Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

MassRafTer posted:

Seems like a weird concern to have...

So it's... an online store where you can buy stuff? Like Amazon?

Trying to figure out what Egeez is always gives me a "her job is TABLES!" feeling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

kids famously HATE going to the toy store

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

he's super loving jealous that they actually paid the $$$ to open a spacious, clean, well planned themed restaurant with an actual staff instead of the half-assed poorly run storefront relying on a single person to do food prep, cashier, and cleaning, like a stall in a third world village

even if his dad gave him the proper amount of $$$ he'd still go the failson route and open the same GarfEats and spend the extra on coke and clothes for himself

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

No more Elsa or Iron Man. Not on Egeez anyway. They were never on Egeez.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

MassRafTer posted:

Graphic design is his passion

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Why is he obsessed with the CharacterEATS name? It doesn't even sound good

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Why is he obsessed with the CharacterEATS name? It doesn't even sound good

nathen mazri voice: then why does ubereats make millions of dollars???

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

anxiously waiting for garfbook

garffer

nathen mazri's garf.com

garf la table

garf social

mcgarfield

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

GolfHole posted:

Lol that's not what the ad is saying

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Doctor Butts posted:

Lol that's not what the ad is saying

oh ya lmao

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

e oh geez hello!

Branding is my passion

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

GolfHole posted:

anxiously waiting for garfbook

garffer

nathen mazri's garf.com

garf la table

garf social

mcgarfield

OnlyGarf

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
LinkedIn has the best algorithm because it when it isn't set for Most Recent it will give you poo poo like this from 3 weeks ago that I actually care about.

quote:

I stand by you, my dear licensee! 😍

📅 For 2 years, licensees have been waiting for Egeez App to launch while Egeez, based in tech city Toronto, has been restructuring and raising funds from Saudi Arabia, Canada, and USA prepared to make a significant impact in the licensed consumer products market once it is finally released benefiting all 3 - licensors - licensees - fans. Proud of our Egeez team of 8 passionate techy fanvestors, who work day and night to launch this gem for you with unbelievable features! 🎓 Announcing proud partnerships and licensees who have already onboarded soon!

🥂 Early 2023, Egeez App will launch in the palm of your hands streaming verified licensed products worldwide for the billions of fans out there. License Global magazine may say we are aiming to become the Amazon of licensing, but we believe we can become the UberEATS of licensing bridging fans and licensees directly as most companies now offer drop-shipping post-COVID19, which has changed the retail game and given rise to an opportunity for Egeez to tap into connecting fans to licensees directly for lower prices, and one stop shop for all aggregated licensed products without worrying about counterfeits. Afterall, Amazon is a China bazar of counterfeits without verification growing to resemble a flea market. It has a limited amount of control over the products posted by millions of independent vendors. And no wide range of licensed products.

❤ Think Mickey, Think Egeez! Think Spidy, Think Egeez!
There is no one real place for authentic merchandise. Licensors must fight many legal battles in trademark infringements and Licensees suffer loss of sales and visibility in their licensed territories. Licensees also go through sh*t you know! Now, they will be able to access their eLicensee portal and give access to their licensors to manage orders, royalties, products, GEMS points, and get paid by Egeez.

➕ Onboard your licensed products to be featured here: https://www.egeez.com and become a speaker at our big fat launch event in Los Angeles packed with celebs and fans! 💫

I know the launch event will never happen but I am looking forward to him promoting it and making up people who will be there. Nathen then links to this which promises eGeez will launch by Christmas this year.

https://www.licenseglobal.com/e-commerce/egeez-aims-be-amazon-licensing

This was written in 2020.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Drunk Nerds posted:

So it's... an online store where you can buy stuff? Like Amazon?

Trying to figure out what Egeez is always gives me a "her job is TABLES!" feeling

It feels like he wants it to be redbubble but with licensed characters

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I’m Thinkin’ Spidy

I’m Thinkin’ Spidy as hard as I can

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I don't think being backed by Saudi money is the ringing endorsement Nathen thinks it is.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Knormal posted:

I don't think being backed by Saudi money is the ringing endorsement Nathen thinks it is.

It does sort of imply he’s not likely to be cut off anytime soon, so he can keep running his poo poo into the ground indefinitely.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Thank you MBS for our daily content!

E: issuing correction on a previous post...

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

let's not use phrases like "cut off" in the context of what kind of security saudi money can buy

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
tech #city @Toronto

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
it would be funny to onboard hella fake mickey mouse and garfeld tshirts with no license

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

MassRafTer posted:

License Global magazine may say we are aiming to become the Amazon of licensing, but we believe we can become the UberEATS of licensing bridging fans and licensees directly as most companies now offer drop-shipping post-COVID19, which has changed the retail game and given rise to an opportunity for Egeez to tap into connecting fans to licensees directly for lower prices, and one stop shop for all aggregated licensed products without worrying about counterfeits.
lol that is one sentence

quote:

Afterall, Amazon is a China bazar of counterfeits without verification growing to resemble a flea market. It has a limited amount of control over the products posted by millions of independent vendors. And no wide range of licensed products.
Oh no I'm so worried about counterfeits. This guy sucks

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Futanari Damacy posted:

lol that is one sentence

Oh no I'm so worried about counterfeits. This guy sucks

The GarfieldEats guy is effectively talking poo poo to Jeff Bezos, who, knows something about making money.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Anticheese posted:

It feels like he wants it to be redbubble but with licensed characters

This might be the best explanation for this idiotic business plan I've read. It's still incredibly stupid, mind you.

Also seriously he has brain problems and his writing and posting clearly reflects that. Jesus.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MassRafTer posted:

Frank Frank posted:

He clearly knows it’s confusing because he says “Iggies, baby! Oh JEEZ” at least twice. “Oh jeez it’s Ee-geez, baby” would make a lot more sense.

:tinfoil:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1615591308659245057

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
"degenerate @velmatheseries"

huh?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

"degenerate @velmatheseries"

huh?

There’s a new Scooby Doo thing where Velma is gay and Shaggy is black. This would be a good thing normally but the humor is dated and p bad from what I’ve seen.

Also Velma is voiced by Mindy Kaling iirc.

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

GolfHole posted:

There was a UK Toys R Us advert that I still think about sometimes and I'm in my 40s now, that somehow in my mind still triggers excitement about Christmas, going to the toy shop and being a kid in general.

Nathen must have had a terrible childhood.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
A toy store is literally one of the happiest places you can be at any age

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Frank Frank posted:

There’s a new Scooby Doo thing where Velma is gay and Shaggy is black. This would be a good thing normally but the humor is dated and p bad from what I’ve seen.

Also Velma is voiced by Mindy Kaling iirc.

Sounds wretched and I'm glad I've never seen it, but it hardly seems worth calling "degenerate" unless you're Nathen I guess.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Sounds wretched and I'm glad I've never seen it, but it hardly seems worth calling "degenerate" unless you're Nathen I guess.

It seems to be a show that want's everyone to hate it, and from the reviews it pretty much seems everyone does. so good job?

As no one seems to like it, seems like an easy target to say what every you want, as like who's going to bother defending it?

Nothing I've heard about it seems remotely "degenerate" but sure as hell ain't gonna bother watching it just to find out.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Charles Ford posted:

There was a UK Toys R Us advert that I still think about sometimes and I'm in my 40s now, that somehow in my mind still triggers excitement about Christmas, going to the toy shop and being a kid in general.

Nathen must have had a terrible childhood.

EEKA GEEK posted:

A toy store is literally one of the happiest places you can be at any age

He’s using the word “aisle” to imply the physical stores are seedy, dangerous places. You know, just like those alleys aisles (he may literally be mixing up the words) with some poor homeless person sleeping on cardboard next to a dumpster full of cats while there’s a drug deal going down a bit farther down.

I don’t think Nathen has ever been in a toy store.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

david_a posted:

He’s using the word “aisle” to imply the physical stores are seedy, dangerous places. You know, just like those alleys aisles (he may literally be mixing up the words) with some poor homeless person sleeping on cardboard next to a dumpster full of cats while there’s a drug deal going down a bit farther down.

I don’t think Nathen has ever been in a toy store.

I think he's saying it's a hassle to go all the way to a toy store or the toy aisle in a Target, and Egeez is more convenient

Who knows, though, the man is inscrutable

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I was scandalized by Nathen's wording there at first but I realized he PROBABLY meant the adult buying a gift for the child could avoid spending time overwhelmed in toy aisles. .... Then again, assuming the worst about Nathen is usually correct, so maybe he hated wasting time toy stores as a kid instead of watching Garfield

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Maybe a toy store banned him/kicked him out back when he was a teenager or in his 20s and he is still bitter about it.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

I took it to be an attempt gotcha on the unnecessary gendering of children's toys. Truly, Nathen contains multitudes.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i re-read it 10,000 times and i think it's actually about gender identity

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I thought it was “you no longer have to be embarrassed as a grown adult buying your Elsa and Spider-Man in public”

Iggys will help hide your shame.

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Who knows, though, the man is inscrutable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
It is funny how Nathen clearly writes all of the ad copy despite being almost unintelligible in his sentiments at all times