Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

thank gently caress he can’t be President

he might like go to canada and try to succeed rob ford as ontario prime minister. elon’s style of bizarre disgusting incestuous elite is much more uk-anglosphere than us-american, i don’t think he will have much success here but it is the natural next step for him personally. or maybe he becomes like a libertarian microstate guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
e: this was a response to something three pages ago.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Nov 27, 2022

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Expo70 posted:

nothing/oh-thing (Elizabethan slang that if you go back and read Shakespeare will totally change most of the meanings and you'll realize Willy Shakes is nothing but quim and donk jokes, front to back and some of the most highly celebrated gently caress-jokes in existence.)

"A tale of sound and fury, told by an idiot, signifying pussy."

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Shame Boy posted:

lmao the paid poo poo isn't even ad-free it's just less ads, great, fantastic

fewer ads? paid accounts should see MORE ads, it says ads as entertainment is a new feature. why pay to disable a new feature? adertainment!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

icantfindaname posted:

he might like go to canada and try to succeed rob ford as ontario prime minister. elon’s style of bizarre disgusting incestuous elite is much more uk-anglosphere than us-american, i don’t think he will have much success here but it is the natural next step for him personally. or maybe he becomes like a libertarian microstate guy

does elon ever act like he cares about canada, even a little bit

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

Bad Purchase posted:

fewer ads? paid accounts should see MORE ads, it says ads as entertainment is a new feature. why pay to disable a new feature? adertainment!

sorry but I only want to be entergaged

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Bad Purchase posted:

if you want your ads to be more relevant you should help pay for the development!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

yet. he can't be president yet

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://twitter.com/MrUndyYT/status/1596595917188378624?s=20&t=68pfVAUIJlftZ9QlD0IZWA

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Expo70 posted:

• foufoune
  • zizi (literally just means sissy referring to the pelvic floor and by extension to the grafenberg but has a meaning similar to bussy and can also be referring to a prostate)
  • moule

In French, and in order, those are:
  • referring to your butt in Quebec specifically; the vulva sense exists in other areas but it carves out an exception, so be careful about usage!
  • referring to a penis, universally
  • a clam (and actually a proper one for this list which I believe also translates to English well)

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Expo70 posted:

How to tell me you primarily hang out with ball havers and glans havers and english speakers.

Here are things I learned from vulva havers and clitoris havers who speak less English:

• pudd (from pudenda, from the pudendal nerve, basically refers to the pleasure centre of any person, ignoring the genitals)

pud is already a popular euphemism for penis in north america

eg pulling your pud

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

infernal machines posted:

yet. he can't be president yet

Stop, that's not going to change

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
Tu veux mon zizi?

Oui oui oui oui

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

come now, you know the supreme court would just pull out a six three saying that "natural born citizen" actually means "any person who is a citizen and wasn't born through c-section" or some macbethian bullshit

e: actually depending on how far things have regressed they might just go straight to saying that because race-mixing is "unnatural", a natural-born citizen must have pure blood

ol qwerty bastard fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Nov 27, 2022

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

no man born of elon will be president

mystes
May 31, 2006

Cold on a Cob posted:

pud is already a popular euphemism for penis in north america

eg pulling your pud
There's always room for a little pud
-- anyone who's had sex with elon

Expo70
Nov 15, 2021

Can't talk now, doing
Hot Girl Stuff

MononcQc posted:

In French, and in order, those are:
  • referring to your butt in Quebec specifically; the vulva sense exists in other areas but it carves out an exception, so be careful about usage!
  • referring to a penis, universally
  • a clam (and actually a proper one for this list which I believe also translates to English well)

I appreciate the advice, especially on Foufoune

Your use of zizi greatly confuses me. The way I understood it to be used was being a feminine equivalent to "nut the gently caress up", so to speak?

I might be writing it wrong, but its pronounced "zizzy" not "zaye-zaye". I've never seen the written form of this one.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Nessus posted:

e: also ford truck-cucked him with the lightning

Ford cucked his plans for SEXY car names by trademarking "Model E" decades ago

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG

icantfindaname posted:

a libertarian microstate guy

it's definitely going to be this

his desire to go to mars obviously has some strong early modern 'be the first white man and you get to claim the entire continent' energy. this man wants to claim land and become supreme ruler of it.
and since no one's going to mars, he's going to try to grab and claim bir tawil, or that bit of danube bank that croatia and serbia claim belongs to the other. maybe he'll try seasteading first, but that's going to fail, obviously, as it always has.

musk will absolutely refuse to accept that you just can't create new countries, even in unclaimed territory, because it's not the mid 1800s anymore.

hell, i could see microstate losers like the "royal family" of sealand inviting him to become their head of govt which musk may even consider because he'll be under the illusion that this will put him outside of the EU's reach or something (it won't)

Kafouille
Nov 5, 2004

Think Fast !

Expo70 posted:

I appreciate the advice, especially on Foufoune

Your use of zizi greatly confuses me. The way I understood it to be used was being a feminine equivalent to "nut the gently caress up", so to speak?

I might be writing it wrong, but its pronounced "zizzy" not "zaye-zaye". I've never seen the written form of this one.

Am French, can confirm zizi is the right spelling and also unequivocally refers to a penis.

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

clunge
flaps
foofoo
muff
lady garden

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
muff is a good one, not crude or overly cloying

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Expo70 posted:

How to tell me you primarily hang out with ball havers and glans havers and english speakers.

Here are things I learned from vulva havers and clitoris havers who speak less English:

• foufoune
if you’re referring to quebec, this means butt cheek

in eastern Quebec, “noune” is used a lot. pronounced like a stereotypical French person would say noon

no idea where it comes from

edit: nthing zizi is penis and only penis

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE
i thought this was the rear end in a top hat thread

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020
Sweden had a similiar issue where there wasn’t a kid-friendly word for vagina so we up and invented one and spread it using the states tv channel for kids to broadcast a catchy song. conservative snowflakes were triggered af lmao

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wp9iNINHMc

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Cold on a Cob posted:

if you want to make love get your muffs out

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Kernel Sanders posted:

Sweden had a similiar issue where there wasn’t a kid-friendly word for vagina so we up and invented one and spread it using the states tv channel for kids to broadcast a catchy song. conservative snowflakes were triggered af lmao

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wp9iNINHMc

isn’t “vagina” a kid friendly word for vagina?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Kafouille posted:

Am French, can confirm zizi is the right spelling and also unequivocally refers to a penis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjTQqTGa3dQ

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
hmm

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I love that song so much. It's just him asking the ladies if they want his zizi over and over (oui oui oui oui!) followed by telling them about his various houses in which they will have sex. Except zizi is very much a childish term, like what you would tell a little boy to stop playing with. So he's more or less singing "do you want my wiener"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i hate it because the drums are confused about what they want to do, but it seems witty or whatever so, i'll just chalk it up as Not For Me But Not Evil

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

FrozenVent posted:

if you’re referring to quebec, this means butt cheek

in eastern Quebec, “noune” is used a lot. pronounced like a stereotypical French person would say noon

no idea where it comes from

edit: nthing zizi is penis and only penis

not just *eastern* qc

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

when porting maniac mansion to the nes, nintendo had a problem with one of the games in the arcade room named 'kill thrill' (violence is bad), so the designers, being the snarky types that they were, renamed it to 'muff diver', which was also shot down (sex is also bad). it became 'tuna diver' in the end, which is still a bit raunchy if you know the lore behind it.

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

Roosevelt posted:

isn’t “vagina” a kid friendly word for vagina?

sure, it should be, but it’s not. mostly (i think) because of adults feeling weird using the same word for their bits as the kids bits. “penis” and “vagina” still carry a sexual overtone, while snopp and snippa does not.

“human language is ambiguous” is the moral of the story I guess 🤷

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
tuna diver is objectively worse than muff diver lmao wtf

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.
I think beaver was a good fit for this, but has become kind of archaic

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

haven't clicked but am i richer yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I think clam is a good general equivalent to dick/pecker/etc. Oooch right in the clam.

Pinterest Mom posted:

does elon ever act like he cares about canada, even a little bit

His Wikipedia page explicitly says that they went to Canada because it would be easier to get into America that way than directly from South Africa. He only spent two years at Queen's and he hasn't shown any interest in going back since