Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Special Guest Star
                    LESLIE
                 NIELSEN

was watching this ep earlier this year with my brother who was visiting and he was all "wait is that the guy from airplane?" all excited and poo poo. columbo's badass and brings people together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I love the episodes where Columbo goes on TV or gets recorded by someone, like when he went on a cooking show or when William Shatner surprised him with a camcorder. It doesn't come across as Falk making Columbo seem flustered or embarrassed but Falk genuinely feeling that way despite being an actor

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sure do hate his face but Roddy McDowell ftw.

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

Boofy posted:

Gamer (2009)

THIS loving ROCKED

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There’s a shot of Columbo and the suspect from the bottom of an escalator that whips rear end.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

‘reading’ the art photography book Please Notify the Sun by Stephen Gill, and it’s loving epic. all microscopic photography shot inside a dead fish and its all just amazing and terrifying alien landscapes and strange cosmos. kinda pricey but godly

was thinkeing of this. want it

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

finally got a chance to watch RRR, loving incredible. easily the best movie I've seen in a long time and one of the most satisfying action movies ever. never seen Baahubali 1 or 2 but I'm even more motivated now

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can’t wait to see what he comes up with.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:chud:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

finally got a chance to watch RRR, loving incredible. easily the best movie I've seen in a long time and one of the most satisfying action movies ever. never seen Baahubali 1 or 2 but I'm even more motivated now

Baahubali 2 has one of the most ridiculous scenes in cinema when a besieging army uses palm trees as catapults to send their troops flying over the walls like in a Looney Tunes cartoon and it rules.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

His face is long

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Watched Inception last night for the first time since it released pretty much. It still kicks a ton of rear end and is basically a perfect action film imo. Nolan has only been going downhill since. Great cast, super cool and creative idea that's executed on really well, and nice fast pace. I'd never EVER have abandoned my insanely hot French wife in our shared lucid dream though.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Watched Inception last night for the first time since it released pretty much. It still kicks a ton of rear end and is basically a perfect action film imo. Nolan has only been going downhill since. Great cast, super cool and creative idea that's executed on really well, and nice fast pace. I'd never EVER have abandoned my insanely hot French wife in our shared lucid dream though.

Tenet was cool. I don’t give a gently caress.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Tenet was cool. I don’t give a gently caress.

I thought they idea was cool but the plot was dumb and the main guy was distractingly bad. Like it was his first time speaking a human language or something

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kevin McCarthy FTW.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
kevin james ftw

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Always lol'd when he dropped his ice cream in the king of queens intro

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/glebmelnikov8/status/1622233363275825152?s=46&t=xhoxZlS9-fYnh8Gn-tIXxg

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Plebian Parasite