Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Earth is full of squishy humans filled with delicious blood.

Hell is where Devils like the Darkness Devil live, the ones that are so powerful they can break reality and kill you in ways you can't even comprehend.

It's not surprising that most Devils prefer living on earth rather than living in Hell, so far it seems like a choice between living in a place with a lot of tasty prey vs. living in a place where there are a lot of predators and you're the tasty prey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
President Power will get chainsaw man to make every other spelling of “executive overreach” disappear

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

The Blood Devil returns from hell, sees a cat and regains the memories of their life as Power. It possesses a human body, becomes Power again, and runs immediately to Denji's apartment and bashes the door down shouting: "Hey nerd guess who's back to earn that second nobel prize?!"

Nayuta turns her into a cloud of red mist for stepping on the wrong tile.

Then Denji and Asa show up for movie night.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

Das Boo posted:

Power's a Nobel Prize contestant. Pretty sure she can remember something that happened like, last year.

I hope there is news in a passing panel about a new Nobel prize winner and it turns out to be Power.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
She gets it in "culinary achievement" and it becomes clear they're talking about super-toast.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Electric Phantasm posted:

Denji and Asa's third date will be going to America after Nayuta offhandedly mentions that they just elected their first female president.

Bechdel test passed

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
Can't wait for the next chapter

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Wait is there no chapter this week?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

There is not

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

There is not

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

As annoying as every other week is for us readers, it's way better for the mangaka so I'm fine waiting.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

it was nice getting like 5 weeks of no gap in a row. I woke up today ready for the next chapter and cursed loudly in bed when I saw it was still a week away

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Eimi posted:

As annoying as every other week is for us readers, it's way better for the mangaka so I'm fine waiting.

Oh yeah definitely just wanted to be dramatic.

Also Yoru throwing a tantrum after being saved by Chainsaw Man and that whole entire chapter is still incredibly funny.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Sometimes the long waits result in longer chapters and that’s the best

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Asa really likes cake.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Fashion Nugget probably came out around then

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Hidingo Kojimba posted:

Asa really likes cake.

Maybe she'll bring Denji one for their date.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I think this is one of my favorite set of panels in all of comics. You can really just feel the tantrum of impotent rage from what is basically a god

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
The personification of war

Shirt: 🍰

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Just a reminder. That chapter is called "spoiler". And she's wearing a cake shirt right after Denji ate a cake, which he took apart with his bare hands first.

Not saying what it means, if anything. Just noting it.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
He’s going to eat War Devil one way or another

sube
Nov 7, 2022

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

https://twitter.com/ilovechainsaw/status/1618284374625255426

This is sick

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I so want that to be every appearance in order because that'd be insanely sick if it was, but still amazing work just pulling out random glimpses of him to do that with.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

:emptyquote:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

I still can't decide if Yoru looks like that because she's so dejected or if for just a brief second she thought Denki was about to turn her spine into a sword. Both ar every funny options

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
So far we’ve only seen the cute base forms of two devils, chainsaw and war

This is a big oversight that needs to be fixed

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Steve Yun posted:

So far we’ve only seen the cute base forms of two devils, chainsaw and war

This is a big oversight that needs to be fixed

Technically, we've seen three, with Nayuta.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

this is bucky erasure

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
I mean, Power's true form was weirdly adorable.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Darth Walrus posted:

I mean, Power's true form was weirdly adorable.

I think that mostly comes down to her eyes. Cartoonish might be the best way to describe them, just big and expressing a ton of emotion.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

This is what someone looks like after nearly two weeks without a new chapter of Chainsaw Man and they have to read a different manga to tide them over.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Anime watcher. Just finished the bomb arc. Wow.

JoeGlassJAw
Apr 9, 2010

MorningMoon posted:

Anime watcher. Just finished the bomb arc. Wow.

bomb arc is amazing and i can't wait until it gets animated. that said, be careful in this thread until you catch up with the manga. spoilers for part 1 will be abound and not necessarily tagged

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I ain't reading posts besides the ones responding to me.

...Germany's... Santa Claus???

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

MorningMoon posted:

I ain't reading posts besides the ones responding to me.

...Germany's... Santa Claus???

International assassins is great. :sickos:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

unmatched timing

God, loving inject this poo poo into my veins. Just like the infinity devil being a stand battle and everyone shrugging and going "idk how to solve this poo poo", a whole doppleganger attempt and nobody notices until Power just accidentally runs them over :allears:

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jan 31, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

:sickos: