Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Was dozing on and off this morning and had one of those weird half-awake dreams that I was probated for a month for "breaking the Subway code"

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Was dozing on and off this morning and had one of those weird half-awake dreams that I was probated for a month for "breaking the Subway code"

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Dreamt that I was playing one of my TimeSplitters FP mapmaker maps on pistol only as Woody from Toy Story, who was also for some reason the fourth member of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour (replacing Larry the Cable Guy (who's legal name was Larry P.Nut))

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Dreamt that I was playing one of my TimeSplitters FP mapmaker maps on pistol only as Woody from Toy Story, who was also for some reason the fourth member of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour (replacing Larry the Cable Guy (who's legal name was Larry P.Nut))

Lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If somebody poisoned your water hole, you might be a cowboy

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

ol yeller posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Had a dream my dog could talk and was giving me advice while gaming and he told me I was holding the controller “wrong” and showed me the hosed up way dogs hold the controller and also using their mouth and I started playing that way and saw something say 0-100 on the screen (I was playing some fps) and got really mad

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

Had a dream my dog could talk and was giving me advice while gaming and he told me I was holding the controller “wrong” and showed me the hosed up way dogs hold the controller and also using their mouth and I started playing that way and saw something say 0-100 on the screen (I was playing some fps) and got really mad

Lmao. That’s why David Berkowitz did what he did

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I dreamt I was a cop in some make believe role like a play or tv show. We were staking out James from Pokemons house. He eventually comes out in bike shorts so tight you could see his dick and slowly rides away on his bike.

So we tail him, only to stop at a Dunkin Donuts first. My partner asks if I want anything so I scan the menu, which my brain perfectly translated into my dream btw, and decide to get a donut. Everything is the same as an actual DD drive thru only there's no speaker, you have to order through a Chinese guy sitting at a folding table on the right hand side. Since I was in the passengers seat, I started giving our order to him only to have him stop me and say "sorry, I'm going on break so I put my coffee in first." He then typed using his 2 index fingers only.

I wasn't even mad, I just started joking with the guy, which eventually morphed into me making the entire DD staff bust up laughing.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao. That’s why David Berkowitz did what he did

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I dreamt I was a cop in some make believe role like a play or tv show. We were staking out James from Pokemons house. He eventually comes out in bike shorts so tight you could see his dick and slowly rides away on his bike.

So we tail him, only to stop at a Dunkin Donuts first. My partner asks if I want anything so I scan the menu, which my brain perfectly translated into my dream btw, and decide to get a donut. Everything is the same as an actual DD drive thru only there's no speaker, you have to order through a Chinese guy sitting at a folding table on the right hand side. Since I was in the passengers seat, I started giving our order to him only to have him stop me and say "sorry, I'm going on break so I put my coffee in first." He then typed using his 2 index fingers only.

I wasn't even mad, I just started joking with the guy, which eventually morphed into me making the entire DD staff bust up laughing.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao amazing Imp dreams last night

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

excellent night for deranged and slightly ominous dreams, good way to close out the new year all

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
ordering through a chinese guy lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ordering through a chinese guy lmfao

"Order Chinese"? No, I said "order, Chinese"!!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
it just reminds me of that time they made homeless people portable wifi ports lmao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

it’s like some weird reversal of The Chinese Room where a Chinese dude can count as a really lovely computer

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dude you suck give me that
            /

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

it’s like some weird reversal of The Chinese Room where a Chinese dude can count as a really lovely computer

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

After the Butlerian Jihad, fast food orders must be placed with a Chinese mentat

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

After the Butlerian Jihad, fast food orders must be placed with a Chinese mentat

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dunkin Idaho

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

The Sardaukar - the elite fighting force of the emperor - and it’s Taco Bell workers being trained to jump over the counter without hesitation

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!