Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

Had a dream where MetalJesusRocks gave me candies that were laced with LSD and then someone died in his bathroom

Clean this mess up else we’ll all end up in jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dreamed i was a guest star in a Sopranos episode where Chris was trying to assassinate someone on a plane. He managed eventually and I was really nervous because I was worried he would shoot out a window or destabilise the cabin. He came back to our seats and noticed that I had all my rats hiding in my clothes (I used to have rats but don't any more, this was probably inspired by me watching a video from the 90s BBC about an insane man who was the world champion of putting ferrets down his trousers and when the reported asked him questions like "don't they bite? Why do you do this" he just stared at them and said things like "yes. Dunno, felt like it")

I was like Chris, you need to ignore the rats, the guy who shoots through the table in Die Hard is here to kill us and he has a boss healthbar and is German. Chris scoffed "boss healthbar? Look at Mr Blenkinsop over here talkin about boss healthbars with rats down his pants! You some kinda queer with rats down your pants?"

I kept saying the rats are not important right now, we need to kill this guy, and to demonstrate I started shooting at the Die Hard villain who was sneaking up on me waving some bratwurst like a a pair of nunchucks. I kept hitting him but it was only chipping away at his healthbar and it made the rats nervous, and the rats sticking their heads out infuriated Chris, who started shooting at me, and of course the Die Hard villain took the opportunity to start shooting at Chris. Roundabout played like at the end of a JoJos episode and the title card "Let's Kill Blenkinsop!" Appeared over a freeze frame of me doing an exaggerated "I dunno man" shrug while Chris and the villain had a shootout in the background.

I woke up from this at 3am and sent myself some keywords to help remember it, and most of them were successful, but I cannot remember why "JK Rowling" was one of them and that might be for the best

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fargield posted:

Had a dream where MetalJesusRocks gave me candies that were laced with LSD and then someone died in his bathroom

Lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dreamed i was a guest star in a Sopranos episode where Chris was trying to assassinate someone on a plane. He managed eventually and I was really nervous because I was worried he would shoot out a window or destabilise the cabin. He came back to our seats and noticed that I had all my rats hiding in my clothes (I used to have rats but don't any more, this was probably inspired by me watching a video from the 90s BBC about an insane man who was the world champion of putting ferrets down his trousers and when the reported asked him questions like "don't they bite? Why do you do this" he just stared at them and said things like "yes. Dunno, felt like it")

I was like Chris, you need to ignore the rats, the guy who shoots through the table in Die Hard is here to kill us and he has a boss healthbar and is German. Chris scoffed "boss healthbar? Look at Mr Blenkinsop over here talkin about boss healthbars with rats down his pants! You some kinda queer with rats down your pants?"

I kept saying the rats are not important right now, we need to kill this guy, and to demonstrate I started shooting at the Die Hard villain who was sneaking up on me waving some bratwurst like a a pair of nunchucks. I kept hitting him but it was only chipping away at his healthbar and it made the rats nervous, and the rats sticking their heads out infuriated Chris, who started shooting at me, and of course the Die Hard villain took the opportunity to start shooting at Chris. Roundabout played like at the end of a JoJos episode and the title card "Let's Kill Blenkinsop!" Appeared over a freeze frame of me doing an exaggerated "I dunno man" shrug while Chris and the villain had a shootout in the background.

I woke up from this at 3am and sent myself some keywords to help remember it, and most of them were successful, but I cannot remember why "JK Rowling" was one of them and that might be for the best

texting yourself sentence fragments right after waking up to remember dreams ftw

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

copy posted:

texting yourself sentence fragments right after waking up to remember dreams ftw

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Had a nap dream that all the posts in imp zone had been directly pasted into a copycat forum called Rat Frenzy, and there was suddenly controversy over which site had existed first.

Rat Frenzy‘s posters had usernames and avs that had been slightly modified, but in ways that made no sense or ruined puns (the only ones I remember now are “Charles Buried Treasure” and “Headskull”) but everything else was absolutely identical.

I was browsing through Rat Frenzy getting more and more pissed off at how dumb it was, when I saw that they still had posts about Impo and I started yelling about how it made no sense, and wouldn’t he be called “Ratto” or something, and I jolted myself awake by bashing my elbow on my bedside table so hard I knocked it over

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

Had a nap dream that all the posts in imp zone had been directly pasted into a copycat forum called Rat Frenzy, and there was suddenly controversy over which site had existed first.

Rat Frenzy‘s posters had usernames and avs that had been slightly modified, but in ways that made no sense or ruined puns (the only ones I remember now are “Charles Buried Treasure” and “Headskull”) but everything else was absolutely identical.

I was browsing through Rat Frenzy getting more and more pissed off at how dumb it was, when I saw that they still had posts about Impo and I started yelling about how it made no sense, and wouldn’t he be called “Ratto” or something, and I jolted myself awake by bashing my elbow on my bedside table so hard I knocked it over

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Impo is invading dreamspace again….

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Impo is invading dreamspace again….

you cannot kill that which has no life

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lmfao. I was the only person I knew who loved that episode growing up. Bizarro!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

Lmfao. I was the only person I knew who loved that episode growing up. Bizarro!

Who the hell wouldn’t. Sealab ftw

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Rat Frenzy posters, that's who

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

imp magic and rat sorcery

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sub-Actuality posted:

headskull ftw

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol I hate Rat Frenzy, they talk poo poo about Kojima.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Rat Frenzy Game Club [God of War: Ragnarok - ends 1/17/23 11:59PM EST]

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Is There An Assy Cree thread?
1.2.3….56

Controllers Only Married Couples Used

Let’s Play Fire Emblem 8 (BLIND)