Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

holy poo poo at jujutsu kaisen this week. they finally cashed in on sukuna's deal with yuji, this changes everything lol

cant wait for season 2

----------------

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

extremebuff posted:

holy poo poo at jujutsu kaisen this week. they finally cashed in on sukuna's deal with yuji, this changes everything lol

cant wait for season 2

It was wild. Really curious to see how permanent it is and what exactly Sukuna wants from this specifically.

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

we've been waiting, what, 5 years for this kind of turn? I have faith the payoff is going to be good

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sleng Teng posted:

we've been waiting, what, 5 years for this kind of turn? I have faith the payoff is going to be good

I think so too. My longtime expectation had been that he wanted to use Megumi's ability to summon a very specific shinigami for some ritual. Which I think could still be the case but he can do it directly now instead of with blackmail

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

It was wild. Really curious to see how permanent it is and what exactly Sukuna wants from this specifically.

theres so much that could happen here. sukuna now has to deal with Awakened Maki, whatever Angel is, and since they can move between barriers every other living culling game player could get involved.

if it's permanent they just rewrote the main tagline of the show. jujutsu ftw

----------------

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It also menas that people like Kashimo has a clean shot at Sukuna without it being a problem anymore

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

It also menas that people like Kashimo has a clean shot at Sukuna without it being a problem anymore

im about 90% sure that all the characters that have been built up for 5 years are going to be unceremoniously butchered by sukuna, with the exception of Yuta, Maki, and Kenjaku.

though I really need to know what Kashimo's oneshot technique is

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
episode 3 of last of us T_T

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

the blast of gus (mans name)

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

the blast of gus (mans name)

the rear end of russ

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That rear end is Sus.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I got the tude now posted:

episode 3 of last of us T_T

Wife did the Abe Simpson walk on me watching two hairy old guys tenderly going ham on each others bodies with tears in my eyes.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wife did the Abe Simpson walk on me watching two hairy old guys tenderly going ham on each others bodies with tears in my eyes.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It’s beautiful

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That rear end is Sus.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

sure is quiet in here

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

sure is quiet in here

tonight i watched a trainwreck (2023)

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

sure is quiet in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJWYTetgsns

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

symbolic posted:

tonight i watched a trainwreck (2023)

kind of a mess, voted 1.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Plebian Parasite posted:

sure is quiet in here

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
i watched chungking express the other day and it was pretty good and also i learned where the holy poo poo piss song came from

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plebian Parasite posted:

sure is quiet in here

https://youtu.be/eCdRFMp8Xwo

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I just finished reading The First Bad Man by Miranda July. I loved it, couldn't put it down, would possibly describe as miraculous. Don't want to get into spoilers because it's a ride but it's a novel about a neurotic middle-aged woman struggling with her life and coming to terms with herself. July's voicing of the character is hilarious and human and makes the story intimate and touching. Anybody who likes to read gay girly stuff like that should check it out.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

I just finished reading The First Bad Man by Miranda July. I loved it, couldn't put it down, would possibly describe as miraculous. Don't want to get into spoilers because it's a ride but it's a novel about a neurotic middle-aged woman struggling with her life and coming to terms with herself. July's voicing of the character is hilarious and human and makes the story intimate and touching. Anybody who likes to read gay girly stuff like that should check it out.

her movies slap, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Watched some more YYH. Kuwabara's sister owns