Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Welcome to Andy's Room, 47.

Your target is Woody, the retired star of the children's show Woody's Roundup and the self-appointed ringleader of Andy's toys. Andy himself will be celebrating his seventh birthday party this weekend, an event at which Woody will be featured as a special guest.

In 1995, Woody was implicated in the attempted murder of a fellow celebrity toy, a crime of which he was formally acquitted... after a handful of eyewitnesses suffered mysterious fatal accidents. Our client has a vested interest in seeing belated justice served.

Notoriously paranoid, Woody is known to surround himself with doubles to fend off would-be assassins. However, our client has provided us with a crucial tip: the underside of Woody's boot has been permanently marked with the word "AИDY". Be on the lookout, 47, and make sure the pair of boots you empty is the correct one.

Andy's next-door neighbor, Sid Phillips, happens to be a demolitions enthusiast and collector of rare fireworks, and intends to personally crash Andy's party with a few surprises of his own. His basement vault, guarded by a cabal of outcast toys, will provide an ample supply of munitions, should the need arise.

Your additional targets are Woody's lieutenants and personal executioners, Rex and Hamm, who are providing security for the party. Our client has requested that all three targets be eliminated at once, preferably in a bombastic manner, to send a message to the remaining toys. I'm certain you'll be able to work out the details.

Good luck, 47. It's sure to be an explosive event.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Killing someone by leaving a snake in their boots.

Fungah! posted:

diane: poisoning the water hole? unorthodox, but the target will eventually be forced to drink from it. good work, 47

Sub-Actuality posted:

Your target is Woody, the retired star of the children's show Woody's Roundup and the self-appointed ringleader of Andy's toys. Andy himself will be celebrating his seventh birthday party this weekend, an event at which Woody will be featured as a special guest.

In 1995, Woody was implicated in the attempted murder of a fellow celebrity toy, a crime of which he was formally acquitted... after a handful of eyewitnesses suffered mysterious fatal accidents. Our client has a vested interest in seeing belated justice served.

Notoriously paranoid, Woody is known to surround himself with doubles to fend off would-be assassins. However, our client has provided us with a crucial tip: the underside of Woody's boot has been permanently marked with the word "AИDY". Be on the lookout, 47, and make sure the pair of boots you empty is the correct one.

Andy's next-door neighbor, Sid Phillips, happens to be a demolitions enthusiast and collector of rare fireworks, and intends to personally crash Andy's party with a few surprises of his own. His basement vault, guarded by a cabal of outcast toys, will provide an ample supply of munitions, should the need arise.

Your additional targets are Woody's lieutenants and personal executioners, Rex and Hamm, who are providing security for the party. Our client has requested that all three targets be eliminated at once, preferably in a bombastic manner, to send a message to the remaining toys. I'm certain you'll be able to work out the details.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

cant stop picturing tiny 47 running around a Andys Room custom unreal tournament map, "blend in" action makes him ragdoll on the spot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

extremebuff posted:

cant stop picturing tiny 47 running around a Andys Room custom unreal tournament map, "blend in" action makes him ragdoll on the spot

lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Short dream where I was playing a brand new Fromsoft game. It was pretty normal until I walked through a fogwall that took me to a new zone that looked visually disgusting, just a big mess of uncoordinated colors and lighting effects. This environment was highly poisonous and my health bar started rapidly draining. I turned around and quit the game.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

P-Mack posted:

Short dream where I was playing a brand new Fromsoft game. It was pretty normal until I walked through a fogwall that took me to a new zone that looked visually disgusting, just a big mess of uncoordinated colors and lighting effects. This environment was highly poisonous and my health bar started rapidly draining. I turned around and quit the game.

That was just Dark Souls 2

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

----------------

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
harvest valley really does look like a bad source map lol

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Had a dream that I was in some kind of adventure game and an NPC wanted me to catch a bird for her. It looked like a big dove and it was really close by and I caught it easily. But instead of it going into some kind of inventory I had to hold on to it and I was struggling to hold onto the bird and interact with the NPC at the same time. At first the bird was docile but after a while of me fumbling around with it it started to get more and more angry. Eventually it started making non bird-like noises, howling like a wolf and screaming. It started pecking and biting into my arm and then I woke up.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

Had a dream that I was in some kind of adventure game and an NPC wanted me to catch a bird for her. It looked like a big dove and it was really close by and I caught it easily. But instead of it going into some kind of inventory I had to hold on to it and I was struggling to hold onto the bird and interact with the NPC at the same time. At first the bird was docile but after a while of me fumbling around with it it started to get more and more angry. Eventually it started making non bird-like noises, howling like a wolf and screaming. It started pecking and biting into my arm and then I woke up.

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dreamed I was watching the music video for Fallout Boy's Dance Dance but the band and every actor from the vid was a Nopon from Xenoblade instead. The band was Riki, Tora, Manana and Riku and the people dancing on the high school graduation were all generic nopons doing the idle dance moves from the games and even some from Fortnite

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Dreamed I was at some cartoon magicians' college and defeated a possessed professor by slicing his head off with a whip. This caused the demon to pop out of his neck Sekiro-style, revealing that it was the hot dog from worms butthole guy's av

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

Dreamed I was at some cartoon magicians' college and defeated a possessed professor by slicing his head off with a whip. This caused the demon to pop out of his neck Sekiro-style, revealing that it was the hot dog from worms butthole guy's av

Lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thinking about the Star Trek TNG episode where they find out the admiral is actually an alien parasite and phaser blast it into oblivion but it’s the worms butthole guy hot dog.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

panning over the sarlacc in the new remastered Return of the Jedi and revealing a sandy worms butthole with the hot dog slopping out

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The hotdog is the alien chest buster lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

Perfect organism.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Tails Butthole Plagas

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Perfect organism.

lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Perfect organism.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arch Nemesis posted:

Lmao

----------------

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

did the Hunt question in Cyberpunk before going to bed, which was a really fun and genuinely quite disturbing mission so it obviously snuck into my dream. I dreamed that I was unplugging people who had been kidnapped and plugged into a virtual reality machine and most of them were OK, but I got to the last one and my partner warned me that this one had "peak brain activity" and that unplugging him would be dangerous and risked "giving him a case of the ol' tarditude". The name on the machine was "In Training" but it was otherwise just a normal dude.

I felt lazy so I unplugged him and he came out drooling and speaking entirely in Welsh while my partner shook his head sadly, then he got in a brightly coloured van and started throwing sweets and chocolate at people. I said I couldn't eat too many of them because I'm diabetic, and Welsh special needs In Training got really aggressive and came out of the van and came up to me and started spitting everywhere and going "eh-a-dubba-diabooboo??! Dubbbrrrrrp??? A diarrhea?? HURRRF!! HURFFF!" and I woke up annoyed and a bit grossed out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

IT took a train to Scotland last night and drank 50 intelligent person alcohols.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Had a dream I was in a museum filled with huge art installations that represented songs, and there was a thread where imps were making parodies to make fun of the art. I was looking at this one that had a scene from a music video where the tops of trees were supposed to change color to make a logo but instead it made a kirby face and the music playing had it's lyrics changed to jokes about kirby and I went in the thread and was like "oh my god you guys they're playing the parody posts right now instead of the normal song!" Everyone was all "yeah, no poo poo that's the point." And it turned out it was like a half life 2 mod or something where imps made a museum of stuff for the best song parodies and outside there were a bunch of public pools and the parodies would play outside so people could hear them while they hang out.

Then in my dream I had woken up and gone with my friends to a building in San Jose called the Business Institute(?) And we were hanging out in these outdoor pools and I realised that this was the place that the imp zone based the museum on. I tried to find the thread and then realized it was just a dream and felt silly so I went to work instead. I work at ikea and while I was working I started thinking about how the rooms in ikea would be perfect for the museum pieces from the imp museum, and my coworker who threw his back out yesterday in real life was there with a special pallet jack that was mounted to him like with a hernia belt so he wouldn't get hurt. I tried to explain it to him but he just kept getting more irritated that I was rambling about some dream instead of working and threw me out of the ikea. I fell super far and it was like I had been thrown out of an airplane and landed in a rocky wasteland. When I stood up and looked back it wasn't an ikea at all it was a huge nausicaa style chunky space ship with tank treads driving away and the scene froze and turned into a sort of crude painting where the colors got simplified like at the end of yu yu Hakusho episodes lol.

The end.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Had a dream I was in a museum filled with huge art installations that represented songs, and there was a thread where imps were making parodies to make fun of the art. I was looking at this one that had a scene from a music video where the tops of trees were supposed to change color to make a logo but instead it made a kirby face and the music playing had it's lyrics changed to jokes about kirby and I went in the thread and was like "oh my god you guys they're playing the parody posts right now instead of the normal song!" Everyone was all "yeah, no poo poo that's the point." And it turned out it was like a half life 2 mod or something where imps made a museum of stuff for the best song parodies and outside there were a bunch of public pools and the parodies would play outside so people could hear them while they hang out.

Then in my dream I had woken up and gone with my friends to a building in San Jose called the Business Institute(?) And we were hanging out in these outdoor pools and I realised that this was the place that the imp zone based the museum on. I tried to find the thread and then realized it was just a dream and felt silly so I went to work instead. I work at ikea and while I was working I started thinking about how the rooms in ikea would be perfect for the museum pieces from the imp museum, and my coworker who threw his back out yesterday in real life was there with a special pallet jack that was mounted to him like with a hernia belt so he wouldn't get hurt. I tried to explain it to him but he just kept getting more irritated that I was rambling about some dream instead of working and threw me out of the ikea. I fell super far and it was like I had been thrown out of an airplane and landed in a rocky wasteland. When I stood up and looked back it wasn't an ikea at all it was a huge nausicaa style chunky space ship with tank treads driving away and the scene froze and turned into a sort of crude painting where the colors got simplified like at the end of yu yu Hakusho episodes lol.

The end.

lmao drat

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I had a dream they put out a new Dragon Quest game for the DS. I bought it and instead of a cartridge, inside of the box was a kit to make your own slime. It was basically a little pouch of jello mix you had to mix with water and cook. When I started making the slime the boiling water somehow started playing the theme song for the new game. Instead of the usual orchestral soundtrack it was a generic jpop anime song with nonsense lyrics. The chorus was something like "they call us leaders to help us defeat us"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rodbeard posted:

I had a dream they put out a new Dragon Quest game for the DS. I bought it and instead of a cartridge, inside of the box was a kit to make your own slime. It was basically a little pouch of jello mix you had to mix with water and cook. When I started making the slime the boiling water somehow started playing the theme song for the new game. Instead of the usual orchestral soundtrack it was a generic jpop anime song with nonsense lyrics. The chorus was something like "they call us leaders to help us defeat us"

Lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

rodbeard posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rodbeard posted:

lmao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Some of those who call leader,
Are the same who defeat her

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Some of those who call leader,
Are the same who defeat her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU