Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

In Training posted:

Can unfriendly IK Perma this guy?

-_-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I got the tude now posted:

Can a friendly ik give me the king back?

I need the URL. Although FYI title changes and blanks have to be admin approved these days. Last time I was IK I got denied trying to give HP his av back. So you know. It's a gamble.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Larry Parrish posted:

I need the URL.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao your av

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmfao what happened to you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol wtf

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

I need the URL. Although FYI title changes and blanks have to be admin approved these days. Last time I was IK I got denied trying to give HP his av back. So you know. It's a gamble.

I have no idea how to fin do out or I’d bestow it myself in fyad. I’m also wondering if I was unbanned or someone used some of the goo fund to charitably release me: :nationaltreasure:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I have no idea how to fin do out or I’d bestow it myself in fyad. I’m also wondering if I was unbanned or someone used some of the goo fund to charitably release me: :nationaltreasure:

Lady Radia said she PMed an unban cert she had to an admin so it was probably that

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

it's:

pre:
https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/e8/2c/00120735.0002.png

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

Found the URL

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Lady Radia said she PMed an unban cert she had to an admin so it was probably that

Free internet gf, sweet

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Can unfriendly IK Perma this guy?

lmfao This.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Free internet gf, sweet

nice

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Test

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I’m probably going to go back to default king, I appreciate the fun fall av but I lacks the imposing presence of my old one and I’ll stick w seasonal sigs

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Jealous?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao excellent

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Lol cool

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

not with this dope rear end scrublover sig i forgot i had

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mine is probably sick but I have dogs off.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stop linking URLs instead of embedding small images(are you out of your loving mind bro) and videos. This is your final warning.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I Have Embeds Off. im never fixing the video links gently caress you. anyway i fixed it before u even said that.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

I Have Embeds Off. im never fixing the video links gently caress you. anyway i fixed it before u even said that.

You’re lucky I was so fustrated by your actions that I hit the back button on the quote I made and forgot to re quote it to make the reply.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

sick lol

still need to make myself a sig

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Can someone make me an autumn imp sig? Ty ty

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Absolutely putting the king holding my pc specs in mine. And text probably. It’s imp zone. It’s fall. It’s epic.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Sub-Actuality posted:

extra evil versions

lmao these are wonderful

symbolic posted:

SIGS ARE LIVE, BABY

finally, now i have to option to turn then on/off too! coding is magical! :woop:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You’re lucky I was so fustrated by your actions that I hit the back button on the quote I made and forgot to re quote it to make the reply.

I'm working on something for you homie.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arch Nemesis posted:

I haven't been posting here all that long but if anyone feels like making a fall sig for me I'd appreciate it :shobon:

not the best at sigs but if this Agrias image works for you i'll see what i can do with it in a bit, unless someone else is already on the ball

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

not the best at sigs but if this Agrias image works for you i'll see what i can do with it in a bit, unless someone else is already on the ball

lol good sig

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

lol good sig

:hai:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

@wormskull

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

That Little Demon posted:

paging some lurker to make me a sig lol (trust me, you'll fit right in after)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

symbolic posted:

no offense but I tried improving this a bit...