Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

1. Cut a hole in the box
2. Put a slime in that box
3. Make her open that box

And that's the way you defeat her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

rodbeard posted:

I had a dream they put out a new Dragon Quest game for the DS. I bought it and instead of a cartridge, inside of the box was a kit to make your own slime. It was basically a little pouch of jello mix you had to mix with water and cook. When I started making the slime the boiling water somehow started playing the theme song for the new game. Instead of the usual orchestral soundtrack it was a generic jpop anime song with nonsense lyrics. The chorus was something like "they call us leaders to help us defeat us"

lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

My daughter has been playing a ton of BotW lately trying to get through all the content before Tears of the Kingdom comes out.

She had a dream that she was in attendance at the wedding of Link and Mipha, which was suddenly interrupted by a character known as "Tall Sidon". This is like regular Sidon but enormous because Zoras are like goldfish and keep growing forever given a large enough pond. He immediately murdered the bride, to which Link shrugged, said "okay" and immediately began dating Zelda.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

P-Mack posted:

My daughter has been playing a ton of BotW lately trying to get through all the content before Tears of the Kingdom comes out.

She had a dream that she was in attendance at the wedding of Link and Mipha, which was suddenly interrupted by a character known as "Tall Sidon". This is like regular Sidon but enormous because Zoras are like goldfish and keep growing forever given a large enough pond. He immediately murdered the bride, to which Link shrugged, said "okay" and immediately began dating Zelda.

Lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

P-Mack posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

P-Mack posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

P-Mack posted:

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i had a bunch of really short dreams last night and the only one i remember is imp zone had a new emote we all loved to use and it was a ramen bowl. it was animated with two frames, one where you could see it from the side, and one where it was tipped away from the viewer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i had a bunch of really short dreams last night and the only one i remember is imp zone had a new emote we all loved to use and it was a ramen bowl. it was animated with two frames, one where you could see it from the side, and one where it was tipped away from the viewer

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wife had a dream that she was asked to participate in a tournament to determine the fate of convicts.

she gets teleported into de_dust2 even tho the last time she played CS was like a decade ago. everyone is frozen in place like at the start of a CS round, the announcer says the enemy team represents a human traficking convict, so an M4 immediately appears in her hands and she shoots clean through the walls and blows his head off psychically before the round even starts. the other team mates are all "WTF" and shes like "hes probably a pedo! he has to die!" and she kept firing

all the sudden judges flood the game world to try to restrain her for 'cheating' but she blows them all away, and dozens of HL2-looking judges start spawning in and shes just mowing them down like l4d. the judges start getting really big and they get big bloodborne gavel hammers that they can slam to cause quakes but now she is noclip flying above them emptying an endless clip into the horde. the game freezes and they forcibly disconnect her, which wakes her up in a matrix tank bubble thing but shes in the blizzard esports arena and the crowd is going apeshit for her heroics. but there are swat teams ready to arrest her SWAT shield charging through the crowd in a beeline for her and she woke up

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

extremebuff posted:

wife had a dream that she was asked to participate in a tournament to determine the fate of convicts.

she gets teleported into de_dust2 even tho the last time she played CS was like a decade ago. everyone is frozen in place like at the start of a CS round, the announcer says the enemy team represents a human traficking convict, so an M4 immediately appears in her hands and she shoots clean through the walls and blows his head off psychically before the round even starts. the other team mates are all "WTF" and shes like "hes probably a pedo! he has to die!" and she kept firing

all the sudden judges flood the game world to try to restrain her for 'cheating' but she blows them all away, and dozens of HL2-looking judges start spawning in and shes just mowing them down like l4d. the judges start getting really big and they get big bloodborne gavel hammers that they can slam to cause quakes but now she is noclip flying above them emptying an endless clip into the horde. the game freezes and they forcibly disconnect her, which wakes her up in a matrix tank bubble thing but shes in the blizzard esports arena and the crowd is going apeshit for her heroics. but there are swat teams ready to arrest her SWAT shield charging through the crowd in a beeline for her and she woke up

lmfao, lots of good imp family dreams last night

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

P-Mack posted:

lmao. Zelda been working on him for a while behind the scenes. Ice cold

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

extremebuff posted:

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

we all love this

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

we all love this

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

elf help book posted:

we all love this

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

we all love this

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

elf help book posted:

we all love this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

we all love this

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

P-Mack posted:

extremebuff posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

elf help book posted:

we all love this

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Burble de burble

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

we all love this

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book posted:

we all love this

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

elf help book posted:

we all love this

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

elf help book posted:

we all love this

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wow, my summer av already

----------------

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

elf help book posted:

we all love this

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

elf help book posted:

we all love this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

Finally read this and lmfao.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Dreamt I was on a cruise ship and in some theater they were showing a movie, which I missed the beginning of, but it seemed to be Nightmare on Elm Street, but the scenes were randomly edited together and interspersed with other Freddy-related footage, all the characters were badly overdubbed and it starred Ryan Reynolds. I was halfway paying attention to it in between other dream stuff happening but near the end I was like "this was Nightmare 1, right? I've barely seen Nancy at all". At the end of the movie all the characters including Nancy come out and give some kind of fourth wall breaking explanation and the credits roll, during which I find out the movie is actually Halloween H20. I thought, "Oh, that makes sense. I knew something was off. No wonder everyone hates that movie"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
that was a lot funnier right after i woke up. can someone givem e my avatar please