Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

for you the day I beat up your daughter was the worst day of your entire life, but for me it was Wednesday

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Non game related at all, but I had a dream I was in a mall with my mom when a Wednesday cosplayer spit in her face. I got in her face saying "wtf is wrong with you" then she slapped the poo poo out of herself and made a big scene like I slapped her. She ran off, and moments later a big redneck style guy who was her father came in and said "come with me"

So we walk to a nearby store with beds and poo poo on display. The cosplayer is laying in one of these acting hurt as hell. Her dad tries to punch me but it's the slowest punch I've ever seen and catch it in 1 hand (badass). He calms down and says, "Now, you're either gonna pay the 2 thousand dollars fer science, or whatever, to figure out wtf is wrong with my daughter.. uh, psychologically, or I'll give you 100 days-" I cut him off at this point and said "see you in 100 days" and woke up

Smirking_Serpent posted:

for you the day I beat up your daughter was the worst day of your entire life, but for me it was Wednesday

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Looks like City of heroes issue 6 is the one that nerfed enhancements, I quit shortly after that. Being flagged for copyright after getting all the way to level 50 might have also been a factor.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
lmao @ the last few pages

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Had a dream I was in a cooking class that looked just like Stardew valley. I had made an "8 stars egg and egg" dish that made all the Stardew looking sprites get hearts over their heads, so I took a screenshot with my mind to send to the group chat to brag. All my friends ignored it completely because they were super excited and kept sharing articles about 'the true origin of the candy cane' - apparently you used to hammer a human sized candy cane into the ground outside someone's house to show them you were going to 'visit' them.

I was getting more and more pissed no one would reply to me, they just kept sharing articles about the candy cane discovery and posting response memes of Asian men doing soy faces to show their shock and awe. I went outside the cooking class which was now my childhood home and saw Hundreds and Hundreds of candy canes nailed into the ground in a somehow threatening way and woke up sweating and terrified.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dreamed I had to participate in a charity boxing match with Kim Jong-Un and the guy ahead of me was dressed as Darth Vader. Kim grew to ten times the size and kicked the gently caress out of him and I realised that it was being rigged in his favour so as to not piss him off. I realised that I had forgotten to dress in a Batman outfit and had completely screwed this up and Kim Jong-Un was probably going to kill me for screwing up and I woke up sweating

also dreamed that I made myself an Imp signature based on a carefully set out Garry's Mod screenshot of Frasier killing himself and me posing over the corpse with a smoking gun and bouncing vaporwave text saying "Roz sends her regards" but I couldn't get the text to line up correctly without obscuring one of our faces and I couldn't get the gun smoke to look like it was actually coming out of the barrel

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jan 7, 2023

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dreamed I had to participate in a charity boxing match with Kim Jong-Un and the guy ahead of me was dressed as Darth Vader. Kim grew to ten times the size and kicked the gently caress out of him and I realised that it was being rigged in his favour so as to not piss him off. I realised that I had forgotten to dress in a Batman outfit and had completely screwed this up and Kim Jong-Un was probably going to kill me for screwing up and I woke up sweating

also dreamed that I made myself an Imp signature based on a carefully set out Garry's Mod screenshot of Frasier killing himself and me posing over the corpse with a smoking gun and bouncing vaporwave text saying "Roz sends her regards" but I couldn't get the text to line up correctly without obscuring one of our faces and I couldn't get the gun smoke to look like it was actually coming out of the barrel

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao x 2

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You should make the Gary's mod Frasier suicide sig tbh

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Spiking posted:

Had a dream I was in a cooking class that looked just like Stardew valley. I had made an "8 stars egg and egg" dish that made all the Stardew looking sprites get hearts over their heads, so I took a screenshot with my mind to send to the group chat to brag. All my friends ignored it completely because they were super excited and kept sharing articles about 'the true origin of the candy cane' - apparently you used to hammer a human sized candy cane into the ground outside someone's house to show them you were going to 'visit' them.

I was getting more and more pissed no one would reply to me, they just kept sharing articles about the candy cane discovery and posting response memes of Asian men doing soy faces to show their shock and awe. I went outside the cooking class which was now my childhood home and saw Hundreds and Hundreds of candy canes nailed into the ground in a somehow threatening way and woke up sweating and terrified.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

:hellyeah:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Just dreamt that I was driving around somewhere very late at night with some friends (maybe imps) and we were looking for a place to eat. We spotted a Burger King with a lit Open sign and pulled in, but somebody had tried half-heartedly to barricade the drive-thru lane with trash barrels. There was this weird dream-logic jump where somehow I was now physically walking up to the front door while my friends waited in the car. There were more barrels strewn around the door but somebody inside in a uniform was eagerly gesturing at me to come inside, so I squeezed past them and went in.

As soon as I was inside, I noticed a guy wearing nothing but a bath towel standing by the front door. He said “you found the best Burger King, dude. They’re all drunk” and started laughing hysterically. There were only three employees in the place, two were standing behind the counter and drunkenly swaying back and forth, and the third was sitting in a chair in the middle of the floor, hunched over and covered in empty burger wrappers. This guy introduced himself as the manager without getting up, and told me in a bitter, conspiratorial tone that he was “the original Kid Vid before they made those stupid commercials”

The guy at the register told me that the only thing left on menu this late was the “Taco Bell Chihuahua Meal” which the drunk manager proudly said he had “just invented”. They brought out a tray full of unwrapped and half-eaten Taco Bell burritos and another employee ceremoniously poured a cup of Mountain Dew Baja Blast onto it, said “you also get a toy” and handed me a plastic figurine.

I immediately knew that this was a figurine of a forgotten Mega Man boss named Monsoon Minotaur, and that i had to tell Imp Zone about this, but first I had to figure out what his boss weapon was.

I asked Kid Vid, who was now wearing his visor, if he knew which Mega Man this boss was from. He let out this incredibly long sigh and said “I don’t actually play video games man, that was a cartoon.” He pulled out a remote control, zapped it at the front door which magically swung open, and growled “get out of my store!” and I suddenly woke up

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

Just dreamt that I was driving around somewhere very late at night with some friends (maybe imps) and we were looking for a place to eat. We spotted a Burger King with a lit Open sign and pulled in, but somebody had tried half-heartedly to barricade the drive-thru lane with trash barrels. There was this weird dream-logic jump where somehow I was now physically walking up to the front door while my friends waited in the car. There were more barrels strewn around the door but somebody inside in a uniform was eagerly gesturing at me to come inside, so I squeezed past them and went in.

As soon as I was inside, I noticed a guy wearing nothing but a bath towel standing by the front door. He said “you found the best Burger King, dude. They’re all drunk” and started laughing hysterically. There were only three employees in the place, two were standing behind the counter and drunkenly swaying back and forth, and the third was sitting in a chair in the middle of the floor, hunched over and covered in empty burger wrappers. This guy introduced himself as the manager without getting up, and told me in a bitter, conspiratorial tone that he was “the original Kid Vid before they made those stupid commercials”

The guy at the register told me that the only thing left on menu this late was the “Taco Bell Chihuahua Meal” which the drunk manager proudly said he had “just invented”. They brought out a tray full of unwrapped and half-eaten Taco Bell burritos and another employee ceremoniously poured a cup of Mountain Dew Baja Blast onto it, said “you also get a toy” and handed me a plastic figurine.

I immediately knew that this was a figurine of a forgotten Mega Man boss named Monsoon Minotaur, and that i had to tell Imp Zone about this, but first I had to figure out what his boss weapon was.

I asked Kid Vid, who was now wearing his visor, if he knew which Mega Man this boss was from. He let out this incredibly long sigh and said “I don’t actually play video games man, that was a cartoon.” He pulled out a remote control, zapped it at the front door which magically swung open, and growled “get out of my store!” and I suddenly woke up

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You found the best Burger King dude. They’re all drunk!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

haunted by the missing knowledge of monsoon minotaur's boss weapon

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Monsoon Minotaur would have been a badass Mega Man X boss

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I couldn't decide on a color scheme and I still don't know what his special weapon is

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Flood stomp.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

I couldn't decide on a color scheme and I still don't know what his special weapon is

maybe like a Maze Missile? Goes in a twisty direction so hard to dodge

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Makes a ball of water in front of you that falls straight down, when it hits the ground it makes a slow wave of water that can go down ledges that does damage and pushes small enemies/environmental objects.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

maybe like a Maze Missile? Goes in a twisty direction so hard to dodge

This is good too I was only thinking about the monsoon part lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
He should look like a bull and be holding a tiny umbrella.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

THE SUPER MCDONALD’S

Sub-Actuality posted:

the best Burger King

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lol chihuahua meal ftw