from since this story takes place in the Strangereal universe.