Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol missed this one

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol of course

:cheerdoge:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

badass

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lmao incredible dreams last night

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol cool

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

lmao I love it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao I was thinking about this before, well done

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Also just thought of this

https://twitter.com/seinfeld2000/status/729848012751536128

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
We've got spikes in pits
and you've got Kuribo's Shoe that fits

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

We've got spikes in pits

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

We've got spikes in pits

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I'm a cheep
I'm a birdo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

I'm a cheep
I'm a birdo

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

So good lmfao!

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

I'm a cheep
I'm a birdo

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

We've got spikes in pits

Sub-Actuality posted:

I'm a cheep
I'm a birdo

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gently caress it we doing their entire discog at this point

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

Lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dreamed that someone was posting about how much they like Sekiro and I went insane and replayed all of Nioh 2 to prove that Nioh 2 is better.

I got as far as the level where you have to fight to the music beat through an airport in order to find a hidden shrine, got into it and killed the priest who was just a completely ordinary person, then went up to the altar. I realised too late that this was the level where before going to the altar you have to smash a specific candle just to the side or you get booted back to the start, so I quit in frustration and admitted that Nioh 2 isn't better than Sekiro because its full of this "strategy guide selling shite".

For the record I do like Nioh 2 but it is obviously not better than Sekiro but that is not because of the frustrating priest secrets.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Harvey Keitel: You insult Sekiro in a dream you better wake up and apologize

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Non game related at all, but I had a dream I was in a mall with my mom when a Wednesday cosplayer spit in her face. I got in her face saying "wtf is wrong with you" then she slapped the poo poo out of herself and made a big scene like I slapped her. She ran off, and moments later a big redneck style guy who was her father came in and said "come with me"

So we walk to a nearby store with beds and poo poo on display. The cosplayer is laying in one of these acting hurt as hell. Her dad tries to punch me but it's the slowest punch I've ever seen and catch it in 1 hand (badass). He calms down and says, "Now, you're either gonna pay the 2 thousand dollars fer science, or whatever, to figure out wtf is wrong with my daughter.. uh, psychologically, or I'll give you 100 days-" I cut him off at this point and said "see you in 100 days" and woke up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Non game related at all, but I had a dream I was in a mall with my mom when a Wednesday cosplayer spit in her face. I got in her face saying "wtf is wrong with you" then she slapped the poo poo out of herself and made a big scene like I slapped her. She ran off, and moments later a big redneck style guy who was her father came in and said "come with me"

So we walk to a nearby store with beds and poo poo on display. The cosplayer is laying in one of these acting hurt as hell. Her dad tries to punch me but it's the slowest punch I've ever seen and catch it in 1 hand (badass). He calms down and says, "Now, you're either gonna pay the 2 thousand dollars fer science, or whatever, to figure out wtf is wrong with my daughter.. uh, psychologically, or I'll give you 100 days-" I cut him off at this point and said "see you in 100 days" and woke up

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the ring but its a fat redneck crawling out of a tv 3 months late

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

elf help book posted:

Lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the wednesday self-slap redneck father scam is getting out of control

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dreamed that someone was posting about how much they like Sekiro and I went insane and replayed all of Nioh 2 to prove that Nioh 2 is better.

I got as far as the level where you have to fight to the music beat through an airport in order to find a hidden shrine, got into it and killed the priest who was just a completely ordinary person, then went up to the altar. I realised too late that this was the level where before going to the altar you have to smash a specific candle just to the side or you get booted back to the start, so I quit in frustration and admitted that Nioh 2 isn't better than Sekiro because its full of this "strategy guide selling shite".

For the record I do like Nioh 2 but it is obviously not better than Sekiro but that is not because of the frustrating priest secrets.

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

elf help book posted:

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i briefly dreamt about super monkey ball-themed puzzle bobble. farewell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dreaming of tiktok bitch

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!