Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Warden posted:

Not sure if it was worth a day in cat jail tho, all things considered.

it was worth a lot more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Were any of the people blatantly racist against Finns probed? Or is racism not probable in there? This is not inter forums fighting, and but rather a question about moderation on these SA forums.

doverhog fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Jan 15, 2023

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

doverhog posted:

Were any of the people blatantly racist against Finns probed? Or is racism not probable in there?

suomalaiset on paska kansa

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Sä olet paska ukko

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

doverhog posted:

Sä olet paska ukko

Se on suomalainen.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

lollontee posted:

it was worth a lot more

Well, now that you've weighed in, I can definitely say it wasn't worth a day, since it has repeatedly been proven that you're always wrong about everything.

Thank you for your help, lollontree, it is appreciated.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

doverhog posted:

Were any of the people blatantly racist against Finns probed? Or is racism not probable in there? This is not inter forums fighting, and but rather a question about moderation on these SA forums.

lol who cares

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Andrast posted:

lol who cares

it is important to doverhog that you do

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

lollontee posted:

it is important to doverhog that you do

going to cspam and reporting back is stupid behaviour, but at least doverhog can be safe in the knowledge that nothing he could do will ever be as stupid as you

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

CSPAM is the best subforum on this forum. Have you considered that you are perhaps simply bad posters, if CSPAM is giving you so much grief?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Turpa kiinni

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
https://youtu.be/zaW-EhiiGEU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
kukas vittu olikaan isvaffel

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO2BvKlfmOY

:nms: ym varoituksia sekalaisista youtube-linkeistä, olette tietoisia kuluttajia

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

Ihmemies posted:

Have you considered that you are perhaps simply bad posters, if CSPAM is giving you so much grief?

Have you considered that having stood for elections as PS candidate, twice, you are perhaps simply a bad person?

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Andrast posted:

lol who cares

Reindeer fucker is a really tame insult. It is really funny that some posters think it is somehow unforgivably racist.

Also doverhog posting cringe into CSPAM and acting like he is a hero of western values is even funnier.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Moraalinen velvollisuus kutsuu sinuakin, tee forumeistasi sellaiset kuin ne haluaisit niiden olevan

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Is not being racist really that big of an ask? Drunk enough that I thought getting into stupid arguments on the internet sounded fun I still managed to not call Russians any ethnic slurs.

*edit

oh cool a new av, first time

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

doverhog posted:

Is not being racist really that big of an ask? Drunk enough that I thought getting into stupid arguments on the internet sounded fun I still managed to not call Russians any ethnic slurs.

*edit

Did you at least insult the swedes a bit?

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
That's honestly not a bad av. Could have been much worse.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

i think someone thought they were owning you with that av lmao

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Andrast posted:

Did you at least insult the swedes a bit?

he failed to do even that, so i had to do it. smdh

Grimnarsson
Sep 4, 2018

Warden posted:

That's honestly not a bad av. Could have been much worse.

Yeah, dumbass didn't get the neo-nazi badge in frame which I suppose was the intention.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/PaiviRasanen/status/1614643536728653824

Put this in the new thread thx bye

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Warden posted:

Well, now that you've weighed in, I can definitely say it wasn't worth a day, since it has repeatedly been proven that you're always wrong about everything.

Thank you for your help, lollontree, it is appreciated.

Eh, as long as I get probed for an actual reason and not something fabricated I call it fair play.

Truth hurts.

doverhog posted:

Speaking of uncles

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

DarkCrawler posted:

that is why I like reddit for example.

mods??

Goatson
Oct 21, 2020

The real 12 points was the Thug-Friends we made along the way

doverhog posted:

*edit

Getting a probe and a new av in the racist thread is not a patch of martyrdom you think it would be. It simply means you followed lollaris advice and that is just shameful

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkCrawler posted:

that is why I like reddit for example.

missed this. lold again

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

lollontee posted:

lold again

The reaction to all your posts.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

It is the inalienable right for the yrittäjä to make a profit, and the byrokraatti should just stay out of it

Miten vitun iljettävä leipomo pitää olla että saa tollaset napsut

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Näyttäisi että kaikki on hyvin???

Hiekkakauppias
Mar 26, 2008

OJ's humble beginnings in acting helped prepare him for the media spotlight in Calgary
No, se on hyvä, että libertaareille ja muille vapaille ajattelijoille on tarjolla oikea, virkamiesterroria vastustava leipomo. Give me diarrhea or give me death.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

quote:

Ennen vanhaa tultiin navetasta maitokannun kanssa ja samoolla käsillä heti tehtiin taikina vaivattiin paljailla käsillä vähän essuu pyyhittiin käsiä ja hyvää pullaa tuli...kukaan ei kuollut..kyllä tää hygieenia hömppä on yhtä turhaa kun ilmaston kanssa..

quote:

Eikö yksinkertaisin ratkaisu tilanteeseen olisi etteivät kuluttajat ostaisi yhtään mitään Amissa Oy:n tuotteita? Varmasti jos ei ole ostajia, ei ole kaupoilla myyntiäkään
:suicide:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Obviously there is no difference between hygiene standards at a factory and autoclaving your taikina-astia at home

Keisari
May 24, 2011

Ensimmäinen on täydellinen "se on jämpti niin.txt" :discourse:

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Hey when do we get new thread this one stinks, and the elections are around the corner. I need a new batch of meme pics representing each party.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Nyt ne menee hävitykseen:
https://yle.fi/a/74-20013332

RIP paskalörtsyt.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
Oho, doverhogille napsuu nyt jäähyjä jäähyn perään samasta kännireissusta. Ilmeisesti tais oikeasti mennä jollakulla tunteisiin.

Noh, kaipa me kaikki opimme tästä jotakin. En tosin tiedä mitä.

Warden fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jan 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Issaries posted:

Nyt ne menee hävitykseen:
https://yle.fi/a/74-20013332

RIP paskalörtsyt.

eipä ihme, anussa-brändi ei ehkä ole se paras vaikka sopivan SA-henkinen olikin

Ei muuten entisten varuskuntien ostelu ole mitään menestysbisnestä. Mitä näihin nyt onkaan suunniteltu, elokuvakylää, leipomoa tai venäläisten lomakylää, niin huonosti on pyyhkinyt.