Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Lol chihuahua meal ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol completely forgot about that one

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Had a nap dream where my brother was doing an impression of SpikeVegeta and had his voice down perfectly and said “and THIS is a two frame perfect trick” and did a backflip off the Philadelphia convention center, splattering on the ground

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That Little Demon posted:

Had a nap dream where my brother was doing an impression of SpikeVegeta and had his voice down perfectly and said “and THIS is a two frame perfect trick” and did a backflip off the Philadelphia convention center, splattering on the ground

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

nap dreams are always the most hosed up

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol jesus

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I can only remember dreams when I nap basically and they're always insane because of it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Dreamt that I went to a strip club and got kicked out right away for laughing hysterically cuz they started playing Blow Me Away from Halo 2

----------------

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

----------------

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dreamed that I was sitting about as part of a sort of camping army preparing to move on, in the middle of a big circular plaza that was like a cross between a fantasy market and a Quake arena. I was trying to play a really lovely old N64 3D fighting game (think Mace The Dark Age, that kind of garbage) called Whumper: The Wrath Descends Once More and getting really annoyed because the signature gimmick of the game was that most of the characters are women with fat heaving tits and I didn't want to pick one and look like a pervert.

The other gimmick, which looked like it was the case on the character select screen but I wasn't sure because all the characters were bunched together and many of the faces and names were being obscured by fat heaving tits, was that it had guest characters including Yoshizawa from Persona 5 Royal, one of the birds you can collect in the Yakuza crane game, and a screaming anthropomorphic worm man like a naked Earthworm Jim called Turgle who was voiced by Justin Roiland. I was annoyed at Yoshizawa since it gave her real name and I was like "wtf, thats a spoiler and P5R didn't come out for another 20 years" but Wikipedia showed that this game came out in 2006 and P5R came out in 2008, so only a couple of years apart. I'm not sure why this mattered when it was still a massive spoiler for a game that wouldn't come out for another two years, or why my brain decided it was urgent to convince me that Persona 5 Royal came out like 12 years before it actually did.

Eventually the army got moving and I had to abandon my game and use time magic to fight an army of liches and eventually get into a city. I got stuck in the rotating barriers to the city so just teleported through them in annoyance and got banned from the city for fare evasion even though there weren't even any fares.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

You should make the Gary's mod Frasier suicide sig tbh

I gave up on this because, unaccountably, nobody has made a Frasier character model or Frasier's apartment and I couldn't get Wario holding a gun to look right or even to look wrong in a funny way. Rip

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dreamed that I was sitting about as part of a sort of camping army preparing to move on, in the middle of a big circular plaza that was like a cross between a fantasy market and a Quake arena. I was trying to play a really lovely old N64 3D fighting game (think Mace The Dark Age, that kind of garbage) called Whumper: The Wrath Descends Once More and getting really annoyed because the signature gimmick of the game was that most of the characters are women with fat heaving tits and I didn't want to pick one and look like a pervert.

The other gimmick, which looked like it was the case on the character select screen but I wasn't sure because all the characters were bunched together and many of the faces and names were being obscured by fat heaving tits, was that it had guest characters including Yoshizawa from Persona 5 Royal, one of the birds you can collect in the Yakuza crane game, and a screaming anthropomorphic worm man like a naked Earthworm Jim called Turgle who was voiced by Justin Roiland. I was annoyed at Yoshizawa since it gave her real name and I was like "wtf, thats a spoiler and P5R didn't come out for another 20 years" but Wikipedia showed that this game came out in 2006 and P5R came out in 2008, so only a couple of years apart. I'm not sure why this mattered when it was still a massive spoiler for a game that wouldn't come out for another two years, or why my brain decided it was urgent to convince me that Persona 5 Royal came out like 12 years before it actually did.

Eventually the army got moving and I had to abandon my game and use time magic to fight an army of liches and eventually get into a city. I got stuck in the rotating barriers to the city so just teleported through them in annoyance and got banned from the city for fare evasion even though there weren't even any fares.

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol the wizardry-rear end ending

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Dreamt that I went to a strip club and got kicked out right away for laughing hysterically cuz they started playing Blow Me Away from Halo 2

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HOOD: Master Chief, you mind telling me what you're doing in that strip club?
CHIEF: Sir, avoiding my wife.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

dreamt that me and argilla had to raise some crickets for a college project but when we got home i saw a trail of ants leading to the little mcnugget-style box the crickets were living in and was like devastated and crying over three killed-by-ants crickets. and then i woke up still feeling a little sad for a second lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy posted:

dreamt that me and argilla had to raise some crickets for a college project but when we got home i saw a trail of ants leading to the little mcnugget-style box the crickets were living in and was like devastated and crying over three killed-by-ants crickets. and then i woke up still feeling a little sad for a second lol

lol sorry

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I dreamt that I was Sephiroth being chased around Tokyo by a giant black goo monster, which in my dream was Jenova. To kill the monster I had to aim my lightgun at bubbles on the screen. Each bubble had a little arrow in it, and to pop the bubble and do damage I had to step on the arrow on my DDR pad. To make it more complicated, I also had to steer the car I was in by aiming at the edges of the screen. Although this felt hyper-chaotic, I was doing pretty good, and blasting off huge chunks of Jenova. As more of the goo got blasted away though, I could start to see that there was a person underneath. When enough of the goo had been worn off I realized it was this huge fat Turkish guy who was filming a music video, and he kept dancing while all of the production staff berated me for interrupting their shoot.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

I dreamt that I was Sephiroth being chased around Tokyo by a giant black goo monster, which in my dream was Jenova. To kill the monster I had to aim my lightgun at bubbles on the screen. Each bubble had a little arrow in it, and to pop the bubble and do damage I had to step on the arrow on my DDR pad. To make it more complicated, I also had to steer the car I was in by aiming at the edges of the screen. Although this felt hyper-chaotic, I was doing pretty good, and blasting off huge chunks of Jenova. As more of the goo got blasted away though, I could start to see that there was a person underneath. When enough of the goo had been worn off I realized it was this huge fat Turkish guy who was filming a music video, and he kept dancing while all of the production staff berated me for interrupting their shoot.

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Dreamt that I was driving around in crazy taxi and I picked up the jerky boys character who sounds like Woody Allen and he just kept changing where he wanted to go, and the game wouldn't end because it kept giving me time bonuses for driving him around. When I tried to just stop and wait out the clock he popped up out of the backseat and garrotted me mafia style

----------------

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
had a dream that i was trying to take a bath but the tub was filled with cucumbers and every time i took one out another would fall from the ceiling. then i couldnt find any clean white shirts and every one i pulled from my dresser had a mustard stain on it. then my step-dad, jeff jarret, came to tell me that it is okay to become emotionally upset at things beyond our control like cucumbers while the sentimental Yakuza substory resolution music played

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Dreamt that I was driving around in crazy taxi and I picked up the jerky boys character who sounds like Woody Allen and he just kept changing where he wanted to go, and the game wouldn't end because it kept giving me time bonuses for driving him around. When I tried to just stop and wait out the clock he popped up out of the backseat and garrotted me mafia style

Lmao