Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

pointlessone posted:

Cuddle your daughter, Yor

Find some way to express your affection for your daughter that won't send her to hospital with a collapsed ribcage, Yor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
kiss your wife, loid
kiss loid's wife, fiona
https://twitter.com/1_tttnaka/status/1596488990286577665

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Man, that short at the end where Bond maimed Penguin-san was adorable! I loved it even more than the episode, and that's saying something, since the episode was amazing.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

I love how the Dog who can see the future doesn't see the consequences of his actions! :haw:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

No matter how intelligent he is, Bond is still a dog with dog instincts. Perfectly normal for dogs to experience jealousy, my parents dogs do that all the time.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Raenir Salazar posted:

I love how the Dog who can see the future doesn't see the consequences of his actions! :haw:

My understanding is that Bond can see the future, but doesn't actually understand what's happening most of the time, so yeah, perfectly consistent. That said, this

Kwyndig posted:

No matter how intelligent he is, Bond is still a dog with dog instincts. Perfectly normal for dogs to experience jealousy, my parents dogs do that all the time.

is also extremely true.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
He knows enough to know that a phone going off would distract the terrorusts.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

He doesn't exactly have control over what he sees either

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

:hmmyes:

Not nearly enough kissing or cuddling on this show!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I keep misreading the thread title aa "SPY X FAMILY has an animal! Borf."

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

cheetah7071 posted:

I keep misreading the thread title aa "SPY X FAMILY has an animal! Borf."

Well, it does. The family would be incomplete without him. Borf.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Irohas has entered the room.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Nightfall's VA is doing a great job of balancing calm out loud with her horny on main inner voice.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Dec 4, 2022

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I like how Loid had a solid snake getup

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/othatsraspberry/status/1599181585932505089

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
That was some great tennis.

I loved Handler wearing the gaudy rings at the end.

Loezi
Dec 18, 2012

Never buy the cheap stuff
Kiss your brooding wife, Loid.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I've been waiting for the Nightfall v. Yor tennis match for a while now and it did not disappoint.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
She's got a laser on that racket.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

That episode had so many incredible little details. I think it's probably my favorite so far.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Loezi posted:

Kiss your brooding wife, Loid.

Yelling this at my TV every week

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

"I have always wanted to marry someone who was good at tennis"

"How convenient, I'm great at tennis!"

Everyone in this series has the wildest, most bizarre imagination possible on every outcome.

Amazingly animated episode. Make what were already great scenes on the manga even better.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Yor: I will let Fiona take my place as your wife

Loid: Okay :downs:

Cinema

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Fiona couldn't handle the meteor ball.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Stay tuned after the credits

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Diephoon posted:

Stay tuned after the credits

*Dragon Ball training montage plays*

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
The greatest detail in the episode was that the ball didn't just fall apart. It popped. Pieces of the ball gained upward momentum from a rest position. This can only lead to one conclusion.

Yor can transfer her meta-kinetic abilities to inanimate objects.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Is next week the last episode of the season or is there more?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

There's 2 more episodes

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I definitely think Loid is the least person to complain about being put through the wringer. :D

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

There Bias Two posted:

That episode had so many incredible little details. I think it's probably my favorite so far.

I just noticed this episode that Twain and Nafalia's shirts while playing in the Campbelldon have Wise' logo on it. All of their equipment is marked; their tracksuits while meeting Campbell after they win have Wise literally written on the chest and the rackets have Wise written on them too. Also, I don't know if the cheating team during the match is supposed to line up like this, but...

The Floor Dent Team guy's hair is flat like a floor plate, the Net Raising/Lowering Team guy's hairline has an extreme contrast in it's height, the Wind-Blowing Team guy's hair is windswept and the Sniper Team guy's head looks like a bullet because of the tight cap he's wearing. The wind guy's hair is an obvioius reference at the least, but the rest is questionable; I find them funny regardless though.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
It has to be intentional, the manga artist is absolutely obsessed with getting the hair just right on all of the characters and a lot of the collected volumes have extras in the back where they present just dozens and dozens of sketches of rejected hairstyles for various characters.

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

New theory:
Yor is actually a magical girl
https://files.catbox.moe/zpmrbz.webm

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Tamba posted:

New theory:
Yor is actually a magical girl
https://files.catbox.moe/zpmrbz.webm

Well do they end up playing tennis or not?!

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

There Bias Two posted:

Well do they end up playing tennis or not?!

No, they talk about clubs for a while, the Pink magical girl is told she can't have a "hang around playing with cats" club, everyone gets together to set up the school's cultural festival, then poo poo suddenly gets super serious and they have to figure out how to summon a demon to save the day.

Machikado Mazoku is REALLY good.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

usenet celeb 1992 posted:

It has to be intentional, the manga artist is absolutely obsessed with getting the hair just right on all of the characters and a lot of the collected volumes have extras in the back where they present just dozens and dozens of sketches of rejected hairstyles for various characters.

Nightfall's disguise is directly referencing a character from Aim for the Ace! a show/manga from the 70s about tennis, of course. Here's some comparison shots:

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Dec 12, 2022

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

TwoPair posted:

Nightfall's disguise is directly referencing a character from Aim for the Ace! a show/manga from the 70s about tennis, of course. Here's some comparison shots:

Fun, well known fact: Aim for the Ace is one of the main inspirations for Gunbuster, Hideaki Anno's directorial debut.

Anno just added more giant robots.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Fiona is great

The tennis sequences were a lot of fun

https://giant.gfycat.com/OrnateWealthyCow.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tibbeh
Apr 5, 2010
I was waiting to see how well they'd pull off this arc and they absolutely nailed it. Absolute gold